About National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA)
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam is a public law school and a National Law University located in Guwahati, Assam, India. It was established in 2009 through an Act passed by the State Legislature of Assam as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
About CELAR and Lex Terra
The Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research (CELAR) of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA), is pleased to invite scholastic submissions for Issue 39 onwards for Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965), our monthly online publication (“webzine”). Since its inception, Lex Terra has published 38 issues on various debatable facets of the environment and environment-related analytical items. Several academicians, practitioners, and students have contributed to the webzine. Through Lex Terra, we endeavor to facilitate better and greater ideas to create a community of environmentally conscious individuals from the legal and non-legal fraternity.
Lex Terra is committed to free and open access to all academic research. No publication fees will be charged to authors at any stage of the review. In addition, no subscription costs will be charged to readers. Accepted manuscripts shall be published online and can be freely accessed through the official website of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.
Link to our Previous Issue: http://nluassam.ac.in/docs/lex%20terra/Lex%20Terra%20Issue%2036.pdf
About the Call for Submissions
We are currently soliciting submissions for “Issue 39” onwards. Issue 39 is scheduled to be published tentatively in May, 2022.
Link for Submission
All manuscripts must be submitted only via this form: https://forms.gle/1YBH7e1QAUfSkMvf6. Manuscripts sent via email will not be considered.
In case of any queries, please write to us at [email protected].
The detailed submission guidelines are attached to the detailed brochure below.
Click here for the official brochure
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- 4th GMU ACADEMY ON ADMIRALTY LAW- 2022 [19th –24th December 2022]: Register Now!
- 4 Day Workshop on Criminal Trial by The Law Company (TLC): Register by Dec 14!
- Virtual National Conference on ‘Human Rights of Slum Dwellers and Forced Eviction’ by NLSIU: Register by 20th Nov 2022
- Call for Papers: International Conference by South Asian University: Submit Abstract by December 12, 2022
- CoP | National Seminar on Law and Technology by RMLNLU[Jan 07-08]: Submit Abstract by Nov 05!
- Guest Lecture on “Arbitration: Emerging Trends for Dispute Resolution” by CCADR, CNLU: Oct 14
- Interactive Session on RTI as a Tool for Electoral Transparency and Accountability by CCLG, RGNUL: Oct 11!
- Webinar on PMLA by Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, GGSIPU, Delhi: Register by Oct 06!
- Professional Development Program on Alternative Dispute Resolution [LEADR PROGRAM ] by Manipal University X IIAM: Register by Oct 15!
- Webinar on “Brand Protection in the Digital World” by FICCI & Amazon India: Oct 7!
- 8th Virtual National Client Consultation Competition by NorthCap University: Register by Nov 10!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.