About MNLU Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is a National Law University located at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and is one of most prestigious law schools in India. MNLU Mumbai offers a five-year integrated B.A LL.B. programme and LL.M. Programmes. Students have to qualify for CLAT to secure admission to UG or PG.
About the Moot
Maharashtra National law University Mumbai in association with All India Federation of Tax Practitioners (Western Zone), Income-tax Appellate Tribunal Bar Association – Mumbai & Goods and Services Tax Practitioners’ Association – Maharashtra brings to you the 12th edition of the Padma Vibhushan N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition, 2022 as well as the Padma Vibhushan N.A. Memorial National Research Paper Competition, 2022. The moot revolves around taxation law and seeks to inculcate interest about Tax law practice in the minds of students.
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three-year or five-year LL.B. or degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- An institution can send an official team representing the institution. (Registration of institution)
- Teams should comprise of a maximum of three members, wherein two members shall perform the role of a speaker and one member shall perform the role of a researcher.
- The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with permission of the Organizers.
- A researcher may be allowed to argue instead of a speaker only with the permission of the Court.
- Interested teams are required to register for the Competition by filling the registration form. The link to the form is provided below:
- While filling the Provisional Registration Form, the teams have to choose a primary contact person. All communications concerning the Competition will be sent by an e-mail to the nominated contact person. The nominated contact person shall be responsible to convey all the information to the team.
- The teams representing institution are also required to mention the email-id of either the respective committee or the head/dean of the institution in the Provisional Registration Form.
- After submission of the Provisional Registration Form, a mail confirming the provisional registration will be sent to the respective committee or head/dean of the institution and the primary contact.
- The last date for completion of all the registration formalities is before 31st October 2022 (11:59 P.M. IST).
- The confirmation of Registration will be notified to the teams by the Organizers, after the completion and verification of all the Registration formalities. The team will also be provided with a Team Code, in any stage of the competition, a team must be identified only by the allotted team-code.
- All team members must refrain from disclosing the identity of their institution at any time in any manner during the course of their participation in the competition. Non – Compliance to this rule shall lead to severe penalty or disqualification as determined by the Organizers.
- We request you to go through the brochure before registering to understand the procedure.
Last Date to Register: October 31, 2022
Last date of Submission of Memorials: November 15, 2022
Oral Rounds: November 24 to 27, 2022
Padma Vibhushan N.A. Memorial National Research Paper Competition, 2022
Each article submitted to the competition can be authored by a maximum of two authors. The entries will be judged by a panel of eminent professionals and judges. The three best articles will be awarded cash prizes, along with a certificate of merit. The winning research paper will be published in the AIFTP Journal, Journal of GSTPAM, ITAT Online website and/or in other leading tax magazines.
Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three-year or five-year LL.B. or degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Interested teams are required to register for the Competition by filling the registration form. The link to the form is provided below:
In case of any queries please reach out to us at:
+91 80878 86379
Vedant Vaishali Jayant Mainkar
All other important documents can be accessed via the following link:
- Call for Papers | International Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy by AGISS Research Institute & MVN University: Submit Abstract by Oct 14!
- 1st Legislation Drafting Competition by GNLU Centre for Research in Criminal Justice Science: Submit by Nov 30!
- 2nd Training Programme on International Maritime Law by Gujarat Maritime University in association with Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University: Oct 3-9!
- Conference on ‘Mediation: A Suggested Resolution, A Forced Compromise or an Amicable Settlement?’ by WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem: Sept 29!
- Legal Conclave on, ‘Indianisation of Legal System and Education’ by Law Faculty of Delhi University: Sept 29/30!
- Webinar series on ” MEDIATION IN ACTION- Process and Techniques” by ACADR, Alliance University: Sept 26!
- Call for Papers | Interdisciplinary National Conference by BIHER: Submit by Sep 26!
- 12th Padma Vibhushan N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition 2022 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by Oct 31!
- 12th Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2022 by Army Institute of Law: Register by Sep 30!
- 2nd Annual Lex Fiesta 2022 by CLS GIBS: Register by Nov 1!
- Call for Blogs | Nirma University, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights’ IP Blog: No Fees, Submit Now!
- National Seminar on “The Role of Fast track special courts in the state of Tamilnadu” by VIT School of Law X NCW Delhi: Oct 07!
- CLEA-MGCL Moot Court Competition 2022: Register by Oct 1!
- Call for Paper | Lloydian Volume 8 Issue 2 (2022), Issue II International Student Law Review Of LLOYD Law College: Submit by Dec 15!
- Lex Omnia Moot Court Competition by MNLU Mumbai & BITS-GOA: Register by Sept 30!
- 3rd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition in association with NHRC [October 28 – 30, 2022]: Register Now!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Certificate Course on International Humanitarian Law by CASH RGNUL: Register by Sep 26!
- One Day National Conference on ‘Right to Information: Law, Policy and Governance’ by RGNUL: Register by Oct 08 (Extended)
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 13!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.