About Spoon Money Financial Services
Spoon brings financial innovation and opportunity to Gen Z. They use modern technology to help build secure credit, avoid debt, and spend responsibly. They mainly focus on Micro Lending, Personal Loans, Digital Lending, and Impact Financing.
About the Legal Internship by Spoon Money Financial Services, Pune.
They are looking for Legal interns to join Spoon and add significant value to their product and business. This position will assist in ensuring that the company operates per law of the land & business. They are a fin-tech startup and hence RBI compliances along with usual corporate compliances will need to be managed by intern.
- Pre-final, final year LLB students and freshers can apply
- Previous internship experience in law-firms or start-ups is highly preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Review, draft, and negotiate a variety of agreements relating to the company’s business products and provide advice to the business units regarding legal risks associated with such transactions.
- Research of various aspects of law and advise on how to structure the business to make it compliant with laws.
- Conduct due-diligence on the company.
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents for various business lines including fin-tech, lending, payments, master services, technology, others & lead contract negotiation; (knowledge of relevant guidelines shall be added advantage).
- Identify legal issues and risks that may affect the various businesses of Spoon and ensuring compliances related thereto.
- Available for 2-6 months
How to Apply
Click here to apply
International business law work is soaring right now. Post pandemic, E-commerce companies, startups and large corporations have been growing at an incredible pace.
Learn how in 5 years, you can take your career to a new high in the international market by joining this FREE 3-day bootcamp on “Career in International Business Law”, August 14-16, 2021, 6-9 p.m. Indian Standard Time. Click here.
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity with Advocate Omiya Anusha for Sept, 2021 (Apply Now)
- Vacancy for Researchers with Advocate Renu Gupta (Commercial Litigation and Arbitration)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Gogia and Gogias Advocates, Ahmedabad (Apply Now)
- Research Assistantship with Supreme Court Committee on Prison Reforms (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ALG India Law Offices LLP (Apply Now)
- Assessment Legal Internship Opportunity at Rab and Rab Associates LLP (Apply Now)
- Online Legal Internship Opportunity at SoOLEGAL: Apply by August 30, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Decathlon Sports India, Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at VSP Legals: Apply by August 11, 2021
- Online Internship Opportunity at JuristAlly: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.