Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Dec 14 2022
Legal Associate,LEGAVERSE, Pune (PQE 0-2 Years)
Job Requisition – Legal Associate
Location: Pune (work from office)
Experience: 0 to 2 years
– Contract drafting
– Legal research
– Good knowledge of Company Law, Labour Law and Contract Act
– Documentation work
– Candidates who are pursuing CS and have cleared Executive or above and have experience (through internships and work) in the above mentioned fields will be given priority
– Good communication skills will be considered a plus
Interested candidates may share their CVs at [email protected]
Tax Associate,White and Brief – Advocates & Solicitors, Mumbai (PQE 0-2 years)
Hiring Alert :
White and brief is hiring Tax Associate !!
Tax Associate will be responsible for analysing, preparing, submitting, and managing tax statements and returns for businesses and clients. Role will involve hands-on experience with Tax audit, GST, TDS, and TP audit preparation. Proficient Excel skills are an advantage.
1) Maintaining accurate tax reconciliation such as TDS, GST outward and inward etc.
2) Review and monitor the preparation of monthly GST and TDS working.
3) Review and timely and accurately filing of monthly GST Returns such as GSTR-01, GSTR-3B, GSTR-6.
4) Preparation and timely filing annual returns for GSTR-9 , GSTR-9C and income tax filing and audits.
5) Review and ensure timely filing of quarterly TDS returns, revised returns etc.
6)Preparation of data and timely replies to be submitted before various tax authorities for direct and indirect taxes.
7) Representation before the various tax authorities.
8) Time-sensitive work on month end & year end book closure.
9) Preparation of data to be submitted before statutory and tax auditors.
10) Support for any tax assistance raised by the other departments within the firm.
CTC: INR 3,60,000 p.a.
Contact: [email protected]
Legal Manager,ICICI Lombard,Mumbai(PQE 4+ Years)
Required legal Manager for litigation team.
The candidate should be LLB passed out and having minimum 4+ year experience in hardcore litigation. Working in Company or Law firm handling litigation related matters.
Who is well versed with drafting and interpretation of the law along the very good communication skills.
Interested candidates can send the resume in LinkedIn.
Further the location of the Candidate should be Mumbai.
Direct Tax lawyer,DMD Advocates, Mumbai (PQE 2 to 5 Years)
DMD Advocates Mumbai office is hiring a Direct Tax lawyer, with experience in Direct Tax Litigation with a PQE of 2 to 5 years.
Education qualification: A law graduate from recognized University. CA will have added advantage. Share your CV at [email protected]
Compliance Associate,dezerv., Mumbai(PQE -2- 3+)
dezerv. is India’s first expert-led investment platform. dezerv. is co-founded by Sandeep Jethwani, Vaibhav Porwal, and Sahil Contractor. They have led and founded successful wealth management businesses and managed over USD 7 billion in assets. The dezerv. team brings together decades of investing expertise from leading global financial institutions like JP Morgan, UBS, BNP Paribas, etc.
Why are we building dezerv.?
Investing is stressful and emotional. Building & growing wealth is difficult and time-consuming. Most individuals struggle with managing their investments and money. Our goal is to help individuals grow their wealth without the stress, time, and costs involved in a traditional investment. At dezerv., We are building a platform that leverages our decades of investment expertise to help individuals invest better for their future.
What are you expected to do?
- Assisting in effective handling of all compliance related activities related of AIF and PMS and ensuring all compliances under SEBI Regulations
- Assisting and ensuring compliance with the Company Law requirements
- Assist with the maintenance, organization and filing of compliance books & records
- Drafting and vetting of various policies and agreement related to the business
- Providing legal support to the team for various corporate transactions
- To assist in agreement & contract preparation and management
- Partner with other departments to enhance governance processes
- Assist with compliance initiatives
What are we looking for?
- Must possess strong domain knowledge and understanding of Corporate Laws, contract Laws, registration, stamping, FEMA & SEBI regulations
- Able to work on multiple assignments, and meet competing deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with, and analyze regulatory and compliance program requirements
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to identify anomalies
- Ability to work effectively in a team, as well as independently
- Strong communication skills
- Qualified Company Secretary, Bachelor’s Degree in Law (desirable but not mandatory).
- 2- 3 years of relevant experience
Junior Associate,Secure Legal, Mumbai (PQE -1 to 3+)
We are hiring Junior Associates / Associates in our corporate team. Candidates having relevant experience of 1 to 3 years post LLB qualification can apply.
Location: Bandra West
Contact Person: Mr. Sudesh Mane
Legal Associate,Crescendo Global, Ludhiana (PQE -1 to 3+)
Company : Crescendo Global
Location : Ludhiana
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing internal contract management tool of the company.
- The successful candidate will provide legal services and support in diverse subject matters while managing legal, regulatory and other risks for the company.
- Oversee compliance of company policies with relevant best practice and all type of regulations, with a focus on competition law, data protection, advertising regulations, code of conduct, anti-bribery regulation;.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating corporate, commercial and business agreements and working closely with internal stakeholders to negotiate, finalize and execute the same.
- Working closely with the different departments (Finance, Treasury, HR) and provide the right legal support;.
- Young and dynamic company and department, which will allow the candidate to learn in a big variety of fields.
- The candidate is expected to demonstrate strategic business thinking with a legal and professional approach, effective communication skills and sound ethical judgment.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Candidate Must have worked with at least 2 MNC’s or startups/ Indian offices of global service companies – Exposure to Corporate is a Must and Non Negotiable.
2. You must be a qualified Law Graduate. BA.LLB. or LLM from a Decent university
3. Excellent Contract Drafting, reviewing, vetting and Negotiation skills.
4. Amicable Personality to lead Contract Management and handle independent conversations with Client companies across India.
5. You are a detail oriented person and follow a stringent timeline with regards to Delivery of your contracts.
Junior Associates / Associates,MinusDispute, Pune (PQE – 0 to 1+)
We are hiring Junior Associates !!!!
MinusDispute, a premier law firm with a free and goal-oriented office culture, is looking for YOU.
*Joining date: Immediate joining (Work from office)
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Contact us if you have a strong passion for corporate law and dedication to contribute to the field of law.
Contract Period: We have a fixed contract period of 12 (twelve) months (inclusive of training period) which is compulsory and applicable to all.
Junior Legal Associate
PQE : 0 to 1 Year.
a) Extraction of clauses and data from contracts to help build legal AI tool.
b) Contract life cycle management.
If you think you fit, e-mail your updated resume with one recent
passport size photo attached to
the resume to [email protected].
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get notified of these jobs immediately.