Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – May 14th 2022
Associate, Competition Law, DMD Advocates, New Delhi(PQE 2-5 Years)
About the job
Experience required: 2 to 5 years of exclusive competition law experience, in a firm that has a dedicated competition law practice.
Designation: Associate & Senior Associate
Experience: 2 to 5 years of dedicated competition law experience with a dedicated competition law practice.
Education: LL.B. from a reputed university. LL.M. in Competition Law is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of cartels, vertical agreements and abuse of dominance.
- Experience in combination filings and advisory.
- Willingness to take responsibility, work hard and think out of the box.
Please send us your applications on – [email protected]
Contract Review Associate, Gartner, Gurgaon(PQE 0-3 Years)
As an Associate, you will develop a deep understanding of pricing models applied by different technology vendors You will be responsible for extracting relevant pricing information from different unstructured contractual documents to help formulate the guidance. This role requires, amongst other parameters, a strong financial acumen and a quick grasping of different terms and concepts used in the SaaS contracts.
What You Will Do
- Manage creation of contract benchmarks within Gartner systems for different vendor categories
- Work independently to extract relevant pricing information from contracts of technology vendors
- Perform quality assurance tests on the extracted information
- Ensure that all SLAs are met and are fully supported across all varied requests
What You Will Need
We are looking for creative, articulate, and self-motivated individuals who would like to work in a process-driven, team-based environment. Our search for talent is centred, without exception, on the ability to be organized, pay strong attention to detail, and work autonomously (i.e., high degree of self-reliance/self-starter). Some of the shared characteristics of our successful hires include:
- Bachelor’s degree with major field of study in law/business administration
- 0-3 years’ experience in data extraction from contractual documents or vendor invoicing will be considered a plus
- Strong understanding of pricing models in SaaS contracts
- Adaptability to fast paced environment and changing business requirements while effectively prioritizing based on value of business to Gartner.
- Ability to effectively process high volume and variety of incoming requests by multi-tasking.
- Strong financial acumen and observation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, and time management skills.
For more details and to apply, click here
Associate Litigation Curation – Trademark (USA), Clarivate, Kolkata (PQE NA Years)
Darts-ip is looking for a legal analyst to analyse trademark decisions. You would join the team at the Kolkata office. The culture at Darts-ip is dynamic, entrepreneurial, passionate and pragmatic.
- Extracting legal information from IP case law based on the tree structure and encoding the information in the database.
- Providing Feedback about any error in the system.
- Quality Check
- Monitoring the regular collection of decisions.
- Analysis of decisions relating to trademarks.
Required critical behaviours
- Convey information in a clear, concise, and logical manner
- Self-motivated, with the ability to learn and work in a meticulous and organized manner
- Communicate persuasively & should be fluent in English.
- Impacts the business by the quality of their own work.
- Self Imposed, Organised & enthusiastic to learn new things.
- Ensures that his/her actions match the business requirements (quality, cost, timeliness)
- You are committed to regular working hours and respecting deadlines.
- You have a strong interest in analyzing case law.
- You are very detailed and organized – analytical skills are essential for this position.
- You have a legal degree, preferably with IP specialization.
For more info, and to apply, click here
Legal Associate, Nova Benefits, Bangalore (PQE 0-2 Years)
Core Responsibilities: The role of the Legal Associate is to assist the Compliance Associate in drafting and review of agreements, legal research and database creation, IRDAI and other corporate compliances.
Expertise & Qualification: Legal research in corporate, commercial and insurance related laws
- Documentation of past order/advisory/circulars in systematic order
- Drafting and review of commercial agreements
- Corporate law and IRDAI compliances
Qualification: LLB/ Qualified Company Secretary with 0-2 years of experience.
For more details and to apply, click here
Young Professionals, Competition Commission of India, New Delhi (PQE NA Years)
Competition Commission of India, New Delhi, established in pursuance of the Competition Act, 2002, invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement of Young Professionals (YPs)/Expert on contract basis.
(i) Degree of LL.B or equivalent from a recognized University and/or Institute in India or abroad, recognized by the
Bar Council of India.
(ii) Qualified to be registered as an advocate in any State Bar Council in India in terms of Advocates Act, 1961.
Specialization in competition law or regulatory laws or laws relating to Intellectual Property Rights or International Trade Laws or Corporate Law or Financial Law etc.
For official notification and procedure to apply, click here
Associates / Sr. Associates, SVS Attorneys, Jabalpur (MP) (PQE 2-3 Years)
SVS Attorneys is looking for 1 Senior Associate & 2 Associates for diverse roles in the fields of litigation, arbitration, and consultancy. The candidate should be well versed with the existing laws, capable of discussing legal propositions, giving legal opinions, online research, and having a keen interest in litigation. The applicant shall have the option of working with the firm on a Physical-Offline basis OR may opt for an Online-Work From Home basis. In the application itself, the applicant must specify the nature of engagement he/she is seeking, vis whether he/she intends to work Offline-Physical OR in an Online-Work From Home Mode, which should be clarified amply in the application.
???????? ??????????? – Jabalpur, MP
??????????? & ??????????????-
??? ?????????? ?????????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ????:
? Be a BA.LLB graduate (5 years) from a reputed law college/ university or any equivalent programme of 5 years or above for the position of an Associate.
? Be a BA.LLB graduate (5 years) with a minimum PQE of 2-3 yrs. from a reputed law college/ university or any equivalent programme of 5 years or above for the position of a Senior Associate. Possession of special knowledge of criminal, civil & procedural laws is desirable and candidates possessing such knowledge must mention the same in their application.
? Be articulate and fluent in English with good legal drafting skills.
? Possesses the capability to work in a fast-paced environment and be technologically equipped.
? Prior experience of using online research platforms like Manupatra, AIR Online, SCCOnline, and other such web portals.
? Candidates having substantial mooting or research experience shall be given preference.
?????? ?? ?????????-
1 Senior Associate & 2 Associates
For more details, and to apply, click here
Lawyers, TLaw chambers Bengaluru (PQE 0-1 Years)
1) I am looking to hire freshers or lawyers with 0-1 year PQE for my law offices in Bengaluru.
2) Candidates must be based out of Bangalore and must be conversant in Kannada.
3) Pay would be per industrial standards.
4) Candidates would be entrusted with drafting of pleadings, legal notices and agreements. The candidates would also be required to regularly appear before the trial courts and tribunals in Bengaluru and the High Court of Karnataka.
5) Interested candidates may send in their CV to [email protected]
To apply, click here
The Chamber of Senior Advocate Manoj Swarup is inviting applications for the post of Junior Associate on a full-time basis.
Name of the Post: Junior Associate
Salary: As per industry standards
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Bar Council enrolled Law Graduate with an experience of minimum 2 years in Supreme Court.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Candidate should be able to analyze the matters and prepare a detailed list of Dates for discussion purposes.
• The work requires undertaking case-law research in a time-bound manner. Required to assist during arguments preparation in the chamber as well as during court hearings.
• Good communication skills are required. The candidate should be focused and committed to the profession.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their CV and covering letter to [email protected] along with the subject line “Job Application”. The short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
Office Location: Supreme Court, Setalvad Block, Chambers Number 315, New Delhi, India.
Assistant, Indian immigration and Emplyment Law, LawQuest, Mumbai (PQE NA Years)
LawQuest is looking for a capable candidate for the position of Assistant, Indian Immigration and Employment Law
The office is located near Churchgate, Mumbai
~~~Immediate joiners preferred~~~
- The professional will primarily be involved in the Indian immigration & Indian employment law practice of the Firm
- Provided day-to-day business advisory to several foreign as well domestic clients on a variety of issues under Indian immigration law
- Drafting applications on visa related matters to Consulates, Embassies.
- Assisting in the documentation process and assisting clients in preparing and submitting documents to the appropriate authorities.
- Co-ordinating and managing external stakeholders such as foreign law firms, foreign clients and foreign individuals
- Advising and drafting opinions on employment law issues
- Supervising the immigration work, including drafting letters, filling in forms, completing necessary registration compliance processes
- On-the-job training in the initial period
Click here to apply
Advocates, K&S Partners, Chennai (PQE 3-4 Years)
For its Chennai office, K&S Partners is looking for candidates with 3-4 years of exclusive experience in trademark prosecution, opposition/ cancellation, and advisory work. The candidate must be articulate and must be able to draft independently and without much supervision. They should also have experience appearing before the Trade Marks Office in prosecution and opposition-related hearings. Interested candidates may send their updated CVs to [email protected]
Associate, Sahadeva Law Chambers, New Delhi (PQE 1 to 2 Years)
Sahadeva Law Chambers is looking to hire an associate with 1 to 2 years of experience in IPR (preferably prosecution work). If interested or, in case there are any leads, kindly email the CVs to [email protected]
Corporate Lawyer and Associate Advocate, The Emphasis Law Office, West Delhi (PQE 2 Years)
“The Emphasis Law Office” a law firm situated at West Delhi, is urgently looking for:
(One) Corporate Lawyer with sound skills of drafting various commercial contracts with PQE of 2 years.
(One) Associate Advocate with PQE of around 2 years in Banking, NBFC & Arbitration Matters with good drafting skills.
Salary as per Industry Standards Interested Candidates can share their resume at: [email protected] Emphasis Law L-82, LGF Kirti Nagar, New Delhi-110015
Associate Manager/ Deputy Manager (Legal-Regulatory) at BSE, Mumbai, (PQE 2-4 Years)
Vacancy for Associate Manager/ Deputy Manager (Legal-Regulatory) at BSE, Mumbai.
Eligibility: LLB + LLM/MBA or other equivalent qualification Minimum 2-4 yrs PQE preferably in capital markets and litigation.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates may send their Resumes to Atisha Sisodiya at [email protected]
Assessment/ Trainee Associates, KK & Co. New Delhi, (PQE 0-3 Years)
We are looking for Assessment/ Trainee Associates for our Chamber, KK & Co. situated at New Delhi [Defence Colony].
We are a Chamber of Lawyers having specialisation of Tax and Commercial Laws. Established in 2019, by Kishore Kunal, AOR (SC), the Chamber has since grown to have 6 members who have all been part of Tier-1 Law Firms and specialise in Litigation in Indirect and Direct Taxes, Commercial Laws and White-Collar Crimes. The Chamber has worked alongside several professional and legal service firms’ and has also been representing various corporate clients before Courts and Tribunals across the Country. Primary Responsibilities: Conducting legal research, drafting legal documents, attending Court proceedings, preparation of Court documents and assisting in Court filings,
Eligibility Requirements: -Final Year Law students (graduating in 2022) or professionals with 0-3 PQE.
-Keen interest in Tax, Commercial & Regulatory laws. -Proficient at legal research, writing and motivated to learn drafting and Court procedures.
Stipend: As per industry standards.
Mode of Working: Hybrid Virtual model (mix of virtual and in-office)
Application Process: Please send your CV’s (along with a cover letter) to [email protected]
Address: Defence Colony, New Delhi, India.
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.