About ADR HOC, India
As the name suggests, ADR HOC is an organization formed for the promotion of Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) in India. ADR is an extensive field having a variety of alternatives for individuals willing to resolve their disputes to choose from, ranging from Arbitration, Mediation, Conciliation, Negotiation, etc. It is becoming a widely accepted mode of dispute resolution. The organization aims to create awareness, facilitate extensive research, and explore possible career options in the field of ADR. We regularly conduct national as well as international webinars, conferences, panel discussions with eminent industry experts, certificate courses, and provide internship opportunities. We are a one-stop avenue for all ADR aspirants.
About ADR BAR, India
ADR BAR is a trust registered under a trust deed dated 15.09.2022 with its office in Goa, India. It is a unique socialistic, holistic, and reforming initiative to create an exclusive platform for ADR practitioners, aspirants, and beneficiaries for revamping, improving, promoting, and developing ADR in our country and make it the“PREFERRED” mode of dispute resolution. It envisages achieving the aim of creating a unified platform to bring both the ADR practitionersand ADR users/ beneficiaries together, thereby facilitating easy and efficient access todispute redressal options. It seeks to proactively conduct research and formulate effective measures for the promotion, development and improvement of ADR in our country to make it at par with international standards. It plans to create a pool of trained and qualified arbitrators, mediators and practitioners.
In order to promote holistic research on areas covered within the wide ambit of corporate law, the Centre came out with an annual publication in 2008, presently known as ‘Journal on Corporate Law and Governance’. The Journal is peer-reviewed with ISSN serial publication No. 0976-0369. It offers a forum for critical research on the interplay of contemporary issues in corporate law, both from an academic and industry perspective. Along with exploring the various problems and challenges that affect the corporate world, the Journal attempts to explore and offer workable solutions, which may be helpful in regulatory and policy decisions.
The Editorial Board is now proud to announce the launch of Volume VI Issue I of its Journal on Corporate Law & Governance. This year the Journal focuses on the general theme: “New Developments in Business Laws: Mending the Failures or Bolstering the Existing Challenges?”.
The Editorial Board of the Journal welcomes submissions of original articles, comments and discussion within the aim and scope of the Journal for Volume VI, Issue 1.
About the Event
It gives us immense pleasure to bring to you the Second Edition of the ‘International Training Program on Mediation’ from 7th to 29th January 2023 organized by ADR BAR and ADR HOC, supported by the International Legal Alliance.
The purpose of this Training Program is to introduce students, academicians, young lawyers, and professionals to the nuances of Mediation by engaging in discussion with renowned mediation practitioners and trainers from across the world.
- Expert and Globally renowned faculties
- Extensive Learning of Mediation with a 40-hour training session modules
- Participation Certificate on successful completion of the training program.
- Practical hands-on experience.
Live Sessions with the opportunity to interact with the expert faculties.
Training are for:
- Anyone aspiring to a career in Mediation.
- Law students aspiring for a career as a Mediator.
- Professionals seeking to diversify their practice.
- Academicians and everyone else looking to learn more about Mediation.
Duration of the Course: January 7-29, 2023
Timings: The sessions will be on Weekends only (i.e., Saturdays and Sundays).
Mode: Training shall be conducted virtually via Zoom.
Register here: CLICK HERE
Indian Students ……………………… Rs 4,000/-
Indian Professionals………………… Rs 7,000/-
International Students ……………..USD 100/-
International Professionals ………. USD 150/-
*Contact us for availing Group discounts (For a group of 5 or more individuals)
UPI ID: [email protected]
Payment Link: https://rzp.io/l/R6pkwspom
For more details, visit: http://adrhoc.com/?p=10399
Mr. Aakansh Prakash- +91 8860734215
Mr. Revanth Chintam- +91 8179359199
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.