About Digital India Corporation
Digital India Corporation, a not-for-profit company under the Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY), has been playing a pivotal role in supporting the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology in Programme Management and implementation of projects under Digital India and initiatives undertaken by Ministries/ Departments, both at the Central and State levels. NeGD-DIC has a judicious mix of Professionals and Deputationists from the Government to ensure that required skill sets are available to execute the designated tasks.
About the Opportunity
Purpose and Scope of Application
i. DIC has been playing a pivotal role in supporting the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology in Programme Management and implementation Projects under Digital India and initiatives undertaken by
Ministries/ Departments, both at the Central and State levels. Some of the key initiatives taken up by NeGD are the DigiLocker, UMANG, NCoG, IndEA and providing support to State Governments through SeMTs
under the Capacity Building Scheme.
ii. DIC provides policy-level support for conceptualizing, architecting, and implementing key Digital India projects across sectors. The core strength of DIC has been the handholding of all Ministries & Departments in
Central Govt, as well as State Governments for adoption of IT related projects. DIC is also playing a key role for adoption of emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cyber Security, Enterprise Architecture, IoT, AR/VR, Cloud computing across Government projects.
iii.Digital India Corporation is looking for young, talented, innovative and dynamic Professionals who desire to be a part of the team essential who possess the requisite skill sets to be able to fulfill its mandate and capable of providing high quality inputs for IT projects related as per the requirements of DIC / MeitY.
Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on the date of advertisement.
Rs.60,000/- (Rupees Sixty Thousand Only)
Master’s Degree in relevant subject or BE/B. Tech or 2 Years PG Diploma in Management or LLB or CA or ICWA.
Persons with M. Phil, PhD, additional qualifications, research experience, published papers and post-qualification experience in the relevant field would be preferred
How to Apply
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.