Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – April 21 2022
Legal Associate,Verum Legal,Hyderabad(PQE 2-3 Years)
There is a job opening in Hyderabad for candidates interested in general litigation practice, having 2-3 years PQE.
Salary or CTC will be competitive to industry standards and are negotiable as per the candidate’s experience.
About the work:
A full service law chamber, primarily handling matters at High Courts of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, National Company Law Tribunal, Hyderabad and Amaravati Benches, Commercial Courts and Arbitrations; with matters at Consumer Commission, Electricity Commission, Debt Recovery Tribunal, Central Government Industrial Tribunal and Labour Courts.
The office specializes in matters relating to money laundering under Prevention of Money Laundering Act, financial crimes under Indian Penal Code and is currently on retainer with a public listed steel company and a film production company advising them on legal affairs and contractual matters.
Associate/Senior Associate,Sagar Chandra & Associates, New Delhi(PQE 4+ Years)
Job Opportunity at Sagar Chandra & Associates, Delhi
Practice Area: Intellectual Property Rights.
Department: Litigation (Copyright Team)
PQE: 4+ years.
Location: B-18, Lower Ground Floor, Soami Nagar, New Delhi – 110017.
Interested candidates may email their CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Job Application – Your name [PQE]’.
Legal Associate,Chambers of Mr. Vipul Ganda, Delhi (PQE 1-2 Years)
Job Opportunity at Chambers of Mr. Vipul Ganda, Advocate
Practice Area: Dispute Resolution, Corporate and Civil Litigation, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws
Location: South Extension, Delhi
Law graduates from 2019 and 2020 batches may preferably apply for the post.
Interested candidates may send their CVs along with their cover letter at: [email protected]
Associate,NorthExcel, Mumbai (PQE 2 Years)
We are looking for Associates (PQE: less than 2 years) interested in a career in M&A, PE, and Corporate-Commercial practice for the Mumbai location. Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
Associate, RRG & Associates, Mumbai (PQE 1-3 Years)
looking for an Associate for my Mumbai Office located at Nariman Point.
Eligibility – IBC (who has run the process with RP)/Company Law
Experience – 1-3 year PQE
Location – Mumbai
Kindly share your CV with Mr. Ravinder – [email protected]
Lawyers,Financial Institution, Mumbai (PQE 4-10 Years)
looking for a Senior lawyers with 4-10 years of experience in IBC, DRT, SARFAESI
Lawyers working in Financial institutions, ARC’S, Banks, NBFC’s or even law firms would be preferred.
Designation: Assistant vice president
The role will include but not limited to the following:
-Drafting and vetting of various documents related to Assignment of Loans, legal and statutory notices related to SARFAESI Act 2002;
-Having adequate knowledge of DRT Act, SARFASI Act, IBC 2016 other relevant law pertaining to Banking and financial institutions;
-Responsible for taking appropriate legal action for recovery of dues and follow up of the cases before all forums like DM/CMM, DRT, NCLT and other appellate Court and Tribunals and enforcement of security interest;
-Handling litigation (Civil and Criminal) and also matters representing the Company at other Quasi-Judicial Forums as may be necessary;
-Drafting and vetting of Plaints, written statements, evidences, affidavits, replies, various petitions etc.
-Coordination and follow up with other team members, advocates, counsels in consultation with the senior management;
-Attending Joint lender or CoC meetings as and when required;
-Appearance before courts and tribunals;
-Comfortable in frequent traveling pan India as and when required and demanded by the management
Interested candidates can send their resumes at [email protected]
Advocates,Areness Law,New Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Noida (PQE 1+ Years)
Areness Law is looking to retain Advocates for its New Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Noida offices at the following roles:
- Dispute Resolution – Principal Associate (PQE: 8 – 12 years)
- Arbitration – Associate (PQE: 1 – 3 years)
- Commercial Litigation – Associate (PQE: 1 – 3 years)
- Civil Litigation – Associate (PQE: 1 – 3 years)
- Insolvency & Restructuring – Senior Associate (PQE: 4-7 years),
Associate (PQE: 1 – 3 years)
- Corporate (Contracts & General Advisory) – Senior Associate
(PQE: 1 – 3 years), Associate (PQE: 1-3 years)
Interested Advocates may apply at [email protected] with their updated CVs and role applied for in the subject preferably by 25.04.2022.
Lawyers, Quess Corp Ltd., Mumbai (PQE 5 Years)
Quess Corp ltd. is looking to recruit a cadidate preferably with an experience of 5 years in Contracts Drafting and Negotiations along with experience in Litigation. Interested candidates can share their resume on [email protected].
Location would be Mumbai. Immediate joiners would be preferred
Senior Legal Executive, IPE Global Limited, New Delhi (PQE 4+ Years)
The successful candidate will be expected to provide significant support to the Corporate Risk and Compliance (CRC) in streamlining current practices and identifying innovative solutions to the compliance requirements of IPE Global Group (including those of its subsidiaries). It is expected that this individual would be willing to manage routine processes to ensure 100% compliance of the IPE Global Group (including those of its subsidiaries) on all regulatory requirements.
- Establish and continuously improve a consistent compliance framework for the identification, management, monitoring and reporting of Compliance risks and issues;
- Monitor the compliance at 3 levels – Organizational Level, Offices Level and Project Level;
- Understanding of Regulatory laws, regulatory strategies, Trust (NGO) laws (FCRA), Company law (FIMA, FDI, etc.), shops & establishment (Compliance – bonus, wage, attendance, fire drill, IT, display requirements, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience of best practice compliance and governance frameworks, methodologies and emerging practice, compliance monitoring;
- Drafting and vetting of Donor Contracts, Vendor Contracts, Pre-bid Agreements, MOA, MOU, Bank guarantee, Indemnity Bonds if any, undertakings and authority letters, framing disclaimers in contracts, etc. Vetting, consultation and co-ordination with the panel of external lawyers to ensure documents are legally sound;
- Advising on a range of legal documents including contracts, advisory mandates, purchase agreements, leases and licenses and corporate documentation.
- Advise on risk and exposure on contracts, and have the experience to work with opposing counsel to agree an acceptable way forward in order to secure mandates on acceptable terms and conditions;
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues. Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation;
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required. Liaison with relevant legal department of Partners/Government offices and other authorities.
- Manage complex legal disputes.
- Drafting & Implementation of compliance management system in accordance to applicable laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures and soliciting to senior management, global managers and others head-counts;
- Responsible for, including advise in case of any dispute and management thereof in Courts/ Arbitration, etc.
- Visit to Authorities for documentations, follow up and keeping the record of the same;
- Maintain regulatory or compliance documentation, determine operational compliance with regulations or standards.
- Work-related travel to be undertaken as and when required.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Law degree from an accredited law school essential and Master’s level qualification desirable – law / contracts / corporate & company administration;
- Must be a lawyer;
- Sound understanding of laws and statutory regulations pertaining to company/trust;
- 4+ years of Legal & Corporate Secretarial experience preferably in a Corporate Legal department;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in contracts management with experience in international contracting and varied contractual arrangements.
- Must have a good understanding of commercial contracting terms, conditions/practices and legal implications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
Legal Editor, Manupatra, Noida (PQE 1-3 Years)
Opening for Legal Editors
Location: Noida Sector-1 (work from office)
Interested candidates kindly fill in the details in the attached goggle form: CLICK HERE
?Key areas of responsibility :
- Working in accordance with workflow for requesting, creating, editing, and publishing content.
- Do research on various areas of law, identify relevant information, documents and carry out updations in content collections.
- Keep track of various compliances and due dates.
- Training and managing team members
- Responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals
- Day-to-day operations of the content for the online platform
- Identify and share pegs with the marketing team to promote
Must have skills & Experience :
- Prior publishing or writing experience preferred
- One should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint & Internet skills
- Demonstrated legal research skills
- Initiative and coordination
- Able to work under minimal supervision
Contracts – Drafting, EY, Bengaluru (PQE 0-2 Years)
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Role Name And Description
Associate – Contract Drafting
The CLM team provides end-to-end assistance on all types of commercial contracting to the legal and business teams of large MNCs and law firms. The Pre-execution arm (or Drafting team) is set up to function as an extension of the in-house legal team and assist the contracting process from the point business requests a contract, to when the contract is approved and signed. We review and negotiate transactional contracts based on our client’s organizational policies and guidelines, get the necessary approval and get the contracts signed. Complexity or deal value are not a bar in any sense for us – we provide these services for contracts ranging from bespoke and complex to more standardized or even related administrative work. Our Post-execution arm (or Abstraction team) support the due diligence of transactions contract through abstraction, summarization and risk analysis. This is critical to clients in M&A situations or to get an insight into their risk profile or just to ensure better day-to-day business operations. We also work in collaboration with various client stakeholders and key decision makers to operationalize legal functions for large MNCs through automation and process engineering.
We work with clients across industries and business lines that cover direct procurement, indirect procurement, sales and other ancillary functions
Your Key Responsibilities
Perform First Line Review of contracts, e.g. Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and SNDAA and other commercial contracts.
Assist senior team members in negotiating contracts for our clients from various sectors such as Banking, Telecom, Healthcare, Aerospace, Heavy Industries, Manufacturing Companies, Finance Company, Human Resource Solutions and IT Services Industry, Universities, Film Production House, Global Web hosting Company, Power Management Company etc.
Contribute towards the creation of project playbooks and other knowledge tools to successfully meet client expectations.
Draft responses to parties’ stand to ensure conformity to client specifications to ensure best representation of client requirements in agreements to be reviewed by senior.
Accompany Senior for client/customer negotiation calls and prepare call notes.
Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers within the organization as well as the clients’ legal representatives and business team on projects involving the agreements described above.
Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers so that they can support the client contact and the sales team
Attend and participate actively in mandatory and non- mandatory training and certification courses.
Confirm to deadlines on client deliverables without delays and renegotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of the originally scheduled deadline; escalate client issues promptly and appropriately; consistently complete real time client call notes.
Associates are lawyers who understand the basic contractual and legal concepts, and are able to interpret, and review the contracts. They are also expected to have good verbal and written communication skills. Associates typically comprise the first stage of the contract review process.
Skills And Attributes For Success
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – External
Good analytical & logical skills.
Knowledge of English/Grammar enabling efficient comprehension of clients’ documents, codes, abstracts and other deliverables
Good written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
Must be computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to different client respective processes in order to be able to function smoothly and integrate with the client’s system.
Responsiveness – Sensitive to client deadlines
Team Player – Ability to co-operate and work as a team member and encourage colleagues, maintains positive attitude, contributing to team morale
To qualify for the role, you must have
Bachelors/Master’s degree and Law degree (LLB or LLM) from accredited, reputable institutions
Attorney with 0-2 years of relevant contract review, redlining and negotiation experience (preferably in a multinational corporation, in-house legal team or law firm handling similar work)
Ideally, you’ll also have
Contract Lifecycle Management technology is attractive, but not essential.
Legal Assistant, Magnetite India pvt Ltd, Kolkata (PQE 1+ Years)
The ideal candidate will ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management by providing legal services. This individual will communicate frequently with local authorities to get better support durning proceeding. Additionally, this candidate will conduct necessary case research to aid the legal proceedings.
- Provide administrative support to Director
- Handle communication with clients
- Locate and develop case relevant information
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Real Estate
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures, and protocols
Legal Counsel, Quantiphi,Bangalore (PQE 3-5 Years)
Role: Legal Counsel
Experience Level: 3-5 Years
Work location: Bangalore
• Draft, review and negotiate Professional Services Subcontractor Agreement, Master Services Agreement, Statement of Work, Non- Disclosure Agreement, Managed Service Agreements, Reseller Agreement, POCs and other business/client agreements for varied regions(APAC, USA, EMEA).
• Create/update contract language and templates as required by business or client.
• Lead coordination with stakeholders and build trust with the stakeholder.
• Collaborate with and provide guidance to various teams on queries relating to business/ client agreements (including identify and mitigate legal risks).
• Manage post execution compliance, and assist on other legal matters as the need be.
• Prepare deck/ppt on top revenue generating clients to help and educate stakeholders on the criticalities agreed in the contract.
• Coordinate responses from Consulting, Sales, Engineering, Operations, Procurement and other relevant departments to prepare for final agreement.
• Provide well researched opinions to stakeholders, Leads, Legal Head, with regard to queries; using tools such as PracLaw and Westlaw.
• Minimum 3 years of contract drafting and negotiation experience, preferably with technology / IT MNCs; in-house counsel role in an IT company or a reputed law firm.
• Experience in working in a global organisation with a cross- cultural environment will be an added advantage.
• Law Degree from a reputable and recognized university.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in English language.
• Clear understanding of basic legal concepts and strong desire to learn/ adapt new skills.
• Collaborative approach, self- starter attitude, flexibility and high integrity with demonstrated track record of building relationships across teams and time zones.
• The ability to prioritize tasks, work in a fast- paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to do legal research and deep dive into matters.
The position will be involved in the development of new capabilities and value-added services and will require a high level of creativity, personal drive and subject matter expertise and therefore will offer significant growth opportunities.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.