J.P. Sharma & Associates, Allahabad presents 1st Babu Pritam Singh Virtual Moot Court Competition, 2020 in collaboration with Glocal Law School, Saharanpur.
THEME OF MOOT COURT COMPETITION
The Moot Proposition of the competition will be based majorly on Constitutional and Criminal Laws. The proposition for the competition would be released on 30th June 2020.
- Team Comprising of 2 students shall be presenting as Speakers. (They can be from different colleges)
- Permission form the college is not required to participate for the same.
- There is no bar in number of teams from a single college.
MODE OF ONLINE ROUND
- The rounds of Moot Court Competition will be conducted via Google meet. All teams are requested to download the app beforehand on their devices. All the Rounds of the competition will be conducted on this application i.e. Google meet.
- The link for joining the competition shall be sent before the day of the competition.
- Teams must provisionally register by 18th July 2020 through the following online Google Form.
- The Registration fee of the Competition is INR 600 per team and is non-refundable.
- All such communication shall essentially take place through E-mails.
- Team Codes shall be allotted to all the registered teams by 18th July 2020.
- Take a screenshot of your payment and upload the same at the required place in the Google Form.
- The Registration shall be deemed complete only when the Registration Fee has been remitted successfully, the Application form is duly filled and the screenshot of payment is submitted.
Your Account Number 2214436903
VPA (for UPI) [email protected]
- Proposition Release Date: 30th June 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 18th July 2020
- Last Date of Memorial Submission: 2nd August 2020
- Date of Competition: 8th-9th August 2020
Mr. Anubhav Bajpai- 77529 55714
Mr. Divyaansh Srivastava – 8953552623
Mr. Anuj Karnatak- 96697 76904
Ms. Shipra Mohan- 7905391752
Email Id: [email protected]