About Aadya Law Advisors :
Aadya Law Advisors is a young and dynamic law firm with a strong emphasis on corporate commercial, financial and securities laws. We understand that our clients function in an ecosystem governed by myriad laws and regulations subject to updation and amendment from time to time and yet, the attainment of their business goals is tied to and contingent upon meeting the compliance requirements specified by the appropriate authorities. We strive to deliver bespoke yet simple solutions to these complex legal issues faced by our clients without losing sight of their commercial objectives. Our partners were earlier legal advisors of and gained invaluable regulatory experience at SEBI.
Our lawyers also have experience of and expertise in all matters of law pertaining to Real Estate, Banking and Financial sector and corporate transactions such as M&A, VC and Angel funding. This unique blend of regulatory experience and broad commercial and technical expertise enables us to offer services and solutions that set us apart from our peers. High partner availability and their involvement with the granular details of every aspect of a matter ensure prompt and effective response. Our lawyers have not only represented regulators before various courts and tribunals in India, they also are active in interfacing with regulators on policy initiatives to amend and improve the regulatory framework, architecture and regime. Legal research and analysis forms the cornerstone of our practice of the law.
While our in-depth knowledge of the law, our regulatory experience and our expertise over the gamut of industry sectors are all attributes which endear us to our clients and distinguish us from our peers, we believe that the true differentiator is our determination to deliver the best outcome for our clients. We recognise that for our clients the law is the means to an end. We see ourselves as facilitators and pride ourselves on providing a service unparalleled by our peers.
About the Opportunity
Applications are invited for Internship at our firm Aadya Law Advisors for the months of February & March 2022 from candidates from a legal background. The details of the same are as follows:
On-location in Kolkata
3rd year onwards (5 year course)
Proficiency with MS Office Suite will be preferred.
Period of 1 – 3 months
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Karnail Singh & Company, Advocates & Solicitors, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Healthkart: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at the Office of Advocate Rahul Gupta, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Malegaonkar and Associates, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thukral Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship on International Law at the Office of Dr. Aniruddha Rajput | Think India: Apply by 20th November 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aditya Vaibhav, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Civis: Apply by Oct 26!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thomas George and Associates, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Manocha & Ghosh Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Policy Research Internship (Virtual) at Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research (AFPR), Lucknow: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ethos Legal Alliance, Mumbai: Apply by Oct 12!
- Legal Internship at Link Legal, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at LegalPay, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship at LOHUM, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Nagarajan Law Office, New Delhi: Apply by Oct 15!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Legum Technica, Ghaziabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at PhonePe, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Affinidi, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.