About DME Law School
Delhi Metropolitan Education is a premier Educational Institute affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi. The college offers B.A. LLB (H), B.BA.LLB (H), B.A.(JMC) and BBA courses with premium quality infrastructure and excellent academic facilities to provide a dynamic and clinical ground for success. Our vision at DME is “to create an inspirational setting where global standards of learning, ethical professional practices and academic and scholarly deliberations are practiced towards attaining individual growth.” Since its inception, the college has attained numerous laurels to its credit and has successfully attained a distinguished stature. For two consecutive years it has bagged ‘A – Grade’ Certificate from the G.G.S.I.P.U. The college has numerous societies which are involved in diverse fields & activities ranging from the cultural arts, photography, academics to scholarly events.
A substantial part of the solution lies in understanding the problem.
More often than not, we use the words ‘Counsel’ and ‘Advocate’ interchangeably. However, there lies a thin difference in the intentions with which the same person operates while discharging these two different roles. Whenever a client approaches a counsel in a state of despair, desperation and cluelessness, it is imperative for the latter to live up to the level of trust the former has put in him. His advocacy skills will only matter once the client has been satisfied and apprised of the intricacies of the legal system, the multitude of solutions available to him and the bonafides of his advocate in bridging the gap between the former two. Hence, the ‘counselling skills’ of a lawyer precedes his ‘advocacy skills’.
With an objective to hone this Counselling skill, DME Law School is proudly organising its 2nd National Client Counselling Competition. This competition is aimed at giving law students across the country an opportunity to not just test their legal knowledge but also to test their communication skills, convincing ability and patience.
Date: August 06, 2022, Saturday
Venue: DME Law College, Sector 62, Noida (U.P.)
Registration Link: CLICK HERE
Participation Fee: Rs. 600/team.
Last Date of Registration: August 1, 2022.
Only One team per Institute can register for the Competition. All teams are requested to read the rules and regulation (given in the brochure) carefully.
In case of any queries–
You can email us at our official Email ID: [email protected]
You can also contact our Student Coordinators:
Ishaan Aggarwal: 9654369236
Mitakshara : 8171811126
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.