Economic Times Legalworld is hiring intern for its editorial team
Opening – 1
Joining – Immediate
Mode – Work from home
Duration – 6 months
Working hours- 9.30am-6:00pm
5 days working, Saturdays & Sundays are off.
– Identify and publish relevant news stories and headlines related to the legal and corporate industry
– Generate and create content for microsites, reports, events and more
– Research on the Legal sector, following and reporting the recent updates on the laws etc
– Following regulatory websites and writing notes on recent developments
– News update on portal and coordination for newsletter
– Research for the legal conferences and summits
– Identifying and contacting senior leaders in the sector as and when required
– Database building, Market Research (Secondary & Primary)
– Social media handling and writing content for different platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
Only those candidates should apply who:
1. are from a legal and/or content writing background
2. are immediately available for the internship
3. are available for duration of 6 months
1. Should possess strong research and writing skills
Stipend as per industry standards
Letter of recommendation
Kindly mail your resume to [email protected] with subject line “Application for Legal Editorial Intern”.
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex Commerci: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at MyAdvo.in: Apply Now
- Online Internship Opportunity at Law Care Legal Consultants LLP: Apply Now
- Research and Innovation intern at Teach for India, Hyderabad: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at MNG Legal: Apply by June 10, 2021
For more internship opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.