Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – June 28 2022
Junior Legal Associate,TransPerfect ,Noida (PQE 0-1 Years)
About the job
The Junior Associate will be responsible for evaluating and interpreting electronic documents for relevancy and privilege with utmost care of quality on document review projects. This is a 3-months contract employment with a possible performance-based extension to a permanent role.
- Performing first-line review for relevancy and privilege on document review projects for high-profile clients and complex cases
- Ability to grasp complex subject matters
- Ensure jobs are completed according to the client and industry standards, and that job specifications and deadlines are met
- Identify Key documents, log them in review tool and communicate that to the Team Lead
- Focus on accuracy and first-time right approach to avoid any rework.
- Perform other special tasks or duties when required
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Available to work overtime, including evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Team player and helps in creating positive team environment.
- Attention to detail and good analytic skills
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Law (LL.B)
- Understanding of eDiscovery and Document Review Projects
- 0-1 year of eDiscovery experience
- Good oral and written communication
Trademark Paralegal, ANAND AND ANAND , New Delhi (PQE- 2 Yrs)
About the job
Designation – Paralegal
Qualification – Graduate and above
Experience Level – 2 years or above
Location – Noida
Key skills :
Trademark Filing, renewals, assignments, searches, handling client queries, sending reminders, registration certificates, examination reports, preparing hearing dockets, e-filing, O3 notices etc.
Associate – Legal, CoinDCX, Mumbai (PQE 1-2 Years)
Designation- Associate – Legal
Experience: 1-2 Years
Overview of the Function:
We are hiring a law graduate with a post qualification experience ranging 1-2 years. A great opportunity for a legal professional who is desirous of growing, evolving and learning by working in this new and exciting space of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. If you wish to be one of the few lawyers working in the crypto industry, we invite you to send in your application.
Role at CoinDCX
- Reviewing and drafting, including negotiating with external parties, contracts/agreements/communications etc.
- Drafting/ vetting of letters, notices, replies to authorities/ external parties/law firms etc.
- Analyzing and responding to queries from regulatory authorities and managing the MIS for the complaints. Keeping a track of good advertising practices and ASCI regulations and updating the internal stakeholders from time to time.
- Conducting research on applicable/ prospective laws, regulations and presenting the same to internal teams.
- Assisting the Legal Manager in additional/ special projects.
What will you bring to CoinDCX?
- A post qualification experience of at least one year in drafting, vetting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Working knowledge of the Indian Contract Act and related corporate laws.
- Ability to function independently and close the projects assigned
- Ability to work cross functionally with different verticals within the organization
- Prior experience with the Corporate Legal team of a Tier-I/ Tier-II law firm or a fintech would be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge/ understanding of the Crypto/ Virtual Digital Assets space
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
Senior Associates, The Young Jurist (TYJ), Delhi (PQE 3-5 Years)
We’re hiring Senior Associates to join our team in Delhi.
No. of Positions: 1
Qualification: LLB / LLM
Experience: 3-5 Years
· Should have experience in handling general corporate advisory and corporate commercial transactions including M&A, Private equity.
· Knowledge of Company Law, SEBI and RBI Regulations, Employment and Labour Laws.
· Should have exposure to handling compliance work for companies.
· Should have good legal drafting capabilities.
· Candidate must have excellent Research skills.
· Strong analytical ability, logical and problem-solving approach on complex issues.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Strong marketing and business development skills.
· Good interpersonal, networking skills.
· Candidate should be able to meet deadlines with respect to assigned work.
· Candidate should be genuinely committed and stable towards profession.
· Candidate must be well versed Local along with excellent fluency in English.
Interested candidates can share their resumes at [email protected]
Legal Associate – DRT, Ethos Legal Alliance, Mumbai (PQE 2-3 Years)
Urgent 2 Job Openings With Ethos Legal Alliance As Associate – DRT : Joining – 01st Week – July 2022
Important Pointers :
1. To save on time, kindly note that for operational comfort, candidates put – up in or near by the peripheral areas of Mumbai will be preferred.
2. Kindly note that for this opening, we have a general budgetary allocation of Rs.2,40,000/- PA, which further will depend on the merits of each Application.
JD : DRT, DRAT, SARFEASI, CMM, Civil Suits and TSR assignments.
PQE : 2-3 years in above assignments
Location : Fort, Mumbai
Joining : 01st Week – July 2022
Mail CV on [email protected] with the subject line “Associate – DRT” by 30th June 2022 with a brief write – up about past work experience in such assignments.
Lawyer,Economic Laws Practice (ELP), Delhi (PQE 0 – 2 Years)
We are currently seeking a Lawyer (0 – 2 years of work experience) for our Competition Team, Delhi.
Major role and responsibilities & Required Skill Set:
– Strong communication and drafting skills in relation to matters concerning competition law;
– Strong research skills;
– Must be a competition law enthusiast;
– Experience in handling a complete range of matters, including but not limited to – cartels, abuse of dominance, mergers and other competition law advisory;
– Must be able to work well with a tight-knit team;
– Must be ready to commit to the law firm’s working requirements in terms of deadlines, quality of work, travel, etc.
– Must be self-driven and should take up responsibilities on publications and other team / firm initiatives;
– Should be able to handle work independently with team guidance.
– Learning agility: Demonstrates willingness to acquire knowledge of the latest trends in the legal industry
– Client centricity: Gives priority to meeting clients expectations, by balancing quality and timeliness
– Team-work and collaboration: Displays ownership and accountability for team goals by performing assigned tasks as per stated standards
– Process orientation: Follows applicable work processes/ procedures to deliver outcomes
– Personal effectiveness: Plans own work, identifies resources and timelines effectively
– Drafting and presentation skills: Creates client presentations using a variety of communication delivery methods (e.g., written, electronic, oral, interpersonal)
Interested candidates may write to: [email protected]
Associates,King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys, Chennai(PQE 2 Years)
We’re looking to add 2 Associates to the Corporate Team in Chennai (on-site).
-Should have experience in handling general corporate advisory and corporate commercial transactions including M&A, Private equity.
-Knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, SEBI and RBI Regulations, Employment and Labour Laws.
-Should have exposure to handling compliance work for companies.
-Should have good legal drafting capabilities.
-Strong analytical ability, logical and problem solving approach on complex issues.
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Strong marketing and business development skills.
-Good interpersonal, networking skills.
If you’re a team player, can work and deliver within the deadlines, are passionate about the profession, please apply at [email protected].
in-house Lawyer, Real Estate Development Company, Borivali East (PQE 1-3 Years)
- A real estate development company is URGENTLY looking for an in-house lawyer in Mumbai with good drafting skills. Location is Borivali East, monday-saturday. Salary:2.5-4 lacs/annum depending upon the experience of the candidate Experience:1-3years. If interested or know someone who is, please ask them to drop their resume with a cover letter mentioning why they are suitable for the role. AE Email ID: [email protected]
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.