CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS CUM CHAPTERS BOOK ON ENVIRONMENTAL LAW – SCIENCE & RESEARCH | LSIS SOCIETY: SUBMIT BY AUGUST 05, 2021
ABOUT LAW SCHOLAR INDEPENDENT SOCIETY
“LAW SCHOLAR INDEPENDENT SOCIETY”
(REG. UNDER ACT OF 1860)
“A network of scholars from diverse areas of the country in the same discipline such as LAW/ SCIENCES / HUMANITIES / COMMERCE / CS-IT etc, as well as With the EXPERTS of different fields. committed to working For Social education & skill development of Nation”
ABOUT PRESENT EVENT
LAW SCHOLAR INDEPENDENT SOCIETY Presents …
“CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS | PAPERS | CHAPTERS “
The Theme of CALL FOR MANUSCRIPT Programs based on the
- Chapters of legal studies
- Chapters of Scientific Studies
- Chapters of Social Studies
Brief details are Present in the Poster of the event & for more details, Kindly visit our official website ( our events Page )
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
For Students | law students | Science students | Social studies students / Research Students / Scholars / Professionals (Of Any Field ) | Advocates | Professor | Scientist Etc.
CALL FOR PAPERS & CHAPTERS
We accept submissions From all over the country and abroad in the form of:
Articles: 3500-4000 words
Essays: 3000- 3500 words
Case notes/comments: 2000-3000 words
Book Reviews: 2000-3000 words
The formatting shall be as per the following:
Font – Times New Roman
Font size – 12 pts.
Line spacing – 1.5
Margin – 1” from all sides
Font – Times New Roman
Font size – 10 pts
Line Spacing – 1.0
All the sources in the footnotes must be properly cited strictly in accordance with the latest BLUEBOOK format. No endnotes or speaking footnotes (descriptive footnotes) are allowed.
Last Date of Submission: Aug 05 2021
Notification Of Acceptance of Manuscript: Aug 09 2021
Completed & Revised Manuscripts by: Aug 20 2021
Projected Publication & Book Launch: Aug 30 2021
Certificate of Publication: Sep 05 2021
1. The submissions shall be emailed to [email protected] or [email protected] in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format. The attached submission in the email, i.e., the name of the document must be the name(s) of the author(s).
2. An abstract of about 250-300 words and 5 keywords should be mandatorily included in the same word document as a part of the submission.
3. The mail bearing the manuscript must indicate the category that the submission is intended for, i.e. Article/ Essay/ Case Comment/ Book Review.
4. Co-Authorship to a maximum of two members is allowed. However, co-authorship is not allowed in “book reviews” and “case notes/comments”.
5. Editors’ decisions shall be final and binding. They reserve the sole rights to the publication of the selected articles in addition to; inter alia, any edits/amends/reproduction.
6. The submission should be original and non-plagiarized. They should exhibit originality in thought, critical evaluation, and careful interpretations. Submission of a paper shall be taken to imply that it is an unpublished work and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
BENEFITs OF PUBLICATION
· Get Yourself acclaimed at National – International Level.
· Get The CERTIFICATE OF PUBLICATION by the Registered Organizations.
· Get the Opportunity To become the Blogger at Our Website Blog Page.
· Get subsidize participation in our Upcoming events.
· Publish Your Paper / Book / Manuscript at subsidizing Price or For FREE at the National – International level With Our National – International Publishing Partner.
· Gear up Yourself with us To add something Authentic to Your Professional Resume.
· & Free Plagiarism checker System & ETC.
All the Terms, Conditions, Guidelines & dates are subject to change by the Board of society & shall be binding on everyone who wants to publish with us.
The fee for Indian Authors will be …
*For single Author = 530 INR
*For Two Authors = 800 INR
*For More than Two Authors = 1000 INR
Fee from abroad Authors will be.
*15 Dollar’s / Manuscript
1. First Submit the Manuscript with all required details within the required format.
2. After the selection of the paper, fee submission-related details will be shared with you through Mail.
3. Then submit the Required fee at the account through online mode & then send the Screenshot of Payment with the same mail as Manuscript.
For Any Query & Details Contact @
Mr. ANURAJ PRADHAN
General Secretary | Associate Editor
Ms. SURBHI BAJPAI
Jr. Editor | LSIS SOCIETY
- For Any Query, You Can Mail us on [email protected] / [email protected]
- LSIS SOCIETY always contacts you Through Mails, Kindly Check your Mail inbox Regularly.
- For more Information About LSIS SOCIETY, you can visit our Official Website ( LAWSCHOLARSOCIETY.IN )
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.