The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab is a public university of national stature in Patiala. It was established by the Punjab government in 2006 to fulfill the need for a national institution of excellence in legal education.
About the Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance:
Centre for Constitutional Law and Governance (CCLG) is an interdisciplinary research centre at
RGNUL, established with a vision to contribute to the study, research and understanding of
constitutional law and governance by adopting contemporary, critical and comparative methods.
The aim of the Centre is to emerge as an influential think tank in the field of constitutional law
and governance and to promote constitutional values in the society.
About the CCLG Blog [The Charter]:
The Charter, the blog of CCLG, welcomes submissions from students, academicians and law
practitioners on issues of constitutional law, governance and policy. We encourage pieces written
with an interdisciplinary approach encompassing law, economics, political science, sociology,
international relations, psychology, anthropology, life sciences and other social and natural
- The Charter accepts submission on a rolling basis.
- The word limit for submission is between 800-1500 words. However, flexibility is allowed with the permission of the Editor(s), if the content so requires.
- Submission should be made to [email protected]. The body of the email must contain the name, short bio and institutional affiliation of the author(s). The subject of the email should be ‘Submission – The Charter’
- The Manuscript should be in MS Word format. Details of the author(s) should not be mentioned in the manuscript. Doing so may lead to immediate rejection of the article.
- The authors will receive an acknowledgement email on the receipt of an article from the Editorial Board. Once the Editorial Board acknowledges the receipt of an article, the submission will go through a rigorous editorial process and the decision about its acceptance or rejection shall be communicated to the author(s) within 10 days of the
receipt of the article.
For detailed submission guidelines and review process, please visit here.
For any further queries, please feel free to drop an e-mail at: [email protected]
Shubham Shukla, 8182005532
Divyank Tikkha, 6370536607
Mridull Thaplu, 9086345345
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
- 2nd edition of “Nitishastra” Online National Policy Making Competition by Law College Dehradun: Register By Sep 15!
- 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law: Register by Sept 25!
- Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 30th September 2021.
- 2nd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition [October 29-31, 2021]: Register by Sept 22!
- Kanooniyat PIL Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships and Free Workshop): Register by September 19
- Poster Making Competition on “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” by University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS): Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “IP Infringement: Shift in Seeking Remedies – Then and Now” by FICCI: September 9
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
- SHORT TERM AWARENESS COURSE ON CYBER CRIMES by World Cyber Security Forum; Register by15th September
- Call For Blogs –Vidhi Mitra Blog by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur: Submit by 25 September
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.