Legal Internship (Legal Content Writer) with stipend at KSK Advocates: Apply Now!
About KSK Advocates
King Stubb & Kasiva is a full-service national law firm with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi and Kolkata. KSK has alliances with associate lawyers in more than 24 states in India. We also have a huge informal network of International law firms across 37 countries.
This network of alliances benefits the clients of a single-window service provider, to deal with all kinds of matters across the country under one umbrella. Our areas of practice include Antitrust & Competition, M&A / Private Equity, Corporate & Commercial, Regulatory, FDI, Employment, Anti-dumping and International Trade & WTO, Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency and Intellectual Property. Some of the sectors we assist in are Aerospace & Defence, Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Food & Drug, Infrastructure & Energy, IT, Outsourcing, Media & Broadcasting, Real Estate, and Telecommunication.
The firm represents a large number of business houses across the country multinational corporations, banking & financial institutions, public sector undertakings, various ministries and state and central government authorities.
About Legal Internship
KSK Advocates is looking for law students who are interested to explore the Legal Content Writing, Business Development & Strategy space for the month of May, June, July 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create both long and short form legal/semi-legal related content in the form of blogs, notes, newsletters, reviews, FAQs
- Conduct legal research on various laws, and contribute in creating a database of information.
- Co-ordinate with the marketing team of KSK and help with legal content strategy.
- Assist to create various content for SEO/ SMO for the law firm.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, writing, editing legal concepts.
- Coordinate with the Business Development Vertical of the law firm.
Please note : Do not confuse this with any other law related internship at KSK. The legal content writing interns will not be assigned any drafting or other allied legal internship tasks.
- Must be a law student in the forth or the fifth year from a recognized law school in India.
- Must report to the Bangalore Office on weekdays. This is NOT a remote internship.
- Keen interest in legal concepts and laws around M&A, IP, General Corporate, ADR, Litigation, Real Estate, etc.
- Prior Experience in Content Writing is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
- Should be well-versed with legal research tools and must have the skills to conduct deep legal research.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Must also have an interest in Business Development and Strategy.
- Ability to understand and simplify complex legal structures in the form of easy content.
- Should be able to work within deadlines, must be diligent and hardworking.
- Should be available for a full-time internship (9:30AM – 6PM, Monday to Friday).
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.