About AP Law Chambers
AP Law Chambers is a young and dynamic multi-speciality law firm with presence in Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad and Singapore. The Firm is led by Partners who have worked in leading law firms in India, including as Partners and the team has several decades of experience of providing legal services to domestic and international clients across sectors. We have represented clients across multiple jurisdictions including Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mauritius, Mozambique, Singapore, South Africa, UAE, UK, USA, UK. The areas of practice expand across various sectors including IT, ITES, manufacturing, retail, outsourcing, fintech, media and entertainment among others. Our objective is to provide fast, efficient and cost-effective service to clients – irrespective of their size and market position, with respect, humility and achieve the desired results.
About the Opportunity
AP Law Chambers are looking for 4th / 5th-year law students to intern with us
- 4th or 5th year of the 5 years integrated legal course.
Minimum period of 3 months
How to Apply:
If interested, please drop an email ([email protected]), with the subject line “Applicant – Long Term Internship”. We are looking at closing this opportunity by no later than May 13th, 2022. The criteria for selection shall be based on the (i) Resume, and (ii) Interview, of the considered applicants
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
- Call for Interns | Scaling City Institutions for India (SCI-FI) at Centre for Policy Research: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Noble Legal(Advocates & Solicitors), Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Bridge Legal India, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex AV Attorneys LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AK Bhambri and Associates, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 31!
- Call for Interns | Data Protection Intern at Tsaaro, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Ostara Legal: Apply by Dec 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.