About Sports Law Sage
Sports Law Sage is a Sports Law blog with different avenues of law, founded as an initiative to provide monthly newsletter content on Sports Law. The Sports Law Sage is dedicated to the publication of original blogs, Podcasts, and other similar resources on developments in Sports Law, to encourage and stimulate the awareness and importance of the same. The realm of sports law is new in India and time and again, there has been an in-depth inquiry and research into this.
Call for Submissions
Greetings everyone! The Sports Law Sage invites original and unpublished submissions on a rolling basis, from students, researchers, policy-makers, academicians, and lawyers, relating to any contemporary debates in Sports law and allied fields, including, but not limited to, intellectual Property Rights, Competition law, Human Rights, Trade and other related field having an interface with sports law. The submissions may be a form of short articles, short notes, opinions, and case comments.
For more details, visits CLICK HERE
Word Limit- 800-1000
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Call for Submissions for the NLIU Labour and Employment Law Blog – Rolling Submissions
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Sciences and Research [JULY Issue, ISSN: 2394-7977]: Submit by July 31
- CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS CUM CHAPTERS BOOK ON ENVIRONMENTAL LAW – SCIENCE & RESEARCH | LSIS SOCIETY: SUBMIT BY AUGUST 05, 2021
- Call for Papers: NALSAR Student Law Review (NSLR) Volume XVI: Submit by August 31, 2021
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Law Review Volume XII: Submit by September 26, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.