Team Center for Child Rights (CCR) is pleased to announce that it is going to conduct its online internship in the month of February 2022 (February 1st, 2022 to February 28th, 2022)
To carry on with its goal, the Center for Child Rights is proud to announce its ‘Online Internship’ as part of its continued efforts to provide an opportunity to students who wish to contribute to legal research within the ambit of child rights, child protection and juvenile justice. The internship is purely research-oriented and drafting centric, revolving around the realm of child rights concerns and shall be conducted virtually as a work from the home initiative.
The internship will solely revolve around research related to legal provisions incorporated in statutes concerning child rights ( like the POCSO Act, Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, Human Trafficking etc) and recent as well as landmark case laws related to the same.
? The interns are expected to work from home and prepare research articles and reports as per the instructions from the internship co-ordination committee.
? Interns will be expected to submit the research work within a specified timeframe which shall be examined by the research analysts and after final submission; they will be allotted their next topic.
? The internship is purely research-oriented and people with good writing and drafting skills would be preferred.
? The internees are required to submit a total of three research articles. The word limit of each article shall be informed to them once their internship commences.
? The internee can claim an internship completion certificate only when he/she has successfully submitted all three articles by reviewing the same according to the observations made by the CCR.
? In case of any dispute regarding the internship, the decision of the CCR shall be final.
Who can apply?
Students pursuing an undergraduate program in the discipline of law and have good research skills. Preference will be given to students who are from Ranchi or whoever can arrange their own accommodation in Ranchi.
How to apply?
Applications will be solely accepted through the below-mentioned google form.
Link to the Application form: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
On successful completion of the internship, the interns shall be provided with an Internship Certificate.
In case of any difficulty in submitting the application or for any other query, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or contact the following:
1. Ms. Shambhavi Choudhary (Convener): +91-6205787003
2. Mr. Pritesh Raj (Co-Convener): +91-8420974946
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Kohli & Kohli Law Associates, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Gray Matters LLP, Pune: Apply Now!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2022-23: Apply by Jan 9!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AT Lit & Law, New Delhi: Apply by Dec 30!
- Legal Content Writing Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Safe Ledger Private Limited: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity ( With Stipend) at LegalPay: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Research Internship at JURAL, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Call for Assistant Editor for IBC16 (Online Paid Internship Opportunity): Apply by Jan 10!
- Call For Applications| Academic Fellow – NLSIU’s Fellowship Programme, Bangalore: Apply by Jan 7!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Chambers of Preetha Mahadevan, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Online Short Term Internship Programme (with Stipend) January 2022 by National Human Rights Commission (NHRC): Apply by Jan 02!
- World Bank Legal Internship Program: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Amicus Partners Consultancy, Bengaluru: Apply by Dec 25!
- [APPLICATIONS CLOSED] Editorial Internship Opportunity at ETLegalWorld, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Trainee at Fractal.ai, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sapphire and Sage Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Raguel Law, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Project Intern at Harris School of Public Policy, University of Chicago Center in Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Special Situation Advisors, Mumbai: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.