About ZUMOSUN SOFT INVENTION
ZUMOSUN SOFT INVENTION is an integrity-innovative business organization. We are trying to provide a single-window solution for businesses, services, and consultancies in various fields by the emerge-exist research, invention, innovation, science, technology, creativity, modern entrepreneurship, and professions (chartered accountant, solicitor, lawyer, CFA, etc.). We are an experienced, young, and vigorous professional team solving various problems of the universe and the world society by integrity approaches and methodologies. We are trying to work on the implementation of our integrity approaches and methodologies in the world.
About the Legal Internship
1. Undertake in-depth research into any aspect of the law in support of the law firm and its individual lawyers
2. Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes, documents & investigate facts and the applicable laws, jurisprudence that may influence the firm’s lawyers process to frame their respective argument/s for trial and to determine the cause/s of actions in preparation for the trial
3. Draft and prepare pleadings and other legal documents such as petitions, motions, complaints, appeals, affidavits, letters, among others
4. Prepare correspondences, documents, and other relevant files necessary
5. Make calls to courts and/or government agencies/offices with which the firm has pending and active cases to follow up on the status of the case
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Jun’21 and 20th Jul’21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Rs. 4,000 to 8,000 per month
For more information about this opportunity and to apply, click here (Redirects to Internshala)
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors (Supreme Court of India): Apply Now
- Lok Sabha Internship Programme (Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development): Apply by June 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners (Offline): Apply Now
- Sansad TV Internship Programme (Honorarium of Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month): Applications Open
- SANSADIYA- THE PARLIAMENTARIAN INTERNSHIP (Think India): Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.