Legal Analyst Internship Opportunity at Tavaga (FinTech), Mumbai
Tavaga is a SEBI-registered Robo Adviser. Tavaga arms retail investors with access to the same technology, processes, advice and investment products as those used by professional investment funds. Tavaga aims to empower investors by helping them save more and achieve user-defined goals, through algorithm-based investment advice in exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
About Legal Internship
We at Tavaga Invest are looking for Legal Analyst Interns to work with our legal and compliance team. We hired great folks from previous internship application cohorts and are looking to add more high energy rockets to the team.
1. Drafting & reviewing commercial agreements.
2. Ideate, research and distribute advice on compliance requirements, the applicability of provisions, risk impact under various laws, rules and regulations.
3. Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure compliance cohesiveness across various platforms and media channels.
4. Work and coordinate closely with the Compliance Officer on Fintech & SEBI regulations advisory.
Minimum 1 month period in parallel to Academic terms. Tenure can be increased depending on performance.
This internship program is only for the 3rd/pre-final/final year undergraduate or masters students who want to start a career or want to explore the fintech startup ecosystem.
The last date to apply is 31st August 2021. After submission, the CVs selected will be invited for the final round of interviews.
Anyone interested in a career as a legal analyst with a fintech firm or who wants to understand more about the startup ecosystem should apply.
Please send your CVs to – [email protected] to be considered for this role
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Western Legal(India) LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Singhania & Partners LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Research Assistants Required for IPR Chair Project by NALSAR University Of Law, Hyderabad (Apply by August 25)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KJS Partners Legal LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Law offices of Rajdeep Lahiri, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity with Chambers of AOR Joel,New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ALG India Law Offices LLP (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity with Rana & Rana Law Firm, Delhi: Apply Now
Should you do an LL.M abroad? How can it help your career?
What Universities can you apply to? How to get a job abroad? Is pursuing LL.M a good fit for your career? What scholarships you can apply for?
Get answers for these and many more in this Free online 3-Day Bootcamp by LawSikho to be held on 28th to 30th August, 6 to 9 PM
Details here – click here
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.