Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – May 23rd 2022
Jr. Litigation Associate, ABA Law Office, New Delhi(PQE 0-1 Years)
ABA Law Office is hiring!
Post: Jr. Litigation Associate
Location: Defence Colony, New Delhi, India
PQE- 0-1 year
No.- Two (2)
Salary: As per industry standards
2. Keen to learn
3. Good at research & writing
Link to apply and procedure – CLICK HERE
Please Note – Not following the appropriate procedure (which includes sending duly filled questionnaire along with attached resume) as laid on the website will lead to outright rejection of your application.
For any queries please feel free to connect at [email protected]
Management Trainees, Hawkins (Futura) (PQE N/A Years)
Founded in 1959, Hawkins Cookers Ltd. is a professionally managed, public limited Company. In the Financial Year 2019-20, sales were Rs. 674 crores, up 3%, and Profit After Tax was Rs. 72 crores, up 34% over the previous financial year. Hawkins is the leader in the Pressure Cooker market and has diversified successfully into the Cookware market. Hawkins has offices in Mumbai and factories in Thane, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh.
Hawkins is known for its fair policies and ethical practices. Hawkins emphasises incentive payment by results and selection and promotion purely on merit. Hawkins has a well-established Management Training Program which leads to jobs in the Management cadre in 18 months. Trainees who successfully complete training, are confirmed with an appropriate increase in salary and benefits. Fresh Graduates may apply. Persons with relevant experience may start higher.
Knowledge of Industrial Relations, Intellectual Property, Legal Metrology, Labour Laws, Contracts and Commercial Law will be useful. Company Secretary qualified persons may also apply.
Lawyer,Amicus – Advocates & Solicitors, New Delhi (PQE 2-3 Years)
We are looking for candidates with experience in Transfer Pricing of 2-3 years or more
Once recruited candidate shall have exposure of direct fronting with clients
The candidate shall work directly with me on Transfer Pricing Planning and Controversy Management
Participate in Higher Court Strategy Discussions and understand what it takes to win matters at higher level
Understand how Transfer Pricing Planning works as an integral part of international Taxation – if candidate already has skill set for international tax that shall be a plus
As the exposure jump would be geometric so would be the reward – a high growth path that would set you up as a Tax Leader/ Entrepreneur in no time
Legal Counsel, Fund & Client Documentation , Mumbai (PQE 3-5 Years)
Legal Counsel – Fund & Client Documentation Support (3-5 years)
Looking for a working professional having experience in Reviewing and drafting distribution, platform, portfolio management and investment advisory agreements.
If this sounds interesting apply below!
Location – Mumbai
Your Future Employer –
A leading global financial services firm with operations servicing clients in more than 100 countries.
- Reviewing and drafting other fund and client related documentation.
- Assist with negotiating the above agreements.
- Conducting additional legal and market research and assist on special projects as needed.
- Ensuring implementation of AM mandatory onboarding requirements across AM contract population.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in legal practice.
- Strong analytical thinker who is detail-oriented, practical and skilled at issue spotting and problem solving.
- Excellent legal research skills. Experience with Westlaw or similar services preferred.
- LLM preferred.
- Knowledge of EMEA financial service law and process preferred.
- Knowledge of other European languages is a plus
What Is In Store For You?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
Reach Us – If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on [email protected] for a confidential discussion on the role.
Junior Advocates, MB Jain & Partners, New Delhi (PQE 1-2 Years)
MB Jain & Partners are recruiting junior Advocates in the firm
The job is open for freshers who can be fresh law graduates or having 1-2 years of experience.
Location:- Goregaon east
Drafting and appearing before courts.
Advocates, Siddiquee & Associates, Mumbai (PQE 1-3 Years)
LOOKING FOR “ADVOCATES” FOR MY ANDHERI (MUMBAI) OFFICE
Applicant should have experience of “minimum one year and maximum of three years post-sanad”.
APPLICANT SHOULD ONLY APPLY IF THEY POSSESS “ALL OF THE BELOW MENTIONED PRE-REQUISITES/QUALITIES”
1. Applicant should have personally appeared and argued before Magistrate Courts, Sessions Court as well as High Court having criminal jurisdiction.
2. Applicant should have very good drafting skills as well as very good command over English Language.
3. Applicant should have the ability to do research and also draft all criminal proceedings on his/her own.
4. Applicant should be dedicated, responsible and should be able to meet timelines.
If you FULLY meet the above requirements, ONLY THEN please do email your resume on [email protected]. Last date for application will be 31st of May 2022.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ESSENTIALLY REQUIRED TO WRITE A SHORT COVERING NOTE IN THEIR EMAILS, THEREIN EXPLAINING HOW THEY FULLY MEET MY REQUIREMENTS.
Remuneration shall be as under :
1. First two months the payment shall between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000 per month depending on the work experience. During this period the candidate has to familiarise himself/herself with my working style and approach.
2. After two months the candidate shall be additionally paid Court Appearances. Thus after two months an Advocate with about one year experience shall take home a “minimum of 30,000/- per month which could even cross 40,000 per month depending on the work load and also depending on the ability of the Advocate to handle work. Other Advocates having experience of about three years shall take home a “minimum of 45,000/- per month which could even cross 55,000 to Rs. 60,000 per month depending on the work load and also depending on the ability of the Advocate to handle work.
3. Besides the above I pay all Advocates food allowance and separate late sitting charges after 9 p.m. for urgent work. All Advocates sitting late for such urgent work are further allowed to report late the next morning besides being also entitled to earned leaves.
4. All Advocates are also entitled to bonus and earned leaves once they are confirmed after probation.
5. There shall be a guaranteed growth every year.
Associate, Link Legal ,New Delhi(PQE 2-4 Years)
Lawyers,LALJI Advocates, New Delhi (PQE 1-3 Years)
LALJI Advocates an Intellectual property specialist firm invites applications for the post of Legal Associate for the Noida location.
A person who is specialized in IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) with 1-3 years of post qualification experience
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV along with a cover letter to email id [email protected]
Associate, JVK & Associates, New Delhi (PQE 0 – 3 Years)
- Employment opportunity at law firm: Employer – JVK & Associates Location – New Delhi Position – Associate Qualification – BA. LLB and above Experience – 0 – 3 years Expected Salary – as per industry standards Email – [email protected] Phone – 011 – 4100664
Junior Associate, KTB Law Offices, Panchkula (PQE 1-2 Years)
- Urgent Hiring for Trainee/ Junior Associate At KTB Law Offices, Panchkula PQE: 1-2 years, (Freshers/ Final year law students may also apply) Required proficiency in drafting and research work. Preferably knows how to read Punjabi. Location: Sector 12, Panchkula, Haryana Flexible Timings Salary: As per industry standard For freshers a stipend of 5k would be paid for initial 1-month training period. Kindly email CV alongwith cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Application for Associate”. Alternatively, you can Whatsapp your CV to (+91) 888-288 0000. Kindly specify the notice period/ possibility of immediate joining.
Associate, SK Lath & Co, Kolkata (PQE 5 Years)
- Vacancy at SK Lath & Co., Kolkata We are searching for a vertical head having a minimum experience of 5 years in preparation of Legal Opinion/TSR/ Due Diligence for Private Banks/NBFCs. Salary would be within Rs.40,000/- per month. Selected candidates will be called to our office for physical interview. The interested candidates may mail their CVs at [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.