Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – April 18 2022
Legal Associate,IC Universal Legal, Advocates & Solicitors,Delhi(PQE 2 Years)
Position open for candidates having 2 Years PQE (Preferably 2020 Batch).
Practice Area – General Corporate & Contracts
Interested Candidates may send their CV to [email protected]
Associate/Senior Associate,PLR Chambers, New Delhi(PQE 2 – 6 Years)
Our Tech and Corp Law Team is looking for an Associate/Senior Associate, with PQE of between 2 – 6 years. Work involves legal advisory for large tech conglomerates (social media, SAAS, e-commerce and crypto companies), litigation (at the intersection of technology and constitutional law), and private equity. Applicants should ideally have experience with general corporate advisory and transactional work. The position will be based out of our New Delhi office.
To apply, please drop an IM to us on LinkedIn or drop your name here or write to [email protected]
Legal Associate,OZiva, Mumbai (PQE 1-2 Years)
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an Associate to work with the Legal Team at OZiva. The Legal team supports the Oziva business on various matters with respect to Contracts, IP, Compliance and Corporate Secretarial.
The Legal team is looking at a young and vibrant incumbent who is expected to assist members of the Legal team with the following:
· Contracts drafting/review
· Document execution, maintenance of records and working closely with various stakeholders
· Support on IP matters (including Trademark, Patent, Open Source)
· Research on emerging Legal topics
· Support on Legal operation projects
- Having 1-2 years legal experience in law firm, FMCG companies
- Company Secretary preferred not mandatory
- Working knowledge in Business Contracts
- Technical skill: Knowledge in basics of Excel and Word
Legal Research and Content Manager,Nyaaya, Bangalore (PQE 3+ Years)
Nyaaya invites applications for the post of Legal Research and Content Manager
Nyaaya is an open access, digital resource that provides simple, actionable, recallable and authoritative legal information to Indian citizens. We want to enable access to information about the law in multiple Indian languages, so that access to justice is not limited to a privileged minority.
Description of position
Nyaaya is looking for a Legal Research and Content Manager for its Content team to work out of its Bangalore office. We are looking for someone who is passionate about changing the way citizens interact with the law.
Your primary task will be to manage projects to ensure fast-paced content development, while ensuring quality and accuracy of the final content. You will be:
? Ownership of Nyaaya’s Hindi content creation and dissemination across various platforms, including the Nyaaya website and social media channels.
? Creating audio and video content in English and Hindi with actionable content.
? Generating a quarterly content plan, based on prioritization of content products and outreach initiatives for English and Hindi content. This will involve extensive research on each of the topics and issues identified, undertaking a comprehensive literature review on them, and case law research on decisions of the Supreme Court of India and of Indian High Courts, Subordinate Courts, and Tribunals.
? Working with researchers, interns and volunteers to conceptualise and oversee creation of content.
? Work with partner organizations to build and share content. Ability to lead discussions with grassroots organizations and build networks for Nyaaya.
? Monitor and manage the Ask Nyaaya Legal Helpline.
? Backend WordPress content management work with the support of the technical team.
? A minimum of a graduate degree in law and 3+ years of work experience.
? Fluency (particularly, in writing) in English and Hindi is mandatory for this role.
? Strong research and writing skills.
? Ability to take ownership of a project and manage end-to-end execution.
? Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
? A demonstrable interest in new legal ventures, particularly with respect to citizen engagement.
? Previous experience with web technologies and audio/video/design softwares will be considered a plus.
What’s in it for you?
? Working in a small dynamic team where equal importance is given to different functions across tech, content, design, and marketing.
? Working with grassroots organizations to scale impact and be a part of the change to enable the citizen to access services and understand their rights.
? A non-hierarchical work environment, and opportunities to ideate solutions and execute them.
? Make a positive impact in transforming the relationship between the law and people interacting with it.
Location and Remuneration
? This is a full-time position based out of Bangalore. We are open to remote working arrangements if you can make your case well enough.
? 8 – 11 lakhs per annum depending on experience and relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply through our online portal and must submit following documents merged in one document:
1. Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
2. 2 original writing samples of not more than 1000 words;
3. A cover letter on why you want to work with Nyaaya and your thoughts on the work.
The deadline to submit the application is April 30, 2022.
Queries may only be sent through email, titled ‘Content Manager_Name (Date)’, addressed to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interactions with the shortlisted candidates may be video recorded.
Associate, KPMG, Bengaluru (PQE 1 – 2 Years)
We are recruiting for the Associate 2 position in the Tax & Legal Ops team with experience in Engagement Set Up, Financial Management & Administrative Support. Working as an Associate 2 in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Track and validate commercial reports using ERP/other financial reporting systems
- Perform WIP analysis, debt analysis, profitability tracking and invoicing support
- Prepare and manage engagement budgets
- Complete all tasks relating to Client Engagement Setup
- Creating new opportunity in MSD to cover client risk assessment, AML checks, engagement risk assessment etc.
- Prepare Client Engagement letters and Sentinel requests
- Complete all tasks relating to Administrative Support portfolio
- E-filling and tracking of returns
- File client authorization letters
- Rollover of all relevant information to future years using standard methodologies
- Managing Functional Mail box for Client Administration Support
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative financial data quickly and draw meaningful insights
- Comprehend the client requirements while dealing with them directly
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
- Degree from reputable university with excellent academic result, majoring Accounting, Finance or a similar field.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of professional experience in Engagement Support Services (i.e. Engagement Set Up, Financial Management or Administrative Support)
- Knowledge of financial management methodologies, financial planning and accounting
- Ability to work on ERP systems/other financial reporting system & MS office tools
- Budgeting variance analysis revenue analysis forecasting
- Risk Assessment
- AML / KYC / Due Diligence
- Time and Expenses analyses
- Revenue Recognition, Reconciliation and Reporting
- Provisioning, Billing and Invoicing
- Administrative Coordination
- Documentation & Proof Reading
- Microsoft office skills (Advance Excel knowledge)
- Strong analytical and advisory skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (including strong presentation skills)
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with colleagues internally to achieve results and enhance business performance
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills both written and verbal. Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work. Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work
- A keen eye with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workloads
- Experience of SAP and Sentinel advantageous but not essential
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
Advocate,Ajmani & Law Partners, New Delhi (PQE 1 – 2 Years)
We are looking for a junior advocate who can meet the following requirements: –
1. Really want to pursue his/ her career in the litigation /litigation law firm;
2. Must have cleared the graduation; and
As per the industry standards of trial litigation.
What we primarily do: –
– Civil and commercial litigation; and
– Defamation cases;
– Matrimonial litigation;
– Corporate Advisory; and
– Allied assignments.
For more details, feel free to visit:-
MODE OF APPLYING
Send your cv and 2 writing samples to
With the subject line “JUNIOR ADVOCATE”
If you don’t receive any communication from us within 15 days from the date of application, then DO CONSIDER that your application is not selected.
Joining from: – May 2022
Legal Consultant,BW Legal World (PQE 5 Years)
The Coal Controller’s Organization (CCO) is inviting applications for the role of Legal Consultant, on a short term contract basis.
Number of Vacancies:
– Applicant should be professional having Degree of Law from University and /or Institute in India recognized by Bar Council of India.
-Applicant must have 5 years minimum experience in court of Law with appearance before High Courts/Supreme Court of India or expert in legal matters with at least 5 years experience of working in Government Department/PSUs having handled court cases.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 75,000/- per month.
On or before April 15, 2022.
To apply: CLICK HERE
Law Graduates/Freshers, KK Singh Company, New Delhi (PQE 1-3 Years)
Looking for “Greater Noida based” Law Graduates/Freshers, who are hardworking, positive attitude to work long hours, intelligent, having adequate knowledge of English drafting, perfect in Microsoft MS Word package. Ready to work 6 days/week offline (in office & Courts i.e. Delhi High Court, District Courts, DRT, NCLT, RERA, AFT, Supreme Court).
1-3 years work experience in Law Firms/Chambers is desirable.
Fully Paid position (remuneration as per Industry Standards)
OUTSTATION CANDIDATES & THOSE, WHO FALL SHORT OF ABOVE SKILLS, STRICTLY PLEASE DON’T APPLY.
Contact on: +91 98184 36320
Email: [email protected]
Lawyer, Law Office of Shefali Tanna, Mumbai (PQE 3 Years)
hiring an experienced lawyer, minimum 3 years post qualification experience, to support the client with its AM Legal team in EMEA, focusing primarily on reviewing and analyzing fund and client documentation.
Location – Mumbai
1. Reviewing and drafting distribution, platform, portfolio management and investment advisory agreements, as well as prospectuses, investment terms, and other fund and client related documentation.
2. Assist with negotiating the above agreements.
3. Assist AM Legal and the business side with the regular update and maintenance of AM agreement templates.
4. Engage with external counsel, Compliance, LOB lawyers and other stakeholders to source and coordinate legal, regulatory and business feedback where necessary.
5. Act as first point of contact in the Legal Department for assistance in advising on AM business issues in relation to fund and client documentation.
6. Conduct additional legal and market research and assist on special projects as needed.
7. Help ensure implementation of AM mandatory onboarding requirements across AM contract population.
Knowledge of EMEA financial service law and process preferred.
Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
Legal Editor, Manupatra, Noida (PQE 1-3 Years)
Opening for Legal Editors
Location: Noida Sector-1 (work from office)
Interested candidates kindly fill in the details in the attached goggle form: CLICK HERE
?Key areas of responsibility :
- Working in accordance with workflow for requesting, creating, editing, and publishing content.
- Do research on various areas of law, identify relevant information, documents and carry out updations in content collections.
- Keep track of various compliances and due dates.
- Training and managing team members
- Responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals
- Day-to-day operations of the content for the online platform
- Identify and share pegs with the marketing team to promote
Must have skills & Experience :
- Prior publishing or writing experience preferred
- One should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint & Internet skills
- Demonstrated legal research skills
- Initiative and coordination
- Able to work under minimal supervision
Associate- Competition Law, DMD Advocates, New Delhi (PQE 2 to 5 Years)
Experience required: 2 to 5 years of exclusive competition law experience, in a firm that has a dedicated competition law practice.
Education qualification required:
- LLB from a reputed University.
- LLM in Competition Law from a UK university or a diploma is an added advantage. Ideally should have studied competition law before starting to work.
- Relevant work experience in combinations (i.e., M&A, PE and JV) in competition law.
- Basic working knowledge of cartels, abuse of dominance.
- Mix of filings with CCI, and notifiability analysis.
- Ability or willingness to think out of the box.
Please send us your applications on – [email protected]
CONSULTANT LEGAL, NMC, DELHI (PQE 3 to 8 Years)
- Job Description:About NMC:-The National Medical Commission has been set up by the Act of the Parliament, the National Medical Commission Act, 2019, to provide for a medical education system that improves access to quality and affordable medical education, ensures availability of adequate and high quality medical professionals in all parts of the country.Consultant – LegalRole and Responsibilities:Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Advice & Opine on legal and administrative issues.
- Drafting of Counter Affidavits, Replies, Briefs, Notes, Circulars, Notices, Orders etc.
- Prepare instructions for the Standing Counsels of the Commission.
- Monitoring of litigation and co-ordinate with the concerned Board/Section and the Standing Counsels of the Commission at various Courts across the country.
- Deciding representations made to the Commission.
- Legal Research and Management information system(MIS).
- Vetting of pleadings/affidavits and other documents.
- Attend/Appear before Hon’ble Courts/Tribunals and other fora.
- Handle grievances & complaints relating to legal matters.
- 3 years in govt/PSU/state or UT govt/ statutory organization with good English drafting/ English typing, drafting skills.
Legal Counsel, Quantiphi,Bangalore (PQE 3-5 Years)
Role: Legal Counsel
Experience Level: 3-5 Years
Work location: Bangalore
• Draft, review and negotiate Professional Services Subcontractor Agreement, Master Services Agreement, Statement of Work, Non- Disclosure Agreement, Managed Service Agreements, Reseller Agreement, POCs and other business/client agreements for varied regions(APAC, USA, EMEA).
• Create/update contract language and templates as required by business or client.
• Lead coordination with stakeholders and build trust with the stakeholder.
• Collaborate with and provide guidance to various teams on queries relating to business/ client agreements (including identify and mitigate legal risks).
• Manage post execution compliance, and assist on other legal matters as the need be.
• Prepare deck/ppt on top revenue generating clients to help and educate stakeholders on the criticalities agreed in the contract.
• Coordinate responses from Consulting, Sales, Engineering, Operations, Procurement and other relevant departments to prepare for final agreement.
• Provide well researched opinions to stakeholders, Leads, Legal Head, with regard to queries; using tools such as PracLaw and Westlaw.
• Minimum 3 years of contract drafting and negotiation experience, preferably with technology / IT MNCs; in-house counsel role in an IT company or a reputed law firm.
• Experience in working in a global organisation with a cross- cultural environment will be an added advantage.
• Law Degree from a reputable and recognized university.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in English language.
• Clear understanding of basic legal concepts and strong desire to learn/ adapt new skills.
• Collaborative approach, self- starter attitude, flexibility and high integrity with demonstrated track record of building relationships across teams and time zones.
• The ability to prioritize tasks, work in a fast- paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to do legal research and deep dive into matters.
The position will be involved in the development of new capabilities and value-added services and will require a high level of creativity, personal drive and subject matter expertise and therefore will offer significant growth opportunities.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.