About the organization:
Legis Scriptor is a team of enthusiastic people, promoting academic excellence & knowledge to contribute in building skilful society. We endeavor to provide quality contemporary legal content concerning from tangled minute issues to issues of international as well as domestic concerns. Legis Scriptor provide a platform to students across the length & breadth of the country to enhance their research & writing skills, which is the uttermost requirement of the fast-evolving legal field.
About the Post
Legis Scriptor is looking to expand its Editorial Team, and thereby inviting for the post of Associate Editors.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skill.
- The applicant must possess strong command over the English language.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
Perks: Certificate of Editorship
Type of work: Work from Home
Who can apply? – Law Students who are pursuing graduation or post-graduation from any recognized universities/colleges, having Past Editorial board experience/ personal publications can apply. Students who are currently in their 2nd year or above of their 3 year Law Program or who are currently in their 3rd year or above of their 5 year integrated Law program.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a prerequisite to apply.
- Kindly specifically mention any special qualification held with respect to any of the above-mentioned requirements.
- Membership of the editorial board will be on an honorary basis.
Interested candidates are requested to fill the google form:
Following this, a few candidates will be shortlisted.
Duration of Editorial Board Membership:
3 months (This could be extended on the basis of performance)
10 August, 2020.
For more information or in case of query you can contact us at [email protected]