Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Mar 08 2022
Legal Counsel,Inshorts,New Delhi(PQE 2-4 Years)
We at Inshorts are looking to expand our legal team and are looking for a candidate with 2-4 years PQE. The candidate must be from a top tier law college and have worked with gen corp teams at tier 1 firms.
Knowledge of media law/information technology act/intellectual property will be an added bonus.
Litigation Associate ,King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys, Delhi(PQE 2-3 Years)
Vacancy at King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys
Position: Litigation Associate
Experience: 2-3 years
Job Profile: In-House Litigation, Should have excellent drafting, research and communication skills, Candidate would be required to draft legal opinions, suits, complaints, written statements, legal notices, IAs, affidavits along with up-gradation of case data in MIS on daily basis, Interaction with clients via phone and emails and empanelled advocates with regard to the current status of the matters and also advise them legal proceedings and next course of action.
Only those candidates who fulfil the above criteria and are available for immediate joining send C.V. to [email protected]. Please mention the mandatory details in your email
a. No. of year of Experience
b. Expected Monthly Professional Fee
c. Current Salary or Professional Fee Monthly
d. Present Address in Delhi
Legal Associates,ANB Legal , Mumbai (PQE 2-3 Years)
If you are interested in diversity and culture of a national full service law firm and more so assisting with the business side of its functioning, email your resume and interest to ANB Legal at [email protected].
Associate, Saikrishna & Associates,Noida(PQE 1-2 Years)
There is an opening for an Associate in the Trade & Regulatory Compliance team at Saikrishna & Associates, Noida. Nature of work includes advice to domestic and international clients in understanding and complying with a wide range of national and state legislations as well as sector-specific regulations in the spheres of technology law, consumer law, environmental law, product compliance and safety regulations (including packaging & labelling standards, safety standards), telecom regulations, advertising & media regulations, data protection and privacy etc. Candidates with 1-2 PQE will be preferred. If Interested, email at [email protected]
In-house legal officer/manager ,AU Bank,Chittorgarh(PQE 1-3 Years)
We are looking for a fresher/experienced In-house legal officer/manager for mortgage legal & title opinion, He should be well versed in property laws and local knowledge of properties and must hold a Law degree. Job location will be Chittorgarh(Rajasthan).
Experience in same line of 1-3 years will be preferred.
Freshers with good knowledge of property laws can also apply
Local candidates will be considered,
Minimum requirement- LLB
Interested candidate please drop your resume’ at [email protected]
Court Reporters,Bar & Bench,Delhi, Allahabad, Calcutta and Madras(PQE N/A Year)
Bar & Bench, India’s premier legal news portal, is looking to hire court reporters to cover the Supreme Court and the High Courts of Delhi, Allahabad, Calcutta and Madras.
Candidates must have excellent written and spoken command over the English language, have good inter-personal skills, and possess adequate knowledge of law.
For the position of court reporter, law graduates and persons with prior court reporting experience will be given preference.
If you have a passion for reporting legal news that will be shared across a wide audience and think you have what it takes to excel in this space, email your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Please specify the role you are applying for in the subject of the email (eg. REPORTER – Calcutta High Court).
Paralegal Associate,Tek Yantra Inc , Hyderabad (Remote)(PQE 5 Year)
Role: Paralegal associate
Location: Hyderabad (Remote)
· Prepare Offer letters, Employment agreement letters, STEM Extension letters, Consulate
letters and Experience letters.
· Maintain Employee and Employer Compliance Documentation
· End to end process of documentation for H-1B petitions and RFE s
· Screening all the documents as per the checklist and getting the petition ready.
· LCA filing and PAF filing.
· Follow up with vendors regarding these compliance documents, record progress, and place
all documents into the Public Inspection File.
· DS -160, appointment booking and pre orientation preparation for the consulate interview.
· Prepare amended LCAs as and when employee moves to new project or for any other
· H-1B Amendment, H-1B Extension, H-1B Transfer, H4 Dependents visa filing, H4 EAD filing,
including preparation of supporting documents for PERM / I-140 Perm Audits.
· Coordinating with Attorney’s / Client to file the petition in the right way and right time to
avoid the delays.
· Coordinate and track all immigration activities end to end process.
· Any Graduate (Bachelors in LAW would be an advantage)
· Excellent Communication and writing skills
. Minimum 5 years of experience in working with US IT Staffing firms- to work on US immigration.
Legal Associate,Nundy Chambers, Delhi (PQE 3-7 Year)
Our chamber has a vacancy for an associate with 3-7 years experience. Please ensure academic grades and professional achievements are included.
(Applicants from marginalised communities, and those without family in the profession are encouraged to apply.)
Email: [email protected] with your CV
Associate,ZEUS Law Associates, New Delhi(PQE 3-5 Year)
ZEUS Law Associates is looking to hire an Associate with 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Corporate Transactions and advisory for the firm’s New Delhi Office.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to [email protected]
Legal Associate,Lincoln Legal Chambers , Kolkata(PQE 3-5 Year)
We are looking for the following Roles:
1. Experienced Lawyers (SR. Associates) – 4 + years Experience
2. Recent Graduates (JR. Associates) – 0 to 3 years Experience
Recruitment Details available HERE
Kindly check mandatory requirements before applying
Associates,RRG & Associates, New Delhi(PQE 1+ Year)
RRG & Associates is hiring for the following vacancies –
1. Senior Associate (PQE – Minimum 3 years)
No. of positions – 1
2. Associate (PQE – Minimum 1 year)
No. of positions – 2
Joining – Immediate
Salary – As per industry standards
If you are interested, kindly send your CV’s to the HR at – [email protected]
Legal Intern,EY, Gurgaon(PQE 0 to 1 Year)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team within EY. Based in the RMS-GCO team in GDS India, the role will support the General Counsel’s Office and support EY’s business on Data Privacy, Vendor/Client contracts and Open Source Software review.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Have a thorough understanding of general key business risks that need to be managed (training will be facilitated in respect of EY’s specific policies, process and practices)
- Review, draft and support finalisation of Agreements (including Amendments, statements of work, Order Forms), subcontracts and other ancillary documentation.
- Assist with Global data privacy team, Open Source Software review process and other tasks and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and attributes for success
You will be provided with training and coaching on the job.
We are looking for someone who has the following attributes and skills:
- A drive to continuously build and learn key technical, functional and professional skills
- Self-starter and motivated
- Ability to effectively manage a demanding workload with tight deadlines
Experience and qualifications
- Law Graduate, 0 to 1 year of post-qualification experience
What we look for
- Someone who wants to grow into a new role at EY and develop new skills and attributes
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the wider GCO and GDS team
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.