About Moolya Foundation
Moolya Foundation is a global citizenship project that aims to transform public affairs through digital leadership. The mission of Moolya Foundation is to expand the conversation surrounding public affairs and empower every citizen in the digital age. In an endeavour to create a more inclusive world, Moolya envisages to create future leaders in public policy and digital leadership to represent the interest of the common people. The widening socio-economic, political, and information inequalities motivate Moolya to support its motto – ‘A step towards a more inclusive world’.
About the Post at Moolya Foundation
The work from home position is ideal for candidates looking to gain early stage policy
research experience and plan to apply for graduate school or work with policy think tanks.
Check out the terms of reference below and apply only if you meet the ‘eligibility criterion’
and agree to the ‘terms and conditions’.
- Open to all candidates with a keen interest in policy research.
- No prior work experience is required. However, candidates with past experience shall be prioritised.
- Assist ongoing projects and provide general research support,
- Conduct independent research and host policy events,
- Write blog articles, research briefs, and create digital media content,
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, events, and outreach activities,
- Participate in team meetings and official webinars.
- No stipend to be paid but a ‘Certificate of Completion’ and ‘Letter of Recommendation’ shall be issued upon satisfactory completion,
- Free-of-cost access to all the Moolya paid sessions for a year,
- Free-of-cost access to Moolya career mentorship and network support
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Work from Home (with flexibility to manage academic deadlines),
- Minimum 3 months of duration,
- Candidates must have access to a laptop/ desktop and a stable internet connection.
How to Apply
Apply at Moolya’s Common Application Form,
Expect a response within 14 days from the date of application.
International business law work is soaring right now. Post pandemic, E-commerce companies, startups and large corporations have been growing at an incredible pace.
Learn how in 5 years, you can take your career to a new high in the international market by joining this FREE 3-day bootcamp on “Career in International Business Law”, August 14-16, 2021, 6-9 p.m. Indian Standard Time. Click here.
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Devyani International Limited (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Gogia and Gogias Advocates, Ahmedabad (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity with Advocate Omiya Anusha for Sept, 2021 (Apply Now)
- Vacancy for Researchers with Advocate Renu Gupta (Commercial Litigation and Arbitration)
- Research Assistantship with Supreme Court Committee on Prison Reforms (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ALG India Law Offices LLP (Apply Now)
- Assessment Legal Internship Opportunity at Rab and Rab Associates LLP (Apply Now)
- Online Legal Internship Opportunity at SoOLEGAL: Apply by August 30, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Decathlon Sports India, Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at VSP Legals: Apply by August 11, 2021
- Online Internship Opportunity at JuristAlly: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.