About the Organisation
SamVidhi is a socio-legal venture with an aim to develop insights, committed to propagating and promoting discourse in the socio-legal field.
About the Blog
The blog aims to encourage & provide a platform to all those who wish to hone their research skills and provide their diverse insights on the contemporary social, legal, environmental, political, economic, and international developments. This platform has been crafted to disseminate quality and in-depth analysis and opinions pertaining to interdisciplinary issues in the form of blogs.
The broad themes for the articles are socio-legal, environmental & political. The article may not strictly be a legal analysis of any contemporary development but it must highlight the socio-legal, societal or environmental impacts arising therefrom. Authors are encouraged to discuss any socio-legal issues/events which need to be brought in the public debate. However, such articles must show their relevance in the present time or in the future.
Submissions from the students, academics, professionals, and practitioners are invited.
- The article should be an original work of the author and should neither be published nor be under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- The word limit for the article is 1500-2000 words.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- The Body and Endnotes of the article must have – Font style: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12; Line Spacing: 1.5; Alignment: Justified.
- All the references should ideally be hyperlinked within the text itself. Those sources which cannot be hyperlinked should be duly mentioned in the Endnotes following a uniform style of citations.
- Any kind of plagiarism will lead to the disqualification of the manuscript.
- The articles must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The body of the email shall specify the name(s) of the author(s), theme/title of the article, institutional affiliation, e-mail address, and contact number.
- Authors may send a brief bio to be included in the post in a separate document, if they may desire.
- In case of disputes, the decision of the Editorial Board shall be final.
- No publication fee of any sort shall be charged from the contributors at any stage.
Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts .doc or .docx format to submission.samvidhi[at]gmail.com with the subject as “Submission for the SamVidhi Blog”.
The submissions will be on a rolling basis.
- Email ID: samvidhiforum[at]gmail.com
- Phone number: 8128729898
- Website: www.samvidhi.org
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- 18th National Moot Court Competition KSHAN 2023 by Raisoni Law College: Register by Jan 15!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 5th Shri. Hashuji Advani Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2022-23 by VES College of Law: Register by Dec 25!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- 7th National Moot on Constitutional Law by Law College Dehradun [Feb 24-26; Prizes Worth Rs. 1 L]: Register Now!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Moot Court Competition by DNLU in association with NHRC [Feb 10-12, 2023; Prizes worth Rs.1.3 lakhs]: Register by Dec 18!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- 5th Surana & Surana and UILS National Moot Court Competition: Register by Dec 30!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.