Mindspright Legal, Delhi is looking to onboard interns for the month of July and August.
About Mindspright Legal
Established in 2008, Mindspright Legal (MSL) has represented over 2000 clients before SEBI and SAT. Listed year after year in Bloomberg’s league list of top 10 Indian Equity IPO Legal Advisors since 2011, Mindspright has also been listed on the Asia Pacific IFLR 1000 firm for its work in Financial Laws. With expertise in the Securities Law Practice, MSL has over the course of the last 12 years, gained significant recognition for its Corporate Advisory Services, Commercial Laws Practice, Regulatory Advisory and Transactional Services, competing with the top tier names in the industry.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
LinkedIn Profile: CLICK HERE
Mode of Internship
Selected candidates will be required to physically attend the office.
Students from 4th-5th year of 5 year course, 3rd year of 3 year course and LL.M.
How to Apply?
Interested Students may submit their CVs at [email protected]
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors (Supreme Court of India): Apply Now
- Lok Sabha Internship Programme (Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development): Apply by June 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners (Offline): Apply Now
- Sansad TV Internship Programme (Honorarium of Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month): Applications Open
- SANSADIYA- THE PARLIAMENTARIAN INTERNSHIP (Think India): Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.