Centre for Labour Laws, NLIU is back with its Labour & Employment Law Quiz. The theme for Online Quiz Competition is the subject of Labour & Employment Law and the same will be organised on 10th-11th August 2021. We request you to post the same on your website.
Format of The Quiz:
The Preliminary Rounds will be held on 10th August, 2021 and the Top Scorers from Preliminary Rounds shall proceed to the Final Rounds which will be conducted on 11th August, 2021.
- Cash prizes to the Top three (3) performers.
- Certificate of merit to all the finalists.
- E-Certificate of participation for all the participants.
The registration fee for the same is Rupees 50/- to be paid on [email protected] (UPI ID). The fee could be paid through UPI or Bank Transfer only, the details of the account are mentioned in the registration form.
The deadline for registration is 8th August 2021.
The Registration link for the same is CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
International business law work is soaring right now. Post pandemic, E-commerce companies, startups and large corporations have been growing at an incredible pace.
Learn how in 5 years, you can take your career to a new high in the international market by joining this FREE 3-day bootcamp on “Career in International Business Law”, August 14-16, 2021, 6-9 p.m. Indian Standard Time. Click here.
- 7th International Conference on Law and Economics, 2021 by TNNLU: Submit by August 20
- Samvaad: The Discussion Forum Presents Moderated discussion on “LDAR 2021: Pushing development or Destroying heritage?”: July 29, 2021
- Webinar on “Divorce under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955” by Lawtsapp: August 01, 2021
- Legal Leaders 2021 by Reuters Events: October 19-20, 2021 (Register Now)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.