Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Mar 05 2022
Junior Lawyer,Office of Ajay Khade,Mumbai(PQE 2- 4 Years)
A junior advocate required to work in the field of litigation. Candidate should be a fresher and preferably residing in Suburban Mumbai.
Salary shall be discussed during interview.
Legal Counsel,IN10 Media Network,Mumbai(PQE 4+Years)
The legal team at IN10 Media Network welcomes applications from candidates with 4+ years of work experience purely in the transactional side of the media and entertainment space, who would like to work with a young, dynamic team. Candidates with relevant exposure may apply at [email protected] along with their resumes and cover letters.
Litigation Associate ,King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys, Delhi(PQE 2-3 Years)
Vacancy at King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys
Position: Litigation Associate
Experience: 2-3 years
Job Profile: In-House Litigation, Should have excellent drafting, research and communication skills, Candidate would be required to draft legal opinions, suits, complaints, written statements, legal notices, IAs, affidavits along with up-gradation of case data in MIS on daily basis, Interaction with clients via phone and emails and empanelled advocates with regard to the current status of the matters and also advise them legal proceedings and next course of action.
Only those candidates who fulfil the above criteria and are available for immediate joining send C.V. to [email protected]. Please mention the mandatory details in your email
a. No. of year of Experience
b. Expected Monthly Professional Fee
c. Current Salary or Professional Fee Monthly
d. Present Address in Delhi
Legal Associates,ANB Legal , Mumbai (PQE 2-3 Years)
If you are interested in diversity and culture of a national full service law firm and more so assisting with the business side of its functioning, email your resume and interest to ANB Legal at [email protected].
Associate, Saikrishna & Associates,Noida(PQE 1-2 Years)
There is an opening for an Associate in the Trade & Regulatory Compliance team at Saikrishna & Associates, Noida. Nature of work includes advice to domestic and international clients in understanding and complying with a wide range of national and state legislations as well as sector-specific regulations in the spheres of technology law, consumer law, environmental law, product compliance and safety regulations (including packaging & labelling standards, safety standards), telecom regulations, advertising & media regulations, data protection and privacy etc. Candidates with 1-2 PQE will be preferred. If Interested, email at [email protected]
Legal Associate (Litigation) ,ILA&C LAW,New Delhi(PQE 2-3 Years)
Corporate Associate with PQE 2-3 years.
Litigation Associate,Centre for Law and Policy Research,Bangalore(PQE 2-3 Year)
The Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit organization, dedicated to making the Constitution work for everyone through law and policy research, social and governance interventions and strategic impact litigation.
We are looking to recruit a Litigation Associate for the Trans Law Cell at CLPR. The Cell provides legal aid and litigation services for transgender persons and sexual minorities. As a Litigator, you will also work on impact litigation relating to transgender rights and cases of intersectional discrimination. This is a full time opportunity based out of Bangalore.
Scope of Work
• Draft affidavits, writ petitions, appeals, applications and other pleadings.
• Brief and assist senior advocates at CLPR.
• Appear in the High Courts and Supreme Court.
• Carry out research for the cases.
• Undergraduate Degree in Law.
• Master’s Degree in Law (desirable).
• Strong academic performance with excellent research and writing skills.
• 2-3 years of experience in litigation in the High Courts or Supreme Court.
How to apply
Write to [email protected] and mention ‘Application for Litigation associate | CLPR’ in the subject of your mail.
• Two Writing Samples
• A statement of purpose
Associate,A&P Partners, Mumbai(PQE 1-3 Year)
A&P Partners, a full-service law firm based in Nariman Point, Mumbai is looking to hire lawyers for Associate position.
Relevant PQE : 1-3 years
How to apply: Interested candidates can apply with their updated resume at [email protected]
by 10th March,2022.
Legal Associate,GeekyAnts, Bangalore Urban(PQE 0-1 Year)
- Draft, review, and administer all company-related contracts/documents.
- Coordinate with internal departments of the company and fulfill legal requirements at their end.
- Aid in obtaining licenses and registrations from statutory authorities under various corporate, labour, and industrial legislations.
- Research, foresee, and protect the company against legal risks.
- Liaise with external advisers and consultants.
- Assist in developing legal framework, processes, and policies.
- Assist the company in formalities pertaining to legal proceedings if any.
- Ad-hoc legal requirements.
- UK shift
- Good command over drafting legal contracts/documents.
- Well versed with the Corporate Laws, Labour Laws and Legal Drafting.
- Keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and aid in adhering to such requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Critical thinker and good problem solving ability.
- A Lawyer who has successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree in law (3/5 years LL.B degree)
- Candidates with Internship at a reputed Law Firm will be given preference.
- Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience.
Legal Analyst,Informatica, Bengaluru(PQE 1-3 Year)
Position Title: Contracts Associate
Informatica is the world leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management. Thousands of organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives and fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks.
The Legal Department is responsible for providing all manner of legal support and advice throughout the Informatica organization. As our company grows, we aim provide strategic guidance on laws, regulations and business processes in a professional, responsive and competent manner.
We are looking for a motivated law school graduate to groom into a Contracts Specialist (Shared Services) within Informatica’s Legal Department. The ideal candidate will be motivated, hardworking and a quick study to the various aspects of training provided.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Quick learner, adaptable, willingness to learn and train.
- Detail oriented.
- Open to feedback and willing to accept challenging tasks.
- English Languagefluency required.
- PQE of six (6) months to one (1) year in commercial contractual negotiations or data protection issues is desirable
- Initially, to assist in the review of global contracts, including Non-Disclosure Agreements, RFP’s, Vendor Questionnaire, and existing Customer agreements for the worldwide Informatica Organization.
- As the candidate gains experience, the candidate will be brought into, Vendor contractual negotiations (including Data processing Agreements in line with GDPR) as well as other contract and administrative tasks.
- The candidate shall also be required to support the legal department as required in all aspects of the operation of the department including but not restricted to legal research, document collation and contract administration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines with a calm demeanor
B.A.,LL.B, B.com.,LL.B & B.B.A.,LL.B students graduating in the year 2020/2021 with an aggregate percentage of 60% and above with no standing arrears as on date.
Manager – Legal (Contracts),ICICI Prudential, Mumbai(PQE 2 – 5 Year)
Drafting, vetting, review and closure of contracts:
1. Service agreement, sales agreement, non-disclosure agreement, MOU, agreements shared by counterparties
2. RFP/Tender documents
3. Reinsurance treaties, bank guarantee
4. ISDA derivative documentation
5. Shareholders Agreements, SPA’s and other investment based documentation
6. Any other contract
Maintenance of database (record management)
2. Reporting data to the management
Associate,Tikona, Mumbai(PQE 0-5 Year)
Role & Responsibilities:
Assisting in secretarial and legal functions. The job would involve:
*Drafting of various board, committee and general meeting minutes and resolutions
*Drafting, reviewing and vetting various legal documents and agreements
*Filing of Various Forms with MCA including annual accounts, annual return, DIN applications and forms
*Maintaining of Various Statutory Registers
*Preparation of notices, agenda, minutes of the Board, General and Committee Meetings
*Preparation of Board agenda notes and presentations
*Liaison with SEBI, RBI, MCA and other govt. authorities.
*should be a dynamic go getter with good analytical abilities, ability to handle responsibilities independently, hardworking and with excellent written and verbal communication skills, self-correspondence and drafting skills, ability to take responsibilities and meet the target within aggressive timelines.
*should have a thorough knowledge of Companies Act, 2013 and rules framed there under and other Corporate Laws including SEBI, FEMA, and other allied regulations and should have handled legal function and should have an understanding of various kinds of agreements etc..
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.