About the Organisation
SamVidhi is a socio-legal venture with an aim to develop insights, committed to propagating and promoting discourse in the socio-legal field.
About the Blog
The blog aims to encourage & provide a platform to all those who wish to hone their research skills and provide their diverse insights on the contemporary social, legal, environmental, political, economic, and international developments. This platform has been crafted to disseminate quality and in-depth analysis and opinions pertaining to interdisciplinary issues in the form of blogs.
The broad themes for the articles are socio-legal, environmental & political. The article may not strictly be a legal analysis of any contemporary development but it must highlight the socio-legal, societal or environmental impacts arising therefrom. Authors are encouraged to discuss any socio-legal issues/events which need to be brought in the public debate. However, such articles must show their relevance in the present time or in the future.
Submissions from the students, academics, professionals, and practitioners are invited.
- The article should be an original work of the author and should neither be published nor be under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- The word limit for the article is 1500-2000 words.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- The Body and Endnotes of the article must have – Font style: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12; Line Spacing: 1.5; Alignment: Justified.
- All the references should ideally be hyperlinked within the text itself. Those sources which cannot be hyperlinked should be duly mentioned in the Endnotes following a uniform style of citations.
- Any kind of plagiarism will lead to the disqualification of the manuscript.
- The articles must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The body of the email shall specify the name(s) of the author(s), theme/title of the article, institutional affiliation, e-mail address, and contact number.
- Authors may send a brief bio to be included in the post in a separate document, if they may desire.
- In case of disputes, the decision of the Editorial Board shall be final.
- No publication fee of any sort shall be charged from the contributors at any stage.
Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts .doc or .docx format to submission.samvidhi[at]gmail.com with the subject as “Submission for the SamVidhi Blog”.
The submissions will be on a rolling basis.
- Call for Papers: International Seminar (12th Virtual) on Changing Dimensions of Media Law [June 25th] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By June 2nd
- Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar on topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration on 21-05-2022 by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University
- Arbitration Lecture Series by GNLU: 20th May 2022
- 3rd Shamnad Basheer Essay Competition on Intellectual Property Law (Prizes Worth 30k) by Spicy IP: Submit by 14th July 2022
- Nation conference on “Geographical Indications in India – Prospects and Challenges” by DPIIT IPR Chair and N C Banerjee Centre of Law, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad: May 18!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- 2-day Faculty Development Programme (FDP) by Jindal Global Law School: Apply by June 05!
- Abhigyaan Lecture series: “War Crimes, Crimes Against Humanity, Genocide & Aggression in Ukraine war” by Campus Law Centre: May 05!
- 9th Jamia National Moot Court Competition, 2022 [June 3-5, 2022]: Register by May 10!
- CfP | VIPS Student Law Review, Volume IV August 2022 Issue: Submit by May 15!
- 3rd Vox Anatolis National Moot Court Competition, 2022 by NLUJAA: Register by May 10!
- 2nd NLUO-PHFI Public Health Law Moot Court Competition, 2022: Register by May 14!
- 2nd International Arbitration Moot 2022 by MediateGuru: Register Now!
- Webinar on Possibilities in the field of Human Rights Law by Independent Thought: May 1!
- 4th National IPR Symposium on “IPR Awareness to Young Innovators and Entrepreneurs” by School of Business & Law, Navrachana University: May 10!
- 3rd National Moot Court Competition 2022 by Noida International University: Register by June 15!
- Call for Submissions | International Seminar (Eleventh Virtual) on Family Laws, Changing Perspectives, Contemporary Challenges and Solution by Kerala Law Academy (KLA): Submit by May 5!
- Call for Submissions | ‘The Lost Stories’ by LitSoc NLUJAA: Submit by May 5!
- 3rd NALSAR-UNHCR Public International Law Moot Court Competition: Register by May 29!
- Call for Blogs | VIPS Law Blog: Submit Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.