About Siddiquee and Associates:
Siddiquee and Associates is a fast-growing law firm based in Mumbai providing top class professional advice on diverse areas of legal practice. The firm has a team of young and dynamic lawyers led by Mr. Rizwan Siddiquee. Mr. Rizwan Siddiquee is a distinguished lawyer with over a decade of practical experience in legal matters of all hues and complexities. His clientele covers a cross section of the society and includes many renowned celebrities.
The firm’s focus has been towards the Real Estate sector and over the years, has emerged as a one-stop shop offering solutions for all property matters and related issues like re-development, due diligence, property disputes etc. Our lawyers are knowledgeable and besides property, advise on matters relating to corporate law, wills and probates, litigation and arbitration, matrimonial law, co-operative societies etc. They guide and advise clients through a host of legal challenges.
We have developed extensive expertise in the drafting and negotiation of all sorts of commercial contracts like partnership agreements, loan agreements, joint venture agreements, distribution agreements, licence agreements in numerous sectors.
About the Opportunity
Siddiquee & Associates are looking for a long term physical intern.
- The intern should be in the 5th Year of the five year course or in the 3rd Year of the three years course.
- He/she should have “very good command over English language and grammar”.
- He/she should be very sincere at work and should take full responsibility for the work assigned to him/her.
the Intern should be able to physically attend the office situated in Andheri (w). “Online classes (if any) are allowed to be attended from my office”
The intern should be able to commit a minimum of 6 months (as I do not believe in appointing any person for 1 or 2 months etc.). Do note that examination leaves are allowed and not counted.
Therefore any intern looking for any short term internship “should strictly desist from applying for the post”.
On “completion of internship programme” the intern shall be paid a stipend amount of “Rs. 7,500 per month” for the first three months and then “Rs. 10,000/- per month” for the balance three months. The lumpsum amount of Rs. 52,500/- shall be paid after deduction of tax as per Income Tax Rules.
After six months if the intern wishes to continue in the firm, then he/she shall be paid “on monthly basis an amount of Rs. 15,000/- per month” till he/she receives his/her Sanad.
After receipt of Sanad, the Advocate shall be paid on monthly basis a fixed amount of Rs. 20,000/- per month.
After three month from the date of Sanad, the Advocate shall be paid additional amounts for every Court appearance made by him/her over and above the fixed amount of Rs. 20,000/- per month.
PLEASE SPECIFICALLY NOTE THAT the firm shall not give any recommendation letters or payments if the intern discontinues within six months, citing any reason.
Additionally, if the intern does not meet the expectations as is required by the firm then his/her internship shall be discontinued immediately without any benefits.
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.