Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – June 29 2022
Associates, Innovatus Law Offices ,Delhi (PQE 1-2 Years)
Innovatus Law Offices is a litigation firm based out of Delhi. The firm practices majorly in Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, NCLAT/NCLT, District Courts in Delhi, DRAT/DRT, Consumer Commissions, Arbitral Tribunals and other tribunals/commision. The Firm is looking to hire 2 associates with 1-2 years PQE of litigation work. Role and responsibility includes drafting, research and arguing before courts/tribunals. The candidate should be enrolled with a Bar Council and should be eligible to appear before the courts. Also, the candidate should be currently residing in Delhi. Remuneration would be as per the industry standards and would commensurate with work experience.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to [email protected] Kindly mention “Application for Associate” in the subject section of your mail. Also, the cover letter should mention your PQE alongwith your current and expected remuneration. Deadline for sending the application is 01.07.2022 till 5 p.m. Shortlisted candidates shall be invited for an interview via Zoom call/ Google meet. Note: Kindly do not follow-up over calls. If shortlisted, you’ll be informed and contacted accordingly.
Junior Associates, Cicero Firm , New Delhi (PQE- 2-3 Yrs)
- Opening for Junior Associates in Civil/Commercial matters at Cicero Firm, Greater Kailash 1, M block. Practise in all district courts, Tribunals in and around Delhi and High Court including NCR. People with an experience of 2-3 years ONLY TO apply. Prior drafting Experience is a pre-requisite. Email CV/Resume at [email protected]
Advocates,Sharma & Associates, New Delhi (PQE 1-4 Years)
Sharma & Associates are looking to hire Experienced Advocates at their office in Cannaught Place, New Delhi. About the Company: Sharma & Associates is offering a broad range of Legal services to clients all over India. About the Job Role: Sharma & Associates are looking to hire 1-4 years experienced advocates for two positions: Advocate Providing accurate, relevant, and timely advice to your employer and other members of staff on a variety of legal topics that relate to the various legal cases. Advocate should have experience in drafting cases of civil and criminal nature having good command over English. Salary Salary will be as per industry standards. Application procedure Please send CV with short cover letter at [email protected] Please provide short cover letter in the emails mentioning your years of experience and work handled. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Interview location: Jangpura, New Delhi.
Associate,Office of Advocate Anjana Gosain , Delhi (PQE 2-3 Years)
- Office of Advocate Anjana Gosain is looking for an enthusiastic and committed associate having PQE of 2-3 years. Associate should be adept in english, research and drafting. Experience of High Court is preferable. Work involved is civil and writ side litigation. Salary would be as per industry standards. Interested candidates can email their CV to [email protected]
Legal Associate – DRT, Ethos Legal Alliance, Mumbai (PQE 2-3 Years)
Urgent 2 Job Openings With Ethos Legal Alliance As Associate – DRT : Joining – 01st Week – July 2022
Important Pointers :
1. To save on time, kindly note that for operational comfort, candidates put – up in or near by the peripheral areas of Mumbai will be preferred.
2. Kindly note that for this opening, we have a general budgetary allocation of Rs.2,40,000/- PA, which further will depend on the merits of each Application.
JD : DRT, DRAT, SARFEASI, CMM, Civil Suits and TSR assignments.
PQE : 2-3 years in above assignments
Location : Fort, Mumbai
Joining : 01st Week – July 2022
Mail CV on [email protected] with the subject line “Associate – DRT” by 30th June 2022 with a brief write – up about past work experience in such assignments.
Legal Associate, Office of Ms. Jyoti Taneja, New Delhi (PQE 4-5 Years)
- Vacancy for Legal Associate at the Office of Ms. Jyoti Taneja, New Delhi. About the office: Ms. Jyoti Taneja is a practicing advocate in New Delhi.
- Practice of the office primarily includes Delhi High Court, NCLT, NCDRC, District Courts, DRT, etc. The area of specialization primarily involves handling Criminal and Civil Laws with respect Insolvency matters, Property disputes, Cheque bounce cases, Consumer Disputes, Education matters etc. Location: 72, Janpath, Ved Mansions, First Floor, New Delhi-01 Number of Vacancies 1 (one): Legal Associate PQE: For 1 vacancy-4-5 years Work Profile: 1. Legal Research 2. To provide assistance in Courts by arguing and drafting matters. 3.Assisting in appearing and arguing matters before NCLT, NCDRC, DRT and District Courts. 4.Assisting in Drafting of Appeals, Petitions, Written statements including Administrative work. Please note that a test of basic drafting will be conducted before joining. How to apply? Interested candidates must email their updated CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]
Lawyer,Vishnu Mehra & Co, Delhi (PQE 0-3 Years)
- Vishnu Mehra & Co. needs a full time associate having experience of 0-3 years. Areas of practice include civil, insurance, arbitration and property law.
- The associate will be required to appear before NCDRC, High Court, and Supreme Court. Salary as per industry standards. Interested candidates may share their CVs at [email protected]
Associate – Banking & Finance,CSL Finance Limited, Noida(PQE 0-1 Years)
CSL Finance Limited, a listed NBFC having branches pan India is looking for an associate for its legal team. Post: Associate – Banking & Finance (Wholesale) Noida, H. O.
No. of Positions: 1
Qualification: LLB / LLM Experience: 0-1
Location: Noida Previous internships/work experience related to banking and finance is mandatory.
Job Description • Providing Legal Opinion • Drafting,scrutinizing & vetting various legal documents such as Facility Agreement, Escrow Agreements, Trustee Agreements and other security documents namely, Mortgage Deed, Hypothecation Deed, Share Pledge Agreement, Relinquishment Deed, Deed of Guarantee, Indemnity Bond and other legal documents. • Reviewing critical clauses in Term Sheet/ Sanction Letter, for fund raising by entities. Vetting of legal documents I
nterested people kindly send your CV and cover letter at [email protected] Please send your CV only if you strictly conform to the aforementioned eligibility
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.