About Leslie & Khettry
Leslie & Khettry (established in 1944) is a law firm having offices in New Delhi and Kolkata. The full details about their area of practice and other details can be found at their website:
Location: Kailash Colony, New Delhi or Work from home.
About the Job
Leslie & Khettry are looking for Associate(s) having 1 to 2 years’ experience.
Number of Positions
1-2 (one or two)
- The work description and skill requirements are as follows
- Drafting and having experience of appearance before Courts/Tribunals in Delhi in Civil/Commercial matters.
- Drafting of documents in relation to commercial transactions.
- Filing of documents before Courts/Tribunals in Delhi, proof-reading of documents, preparation of case files, coordination, follow-ups, etc.
- Meticulous and having an eye for details.
- In-depth research and use of various legal research platforms.
Additional experience in
- Writing articles on various law-related topics.
- Preparation of reports for due diligence.
- Filing of IP applications.
- Knowledge of finance/economics/understanding of mathematics will be considered favourably.
- LLB degree and the necessary documentation to practice law in Delhi.
- A decent knowledge of court working and drafting.
- One-two years’ post-qualification experience.
- Motivation/open to working in all areas of practice.
- A strong academic background and be hardworking.
- Willingness to work long hours when required.
- Willingness to work-from-home when required.
- Adeptness in the English language.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and comparable to industry standards of a small/mid-sized firm.
Other compensation such as incentives, etc. commensurate with commitment will be discussed. (Leslie & Khettry)
How to Apply?
- In the other information box in the above mentioned form: please state your current take-home pay along with any other relevant information.
- Shortlisted candidates will be given an exercise work (research-based) to do before the interview. They may also be required to send a previously written article/the document which can demonstrate their writing skills.
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide additional/supporting documents for claims made in their application.
- In case the form is not working please clear cache and use a different browser or email your application with the details directly at [email protected]
- Deadline: 25th June 2020.
- Please do not call to make any follow-ups or enquiries.