About Sigma Legal Group
Sigma Legal Group, a distinguished and reputed organisation formed with the objective of providing specialized and dedicated professional services to the Corporate entities in the field of Legal litigation, Corporate advisory and Secretarial & IPR Services. At present, ‘Sigma Legal’ has become a brand which has three major divisions viz. Legal Corporate Division in which the team of “Corporate Advocates” is there to deal with Corporate Restructuring, Mergers, Oppression Mismanagement, Insolvency, Intellectual Property matters (Trademark, Copyrights, Patent), Foreign Collaborations matters etc.
The other division of Sigma Legal Group is Legal Litigation Division in which we have well known senior Advocates, some Litigation Advocates which primarily deals with all kinds of Court Litigations including Property Disputes, Criminal Litigation, Civil Suits, Matrimonial matters etc. The third and an important division of this group is Secretarial Division in which we have a team of Company Secretaries who are looking after the secretarial work under the Companies Act, FEMA, Stock Exchange, NBFC Matters etc.
About the Opportunity
Sigma Legal Group is hiring Law Interns for its Delhi office at NSP
Legal Corporate Division
Legal Litigation Division
Minimum 4th year students of 5 year LLB and 2nd Year students for 3year LLB
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may email their CV at [email protected] with subject ‘Law Intern for LCD’/ ‘Law Intern for LLD’
Last date- 18th September, 2022, after which no resume shall be entertained
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Karnail Singh & Company, Advocates & Solicitors, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual National Conference on ‘Human Rights of Slum Dwellers and Forced Eviction’ by NLSIU: Register by 20th Nov 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Healthkart: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: 15th International Seminar on ‘Right to Privacy in Digital Era-Challenges and Solutions’: Submit by Nov 20, 2022
- 1st National Human Rights Moot Court Competition, 2022 by Xavier Law School, Bhubaneswar: 16th-18th December 2022
- Call for Papers: Maharishi Journal for Law & Society, Vol. IV Issue I with ISSN: 2581- 8007 by Maharishi Law School, Noida: Submit by 25 November 2022
- Call for Papers: JUSTITIA Osmania University Law Journal: Submit by December 05, 2022
- Call for Papers: International Conference by South Asian University: Submit Abstract by December 12, 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at the Office of Advocate Rahul Gupta, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Malegaonkar and Associates, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thukral Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship on International Law at the Office of Dr. Aniruddha Rajput | Think India: Apply by 20th November 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aditya Vaibhav, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (Volume 6), Institute of Law, Nirma University: Submit by 28th November 2022
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna inaugurates its Centre for Law and Economics
- Call for Submissions – “UDBHAV” by Think India Assam: Submit by 13th November 2022
- Call for Papers: Journal on Corporate Laws & Commercial Regulations, MNLU Mumbai: Submit by 20th November 2022
- National Moot Court Competition 2023 by Bennett University: Register by 10th December 2022
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.