Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – April 29 2022
Law Trainees / Law Associates,Biswajit Sarkar – Advocates – IP Attorneys ,Kolkata(PQE 0-1+ Years)
We are a leading IP Law firm in India and also having global presence.
We are looking for Legal Trainee / Legal Associate for our Kolkata Office who will play an integral role in our daily in-house professional work as well as communicating with the clientele.
Law Graduates or Final Semester Law Students from well-reputed law school, with specialization in Intellectual Property Law should apply. The candidate should have Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and adept at working cross-functionally with different departments.
The candidate should have exposure in dealing with:
- Trade Mark Prosecution, Filing of Trade Mark Application and Reply to Examination Report.
- Drafting Trade Mark Opposition and Rectification Documents.
- Matters related to Company Law.
The candidate should be able to prepare PPT, attend seminars & workshops and travel extensively.
Kolkata Branch Office or Main Office
How to apply
Through career page our website www.biswajitsarkar.com
Senior Associate,EY, Noida(PQE 0 to 1 Years)
As a Regulatory Research & Monitoring attorney, at an associate level you will get the opportunity to work on a variety of compliance projects. The work will give you exposure to the regulatory landscape of various countries on multiple areas of law.
Your Key Responsibilities
At an Associate level your primary responsibilities require you to:
- Understand the underlying issues of a project.
- Follow step by step process of researching the issues and presenting the findings in the desired format.
- Understand legal writing and uses appropriate and pre-discussed formatting while presenting their findings.
- Interpret statutes and regulations correctly.
- Apply themselves to understanding case law.
- Be thorough and meticulous with great attention to details.
- Achieve on time delivery (OTD) on client deliverables
- Attend mandatory training and certification courses.
- Co-operate with team members and acts as a team player.
- Escalate project specific issues timely.
- Be organized and efficient – handle responsibility assigned to them quickly and accurately.
- Report back to their seniors on the status of assignments.
- Be consistently present and actively participate at team, department, and company meetings and participates in voluntary professional development programs.
Skills And Attributes For Success
To do the work we do, we require people with a specific skill set.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree in Law
- Professional proficiency in English, with in-depth knowledge of the rules of the English language, standards of style, punctuation, and grammar.
- Excellent legal research, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to identify statutes and regulations applicable to the given legal issue
- Ability to interpret and summarize statutes and regulations
- Excellent analytical and logical skills, along with attention to details
- Ability to understand instructions regarding legal research and follow the established methodology
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Working knowledge of legal databases
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Passion for work, desire to learn and an innovative approach towards work
- Effective communication results/findings of work in all mediums (verbal and written)
- Be effective on the floor in terms of sharing learning/insights with peers/seniors.
- Adaptiveness to team and fosters collaborative approach
- Diligence and ability to multi-task
Legal Counsel,Angel and Genie, Ahmedabad (PQE 2+ Years)
Junior Associate Legal Counsel Bangalore 2+yrs Exp 12L CTC PA
Job Category: Advertising Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 12L PA
Years of Experience: 2+yrs
The Junior Associate Legal Counsel Will
Draft, negotiate, and revise contracts, addenda, franchise agreements, various kinds of releases, renewals, assignments, extensions amendments thereto and more.
Assist with a variety of corporate matters including organizational documents,organization structure, and management of corporate entities.
Assist with management of intellectual property portfolio especially trademarks andcopyrights.
Work closely with the legal team on risk assessment and on compliance-related processes and procedures to support the organizations ever-present focus on high franchise compliance standards.
Assist with support of outside counsel on litigation/arbitration and specialized issues as required.
Assist in research from legal resources such as articles, codes, statutes, and judicial decisions relevant to the organization.
Provide day-to-day legal counsel on general corporate and compliance matters.
Make recommendations and support the operations team on legal documentation to reflect business terms taking into consideration risk mitigation.
Support the internal accounting team with various intercompany service agreement,
license agreements and drafting various legal documents to reflect internal and external financial transaction as per audit requirements.
Provide ongoing legal guidance and project management support throughout the contract lifecycle.
Provide legal support for company insurance program, including advising on policy interpretations and risk transfer guidance.
Review, draft, and provide general legal counsel on corporate policies.
Collaborate with legal team and clients to identify and implement process improvements.
Any other duties assigned by the Global Lead Counsel or her designees.
Bachelors degree in law with 3.0 GPA or higher
2+ years of experience working on a broad range of legal matters including franchise law, compliance, contracts, intellectual property, marketing, data privacy, MA, and
other transactional activities. Must have bar credentials in one Indian state.
Outstanding communication, drafting, and writing skills.
Possess a high degree of intellect, integrity, candor, diligence, and self-motivation.
Previous experience operating effectively in a quick paced and dynamic environment.
Comfortable with change, and ability to readjust quickly as needs and priorities change.
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and a significant workload of diverse matters in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Quick and eager learner. Demonstrated ability to gain knowledge of the business and become an integral strategic partner.
Team player with a strong orientation toward collaborative, results-oriented environment.
Ability to see and proactively move toward the bigger picture while not sacrificingattention to detail.
Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done properly.
Always keeping up the customer service element in interactions with franchisees.
Junior Legal Counsel,JetBrains, India (PQE 2-4 Years)
We are looking for a junior/intermediate intellectual property lawyer. You will be joining a team of experienced lawyers, supporting the legal needs of a dynamic, growing, and truly international IT company. Along with the requisite background and skills, we’re looking to welcome a sharp and independent worker.
Areas of focus:
You’ll be focusing on the following intellectual property and licensing areas of practice:
- Copyright and software licensing;
- International and US trademarking, including docketing and portfolio management;
- Anti-piracy measures and pursuing infringements;
- General advisory, process management, and general support of an international legal team
Previous experience and the ability to assist with, at least one of the following areas would be helpful and seen as favourable: commercial licensing, open-source software, patenting, data protection, and/or media law
You should be able to demonstrate:
- The skills, familiarity, and efficiencies that come with approximately 2-4 years of post-university legal experience, ideally in a multinational corporation or a reputable international law firm
- Compelling experience in a wide range of intellectual property matters across US, EU, and international jurisdictions
You can apply for this role locally or as a permanent remote worker arrangement. Local applications are for the Prague (Czech) office. Permanent remote working is open to applicants operating in time zones GMT+3 to GMT+10.
You must also:
- be able to provide clear and concise legal advice that is understandable to different audiences (in English)
- quickly absorb and adapt to new legal frameworks, requirements, and work systems
- be familiar with WIPO, US, EU, and other common IP frameworks
- experience with and understanding of general common law principles
- have the right to provide legal services and be recognised by the relevant legal regulator
- transparency, integrity, and openness with colleagues and the business\
Litigation Associate, ANAND AND ANAND, Noida(PQE 2-3 Years)
Position – Litigation Associate
Experience Level – 2-3 years
Location – Noida
Candidates should possess the following skills :
- Attend to court diligently,
- Is passionate about Litigation, and
- Has some experience of or interest in IP
Legal Associate (Litigation),KS Legal & Associates, Mumbai (PQE 2-4 Years)
We have an Urgent Requirement for Legal Associate experienced in litigation for our Mumbai office.
2-4 years Post-Qualification Experience in:
- Section 138
- Commercial Suits
- Summary Suits
- Banking matters – DRT / SARAFAESI
- Demonstrated acumen in strategizing litigation matters
- Must have experience in initiating/ defending/ managing litigation, with a keen aim at solving cases.
- Proven ability in successful handling of litigation matters
- Excellent Communication and verbal skills
- Should have practiced in Mumbai courts.
You can email your resume at [email protected]
Junior Associate, AOR chamber,Delhi (PQE 1-2 Years)
An AOR chamber in Neeti Bagh (South Delhi) is looking for a junior associate with a PQE of 1-2 years. The practice broadly encompasses civil and commercial litigation across several courts and tribunals. Interested candidates may reach out to me for more details and send their applications to [email protected] or [email protected].
Associate, M. V. Kini & Co., Mumbai (PQE 0-2 Years)
M. V. Kini & Co. is looking to hire an Associate for its NCLT team.
PQE: 0-2 years
Practice Area: Insolvency and Bankruptcy.
Other requirements: Good drafting and communication skills, sound knowledge of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
If you’d like to apply, kindly send in your CV’s to [email protected] on or before 10th May.
Email Subject Line: Job Application for the post of Associate- IBC
Sr Manager, Ombudsman & Content Compliance, Gartner, Gurgaon (PQE 3 Years)
About the team:
Gartner’s Ombuds and Content Compliance teams are part of the Gartner Legal & Compliance (L&C) team, whose mission is to further Gartner’s strategic goals globally, while preserving the company’s integrity and reputation. The L&C team provides clear and actionable advice to associates worldwide in accordance with applicable law and Gartner’s internal policies.
As an Ombuds & Content Compliance Sr. Manager, you will manage and coach a team of compliance specialists. These specialists are responsible for ensuring conformity with many Gartner policies, including the Gartner’s Code of Conduct, as well as the Gartner Content Compliance Policy. They also address questions or concerns about the integrity or objectivity of any Gartner business or associate. You will work collaboratively across business units and operationalize key process and strategy updates.
What You’ll do:
- Hire and train a team of compliance specialists with the assistance of a headquarters-based team in Stamford, CT (USA)
- Lead standardization and innovation efforts to document and report on the matters handled by the team, and to drive usage of new tools and techniques in your team, including automation.
- Collaborate with, and at times lead, other team members on projects and initiatives to improve Gartner’s processes, policies, guidelines and training
- Coach and equip team with the skills required to address current and emerging role requirements, set expectations clearly and consistently, and provide constructive feedback
- Provide timely, insightful and actionable feedback on specialist execution of required job elements—both quality and quantity of work
- Collaborate with internal partners based across the globe through transparent and proactive communication
- Handle change management and transitions smoothly in a dynamic work environment
- Follow internal processes and policies
- Document matters that represent operational, reputational or legal risk to Gartner and its brand with monthly reporting to L&C leadership (and, where appropriate, Gartner business unit leaders)
What you’ll need:
- 3 years of experience overseeing a team of associates (experience performance management and coaching associates to success), with a strong mentoring orientation
- Project management and recruiting experience
- Experience in client-facing roles, with the ability to handle conflict and be assertive yet professional when called upon
- Ability to make and defend frequent judgment calls and to “think outside the box”, yet remain agile when appropriate to ensure successful partnerships with both internal and external clients
- Demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; experience in a research, legal, or compliance environment a plus
- Strong executive presence, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent prioritization skills; ability to manage multiple concurrent activities and to prioritize available resources, while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to work on confidential matters, exercising sound, independent judgment
Associate,Dugal Grewal & Partners, Delhi (PQE 2-3 Years)
Dugal Grewal & Partners (law firm in New Delhi) is looking to recruit lawyers for the Corporate Team as well as the Litigation Team (Civil Commercial Litigation; IP and Media and Entertainment Law).
Minimum PQE 2 years.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV’s to [email protected]
Lawyer, Tax Firm, Pune (PQE 0-2 Years)
hiring for CA/lawyers with 0-2 yrs of experience in Indirect tax for our Pune office. Interested candidates can share their resumes directly to [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.