About the Internship Opportunity
The objective of the internship opportunity with CARCIL of CNLU Patna is:
- To familiarize interested and willing students of Corporate Laws with Company Legislations, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws, Corporate Governance, Securities Legislations and their applications.
- To research in the areas of Corporate Laws.
- To conduct exploratory and doctrinal research in the field of Insolvency, Bankruptcy, and Securities Laws.
- To interact with legal academicians, policy practitioners, and experts on Corporate Laws.
- Applicable to Indian Nationals only.
- The internship is open to students pursuing 3 year/5 year undergraduate Laws course or 1 year/2 year LL.M. Course from recognized Institutions and Universities.
- Students must have a keen interest in Commercial Laws and the wide aspects of this field of Law.
- Students must have a prudent and ample amount of knowledge and understanding pertaining to Commercial Laws, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws, and Corporate Governance.
- Students must be well versed in the types and procedures of conducting research.
Scheme of Internship
- The internship is normally for a period of one month, commencing on the 1st working day of the month. However, applicants desirous of pursuing an Internship for 2-3 calendar months can also apply with due recommendation of the respective universities/Colleges/ Institution for the period applied for.
- There will be a short induction program on provisions of Companies Act, 2013, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws, Research Methodology on the 1st day of Internship by the esteemed Director and Co-Director of CARCIL, CNLU, Patna.
- The Internship will be in offline/online mode (as decided by CARCIL).
- Selected Interns will be allotted specified research work pertaining to different areas of Commercial Laws.
- Interns are expected to maintain discipline, punctuality, and integrity, non-compliance whereof shall result in termination of Internship.
- The internship is a full-time program and hence interns are required to observe the working hours of the University.
- The Internship may be discontinued any time if the performance of the intern is not found satisfactory or the intern is absent without authorization of concerned authorities of CARCIL.
- Certificates will be issued to the interns on successful completion of their Internship.
- This Internship is stipend free and hence, no honorarium will be granted to the Interns.
How to Apply?
- The students have to send an email to [email protected] attaching their updated Curriculum Vitae and expressing their interest in interning with CARCIL, CNLU, Patna.
- The subject of the email must be “Application for Internship @ CARCIL, CNLU, Patna”.
- The e-mail should be sent on or before the 28th of July, 2021 by 9 PM.
After a review of applications and CV, the selected applicants will be intimated through their concerned e-mail ids.
For any queries, please drop us an email at carcil[at]cnlu.ac.in
Are you a law student or a lawyer aspiring to work in leading law firms? LawSikho is bringing an ultimate 3-day FREE online bootcamp from 24-26 July, 6-9 PM (IST) to make your law firm job search easy
In this Bootcamp you will learn how to take your law skills and turn them into an eye-catching CV for top law firms, get yourselves noticed, about cover letter and much more. Click here.
- Call for Internship- DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University: Apply by July 20, 2021
- Legal Internship at Hans and Hans Advocates and Consultants: Apply by July 25, 2021
- Paid Internship (Health Policy) at DevUp Global Pvt. Ltd. – Apply by July 18
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation: Apply by July 28, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at V.A Law Offices, Mumbai: Apply Now
- Call for Participation: YouthxPolicyMakers Program: Apply by July 23, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, Delhi: Apply Now
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.