Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – June 16, 2021
Associate/Senior Associate, The Law Point (TLP), Mumbai and New Delhi, India
The Law Point (TLP) has two open positions for its litigation and arbitration practice in Mumbai and New Delhi.
- TLP is looking to recruit a Senior Associate (4-6 years PQE), with experience in handling commercial and civil disputes, commercial arbitration, trial matters. This position is based in Mumbai. To apply for this position, write to, [email protected], with the subject line: “Application for Senior Associate | Mumbai”
- TLP is looking to recruit an Associate (0-2 years PQE) with experience in handling corporate and commercial litigation. This position is based in New Delhi. To apply for this position, write to, [email protected], with the subject line: “Application for Associate | New Delhi”.
[POSITION CLOSED] Associate – litigation practice, Priyadarshi Manish & Associates, New Delhi, India (PQE – 2 to 3 Years)
Priyadarshi Manish & Associates are looking to hire an Associate for litigation practice at New Delhi.
Experience required 2-3 years
Interested candidates may email their applications along with their CVs at [email protected]
[POSITION CLOSED] Legal Associate, Kapil Gupta and Associates, New Delhi, India (PQE – 2 Years)
Kapil Gupta and Associates at Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi.
A full services law firm primarily engaged litigation before trial Courts and Higher Court is inviting position for Legal Associate.
Any candidate with two years of experience in litigation before district courts or original side of High Court and having excellent drafting skills are welcomed to apply for the position.
The remuneration will be in accordance with industry practices.
Candidate living in NCR will preferred.
Kindly apply for by sending CV along with a cover letter at [email protected]
Associate – Litigation Practice, Ethos Legal Alliance, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (PQE – 1 to 2 Years)
Ethos Legal Alliance is looking for an Associate in Litigation Practice, pertaining to Banking & Finance Industry, for it’s Office at Fort, Mumbai.
Position : 1
Joining : 1 week
PQE : 01 – 02 years in Litigation
Mode : Physical. The Candidate should be be staying preferably / put – up in South Mumbai or should be able to independently commute to Office on his/her own, without depending on the availability of local trains.
JD : Being involved in all aspects of civil and criminal assignments pertaining to Banking & Finance Industry before various Courts / Tribunals / Authorities.
Those Candidates who match the above criteria, can mail their CV alongwith a Cover Letter on [email protected]
Advocates, Bisla and Company, New Delhi, India (PQE – 1 to 3 Years)
vacancies for two Advocates having experience 1 to 3 years for banking and litigation. Office at Safdarjung enclave new Delhi. Interested candidates may apply at [email protected] or 9971710001
Legal Executive/Sr. Legal Executive, B4U, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (PQE – 2 years)
??? ?????: Legal Executive/Sr. Legal Executive depending on experience
??????????: Minimum 2 yrs, corporate experience preferred. Media experience would be an added advantage
- Drafting of Agreements, Deeds, Legal Notices, correspondence, etc.
- Assisting in IP Acquisition, Business Asset Acquisition, Syndication of IP
- Trademark Management, vetting of oppositions, C&D notices, applications, etc.
- IP Library Management & Due Diligence
- Assisting in Litigation, attending court, preparing case summary, research, vetting plaints, WS, Aff in reply, etc.
- Regulatory – MIB, TRAI, IBF, ASCI
- Liasoning with clients, advocates, police, govt. authorities, etc.
- An LL.B. degree.
- Knowledge of Copyright and Trademark laws
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills – a team worker
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication – written and spoken skills in English;
SALARY: As per industry standards
Senior Legal Advisor, AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India (PQE – 12 to 18 Years)
About the job
- Experience – 12-18 years
- Qualification – LLB/LLM
- Hands on experience in Company law, Due diligence, Mergers & acquisition
- Prior experience working with Top legal firms
- Prior experience in working with Manufacturing / Pharma is mandatory
- Advising the management on various legal issues and legislations
- Deal litigations for and against the Company.
- All material agreements and related documents.
- Guide the Legal team in terms of Agreements / deeds / petitions/Drafting / vetting various agreements ensuring they are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations; and helping prepare briefs, complaints, motions and other court documents.
- Attending courts and other legal forum to represent the company in legal matters.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities and solicitors with regard to litigation for and against the company.
- Providing required documents / information / briefing to the legal counsels to file cases on behalf of the Company
- Verification of documents and advice on property matters.
CLICK HERE to Apply
Senior Legal Counsel GSC’s, HSBC, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (PQE – 8 to 10 Years)
The role holder, Senior Legal Counsel – Global Legal Services, Bangalore is responsible for the day to day operations and delivery of the India-based Offshore GLS team and is responsible for managing the legal risk contained within the suite of documents, which will increase overtime as part of the broader offshoring strategy of the Global Legal Function.
The role holder is responsible for the drafting and negotiating of the various types of agreement, and projects involving legal research for a global network of stakeholders.
- Legal qualification with 8-10 years plus of relevant experience of relevant work experience within the banking/financial services industry including experience in treasury documentation, regulatory & compliance matters
- Ability to effectively engage and negotiate with senior stakeholders, demonstrating considered foresight and highly developed interpersonal skills
- Experience of successfully managing teams of highly skilled individuals; able to motivate and set the tone for the team
- Ability to manage and develop a team staff across a diverse range of processes/products in order to equip them to handle scope expansion and also to handle any tasks for Legal teams
- Able to deal with and constructively resolve conflicting views and where necessary, escalate to senior management in a clear and succinct manner
- Be change oriented and able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines
Click here for more info and to apply
Lawyers, PwC, Hyderabad, Telangana, India (PQE – 0 to 4 Years)
PwC is looking to hire lawyers : 0-4 years experience. Law grads: FRESHERS as well as those who graduated in 2019, 2020 can also apply. Location; HYDERABAD.
Job description is the candidates should have good communication skills, hands on experience in legal drafting /reviewing and verifying loan agreements. Candidates may have to work in US timings also Salary up to 4 lakhs per annum.
Interested candidates can email their resume to [email protected]
Associate, ANB Legal, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (PQE – 3 Years)
Assist and be part of our corporate department in domestic and international transactions, agreements, corporate opinions on several spheres and across sectors.
· Research on several legal issues and topics.
· Conduct and negotiate international and domestic transactions.
· Draft shareholders and various corporate commercial documents.
· Monitor and manage the performance of juniors and interns.
· Assist in client interactions.
- Prior experience of at least 3 years post qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 – 5 year professional working independently on assignments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Click here to Apply
Lawyers, CSL Chambers, New Delhi, India (PQE – 0 to 3 Years)
CSL Chambers is looking for lawyers with 0-3 years of post qualification experience and interested in dispute resolution.
Interested applicants may share their CVs at [email protected], with a short letter of motivation.
Location: New Delhi
For legal job vacancies posted yesterday and before, click here