Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – May 3rd 2022
Legal Associate,Adab Singh Kapoor & Associates, New Delhi(PQE 4+ Years)
About the job
- Legal drafting of petitions, complaints, appeals and miscellaneous applications
- Legal research
- Due diligence and drafting / vetting of legal documents, contracts and agreements
- Representation in Courts (litigation)
- 4+ years of previous experience / practice in the Delhi High Court, NCLT, DRT, and in civil and commercial litigation (including, inter alia, ADR mechanisms, company law, insolvency and bankruptcy)
- Substantial experience in drafting, inter alia, SLPs, writ petitions, appeals, revision petitions, transfer petitions, complaints, evidence affidavits, civil suits, written statements / replies, replications / rejoinders, written submissions, admission / denial affidavits, and statements of claim among other pleadings.
- LLB degree or its equivalent
- 4+ years of professional working experience in litigation in Delhi NCR
- Strong command over English, communication and pleading skills
- Publications in legal journals / websites
Legal Associate,AceLegal , Navi Mumbai(PQE 2-3 Years)
For litigation department of the firm, with PQE of 2-3 years. Must be well versed with preparing and filing various petitions and applications in Mumbai High Court, proficiency in spoken and written English. The technical aspects of various laws, we will teach. Minimum Salary ?20,000 per month and annual performance bonus. Email CV to [email protected]
Legal Executive (Night Shift),GRACIOUS LEGAL SERVICES LLP, Bengaluru (PQE 2+ Years)
Preparing document summaries relating to personal injury cases
Drafting discovery requests, complaints and various motions
Manage client deliverables communicate with clients regarding assignments
Required Candidate profile
Excellent communication skills written and spoken
Should be able to work under pressure
Should be able to take initiatives
Should be a quick learner and a team player
If required, should be able to work as an individual
7:00pm to 5:00am
Legal Consultant – IPR,Bizpole,Palakkadu (PQE 0-1 Years)
Bizpole is a Start-up, Businesses Accelerator and Corpo-Legal Service Provider engaged in helping the start-up and businesses dreams and strategizes the concepts into a successful venture without any failures. Bizpole is a technology-driven platform which aims to be a one stop solution that covers the Legal needs of the General public, Startups and established Businesses. We offer seamless services to manage all kinds of compliance processes with respect to the Government bodies and enable people to start new ventures. Our Team’s decades of in-depth knowledge in Business Accounting, Management & Consulting is the Core, which helps in Validating, Consulting and Regularising the ventures, be it a Proprietorship, Partnership, LLP, Private Limited Company. We even get to such a scale in assisting the Businesses by streamlining the accounting headaches providing strategic accounting support for the venture even acting as the proxy accountant. Having a perfect blend of Technology and Human touch, Biz pole teamalways delivers high qualityBusiness Solutions & Services, across India.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
? Researching on selected trademarks to check if they’re already in use across the globe, completing the prescribed procedures for the registration of new trademarks and enforcing trademark rights & advising on availability.
? Overseeing the trade mark registration process.
? Managing and protecting intellectual property rights once trademarks, copyright & design have been registered.
? Coordinate with different associates and other departments to assure deadlines are met.
? Advising on the transfer, renewal, licensing ,assignment, cancellation, removal, Updation of trademarks and copyrights.
? Communicate on our firm’s behalf with Indian trademark registry and clients in respect of the registration proceedings.
? To participate in hearings as well as to argue before the Registrars in Trademarks Registry ? Ensure the smooth functioning of Legal Department with respect to IP and other matters.
? Drafting and vetting of legal notices, agreement’s and reply to the notices.
? Research on various subjects on IP & implementing new services.
? Monitor Intellectual Property (Trademark, Copyright, Designs, and Patent) requests and follow up with client.
? Identify best practices to influence continuous improvement in the organization.
? Develop written procedures, work flow plans or other systems for practice areas as required. ? Any other responsibilities/duties relevant to the business of the company as assigned by management.
Litigation Associate, AVB Associates , Mumbai(PQE 2-4 Years)
We are actively looking for an advocate to associate with us as an off counsel for Mumbai with a litigation experience of 2-4 years to handle our ongoing matters in various district courts of Mumbai.
The advocate must be very active in responding and getting the work done within stipulated time, well versed with court craft and sound with local laws and litigation practice.
Kindly write at [email protected] with your credentials.
Legal Associate,Ethos Legal Alliance, Mumbai (PQE 2-3 Years)
Urgent 2 Job Openings With Ethos Legal Alliance
JD : DRT, DRAT, SARFEASI, CMM assignments, Civil Suits
PQE : 2-3 years in above assignments
Location : Fort, Mumbai
Joining : Immediately
Kindly note that for this opening, we have a general budgetary allocation of Rs.2,40,000/- PA, which further will depend on the merits of each Application.
Mail CV on [email protected] with the subject line “Associate – DRT” by 06th May 2022 with a brief write – up about past work experience in such assignments.
Associate Solution Advisor, Deloitte India,Delhi (PQE 1-3 Years)
For Associate Solution Advisor – Fixed term (6 months)
Send your resume at – [email protected]
Document Review Services
Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory helps clients manage strategic, financial, operational, technolc
and regulatory risk to enhance enterprise value, while our experience in mergers and acquisitions,
litigation, and reorganizations helps clients emerge stronger and more resilient. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory.
The Document Review professionals of Deloitte provide a strategic and cost-effective option for the client.We can assist through the entire process, from docunhant identification and collection to processing, hosting, and document review – all designed to result in an efficient document production
The key job responsibilities include the following:
• Assist in designing the scope of work for various engagements
• Review documents to identify items relevant to investigation or dispute consulting matter
• Assist with compiling, analyzing, and documenting facts for matters under investigation or in litigation
• Assist in executing engagement administration: document collection, data entry, tracking, records management, document review, and coordinating client logistics
• Participate in missed privileged review and/or perform quality control
• Assist with drafting of reports and findings, including the preparation of tables, exhibits, and charts
• Assist with researching technical and industry-specific issues
• Assist with the preparation of proposals
• Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management and clients
• Balance multiple projects and responsibilities
• To work closely with the service line lead at any given point in time
• LLB (three- or five-year program), LLM (optional), or equivalent degree
• Work experience should be post qualification
One to three years of technical experience in litigation/discovery
The key skills required:
• Specialized knowledge of the document review and e-discovery/litigation industry
• Knowledge of litigation management software: Concordance, Introspect, and Summation
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
• Must be flexible with the travel requirements of client service projects
• Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Familiar with the U.S. judicial system, understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, and procedures
from the U.S.
• To be an authoritative litigation and document
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Legal Officer, Hdb financial services, Bangalore (PQE 3 Years)
openings for legal officer /legal Assistant in Hdb financial services in Bangalore location for handling Sarfesi and P.L portfolio candidates must have knowledge in SARFAESI /must be well versed in Excel CTC upto 4.5 to 5 lacs interested candidates my send their resume to [email protected].
Associate,Orris Law Partners, Mumbai (PQE 3 to 4 Years)
Orris Law Partners is a boutique law firm focussing on general corporate, intellectual property, data privacy and labour laws. We are looking to hire someone between 3 to 4 years PQE who has a strong understanding of corporate laws with good communication and negotiations skills. Salary will be as per industry standards. The position is based out of Mumbai. Anyone interested, please send your resume to [email protected].
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.