About Navrachana University
Navrachana University is a Private University established under the Gujarat Private University Act, 2009. The University has Five schools: School of Business and Law, School of Engineering and Technology, School of Liberal Studies and Education, School of Environmental Design and Architecture and School of Science. We have around 22 programs across all the schools. Under the aegis of School of Business and Law, the University runs a Five Years Integrated BBA-LLB Law program.
What is Constitution day?
Constitution Day (National Law Day), also known as Samvidhan Divas, is celebrated in India on 26 November every year to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India. On 26 November 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India adopted the Constitution and it came into effect on 26 January 1950.
About the Competition
Right to Life is one of the basic as well as fundamental right without which other rights cannot be enjoyed. But, if the person has a right to life, the question arises whether the same person can also exercise his right to die. Especially during the pandemic, we have noticed an enormous death doll in India during the second wave. Hundreds of unaccounted corpses had been found in the river Ganga which have been burned and buried without any cremation rituals. Hence, in the present time, it is very important for us to evaluate whether the Indian Citizens can exercise the right to die with dignity.
‘Right to die with dignity: A Fundamental Right?’
- Only undergraduate law students can take part in the competition.
- All submissions must be original and unpublished.
- One author can send only one entry.
- The write-up shall be in between 500-2000 words.
- The content shall be written in times New Roman with font size of 12 and line spacing shall be 1.5 with appropriate footnotes.
- The write-up shall be in ‘.doc’ or ‘docx’ form and it shall be attached in the following link along with the basic details for registration.
Link: CLICK HERE
- The content shall be judged on the ground of novelty, reasoning, use of language and coherence.
Rs 150 per entry
The payment can be made on this link: CLICK HERE
- Last Date of submission of the write-up: 26th December 2021
- Result will be announced within 15 days from the submission deadline.
- First Prize- Rs. 3000/-
- Second Prize- Rs. 2000/-
- Third Prize- Rs. 1000/-
- E-Certificates shall be given to all the participants.
- Organizing Committee: LAW STUDENT BODY COUNCIL
|Ms. Prayrana Singh President +91 9558758728||Mr. Tarush Bhandari General Secretary +91 9354922887|
All queries shall be sent to [email protected]
We look forward to receive your contributions!
- Call for Papers | Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] [Volume III, Issue I]: Submit by Dec 1!
- 16th Edition Of The National Online National Quiz Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Dec 4!
- National Quiz Competition by Faculty of Law, Marwadi University: Register by Nov 25!
- National Lecture on Why Constitution Matters? by Jamia Hamdard: Nov 27!
- National Essay Writing Competition by TNNLU: Register by Dec 31!
- 2nd Edition of Jaipur Law Fest by Vidhishala: Register Now!
- Two Days Online Certified Session on the Basics of “The Information Technology Act, 2000” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF): Register by Nov 25!
- Webinar on “Accessible Intellectual Property Rights to the Persons with Disabilities” by GCDS GNLU: December 03
- Online Article Writing Competition on Human Rights by Lex Repository: Register by December 09
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.