Legal Intern at Anhad Law Firm, East Of Kailash, New Delhi
About Anhad Law
We at Anhad Law are driven by innovation, and members of the frm are focused to maintain a Proactive, Progressive, Profound, and Pragmatic approach. Members of the Firm possess vast experience and expertise in their chosen areas of practice, with a focus on delivering sustainable and practical legal solutions, backed by exhaustive legal research.The Firm strives to offer an open and unbiased platform to its Members to adopt an unconventional approach to legal practice, to offer innovative and business-focused legal solutions. We also offer a work environment that is most conducive for meaningful discussions amongst Members.
About Legal Internship
The Legal Intern will serve as a member of the Legal Team providing support for the senior members of the Legal Team for the period of two months.
Legal intern must be in the second year onwards of the of law degree.
The Legal Intern’s essential duties and responsibilities include providing support for or performing the following
• Legal research
• Preparing file/s according to the court for new filing
• Updating court files i.e. recent order and taking action on the basis of the same
• Managing File management system as law firm
• Reviewing and drafting standard contracts
• Compiling and maintaining contingency reports and assisting with preparation of pre-litigation work to minimize risks and maximize legal rights
Mode of Internship
This is not Work for Home position. Legal Intern supposed to attend office regularly subject to Covid-19 conditional and protocols.
The Legal Intern position requires five days per week work.
Interested candidates can apply here.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – JUNIOR ASSOCIATE, POLICY RESEARCH at Moolya Foundation (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Devyani International Limited (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work, Mumbai (Apply Now)
- Online Legal Internship Opportunity at SoOLEGAL: Apply by August 30, 2021
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Apollo Consultancy, New Delhi (Apply by August 26)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Spoon Money Financial Services, Pune (Apply Now)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.