About Legal Internship Opportunity at Chamber of Advocate Amit Karkhanis, Mumbai
Amit Karkhanis is an experienced Legal Counsel with a demonstrated history of working in the legal services industry. Skilled in Medical laws , IPR Arbitration, Competition Law, Dispute Resolution, and Legal Research. Strong entrepreneurship professional with a LLM In International Trade Law focused in Law from University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Intern
- Candidate should have a sense of responsibility and be punctual with completion of tasks. Candidate should also be hardworking and willing to devote his/her full time in office. At the end of the internship the candidates will receive a certificate.
- Interns will be required to do extensive research. Drafting work will also be alloted to interns.
- Students in their 2nd & 3rd yr (in 3 year course) or 3rd-5th yr (in 5 year course).
- 2-3 months
- 6k + 1k (allowance)
How to apply:
Interested candidates may email their CV to [email protected] The subject line should read ‘Internship Application’.
International business law work is soaring right now. Post pandemic, E-commerce companies, startups and large corporations have been growing at an incredible pace.
Learn how in 5 years, you can take your career to a new high in the international market by joining this FREE 3-day bootcamp on “Career in International Business Law”, August 14-16, 2021, 6-9 p.m. Indian Standard Time. Click here.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – JUNIOR ASSOCIATE, POLICY RESEARCH at Moolya Foundation (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Devyani International Limited (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work, Mumbai (Apply Now)
- Online Legal Internship Opportunity at SoOLEGAL: Apply by August 30, 2021
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Apollo Consultancy, New Delhi (Apply by August 26)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Spoon Money Financial Services, Pune (Apply Now)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.