Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – August 07, 2021
Lawyer, Gadi and Associates (PQE – 2 to 4 Years)
Our Dispute Resolution team is looking to hire a lawyer with 2 to 4 years experience.
Interested candidates can share their CV at [email protected]
Senior Associate, Amicus Advocates and Solicitors (PQE – 6 to 8 Years)
Amicus is looking for Senior Associate for Knowledge Management with a PQE of 6-8 years.
For more info, click here
Paralegals, Jurist Dr. Srikanth P Parthasarathy Ph.D- USA Maritime Law alum-Barrister pending- ISDS Expert
I am looking for paralegals with knowledge of CPC, Litigation and especially in the area of Criminal Jurisprudence.
Place of work : Bengaluru
Responsibilities : Overseeing the junior team and working on specific areas of litigation and research as assigned
Preferred areas : PMLA , EOW cases
Interested candidates can send their profiles to casrikantparth[at]gmail[dot]com
Full-time Research Associate, Centre for Internet and Society (Apply by August 13)
The Centre for Internet and Society is seeking applications for the position of a full-time Research Associate to support its Access to Knowledge (A2K) program. This position offers an exciting opportunity to get involved with the growth of Indian language #Wikipedias and undertake research on selected topics relevant to key areas of programmatic work. For the present year, the project will be on studying challenges and efforts to bridge the gender gap/bias on Indian language Wikimedia projects, and assisting with a baseline study on Wikisource in India.
Given the pandemic, the position would be fully remote, until further notice. The ideal candidate should preferably have a relevant degree and relevant experience in research and writing experiences on issues at the intersection of gender and technology, digital rights and open access. Fluency in written English and preferably at least one Indian language, and the ability to engage and work with a diverse array of people are additional qualities that the candidate should possess. Applications close on 13 August 2021.
Read the full listing here: Link
Senior Associate, Juris and Juris (PQE – 3 Years)
Email Subject (must): Application for Senior Associate
Location: B-4/115, Safdarjung Enclave
Eligibility: Minimum 3 yrs of experience with good drafting skill
(Preferably from Science background)
Duration of engagement: min. 3 yrs
Profile: Senior Associate
Salary: Rs.25000/- p.m. (min) subject to suitability
Working days: 6 days a week (Mon-Sat)
No. of position- two
Last date for application: 20.08.2021
Please send your resume alongwith cover letter at [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sr. Manager and Assistant/Deputy Manager Legal at Ansal Housing Limited, Vaishali, Ghaziabad-U.P. (PQE – 5 to 8 Years)
Vacancy for Sr. Manager(1 vacancy) and Assistant/Deputy Manager(1 vacancy) Legal at Ansal Housing Limited, Vaishali, Ghaziabad-U.P.
About the organization:
Ansal Housing Limited (formerly Ansal Housing & Construction Limited) is a housing development company for past 35 years and is involved in providing residential-commercial build up units and plots across India.
The Company is looking for an ideal candidates for their legal team for the position of Senior Manager and Assistant/Deputy Manager- Legal with an experience of 8-10 years for the position of Sr. Manager and 5-7 years for the position of Assistant/Deputy Manager in handling civil, commercial and criminal matters.
• Drafting/Vetting of Deeds, Agreements, Addendum to Agreements.
• Drafting/Vetting of office Lease Deed / Rent Agreements.
• Drafting/Vetting of consumer-related documents such as Builder Buyer Agreement, Maintenance, Cancellation letters, Terms & Conditions of various promotional schemes etc.
• Handling litigation matters involving issues related to Civil, Arbitration, Criminal Complaint, and consumer etc.
• Drafting & Vetting various complaints and replies to be filed in court.
• Coordinate with external advocates for a briefing of the cases/ complaints.
• Preparing notes on issue-based legal problems (sections), which include finding solutions to various legal interpretations & complications.
. Handling matters at local police station across various states.
Number of Vacancies:
2 (Two)- 1(One) for Sr. Manager and 1(One) for Assistant/Deputy Manager
Location: Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P.
Law Graduates (5years/3years LL.B) from top law schools with a minimum of 8-10 years work experience for the position of Sr. Manager and 5-7 years for the position of Assistant/Deputy Manager
Salary: As per industry standards.
Contact info: 0120-3854156
Associate Manager – Legal, GMR Enterprises Pvt Ltd GMR Group, Goa (PQE – 4 Years)
The position purports to be a dependable resource in the legal department and shall be responsible for leading the legal teams interactions with business verticals Commercial Non Aero, P&C and P&E ( in particular) in a timely and efficient manner, handle all of their transactions and issues, give proper legal advice for tenable and sustainable structuring/ modeling to the transactions and issues as well as for various issues connected with concessionaires/ Joint Ventures such as Cargo, Ground handling, Fuel Farm, BME, F&B, etc. the Airlines, the Vendors. The incumbent will be responsible for providing legal support to the business team to mitigate legal risks.
To support the legal advisory function for the Corporate finance function of GMR group by assisting in driving the transaction including drafting, reviewing and negotiating financing agreements until financial closure
Assisting Manager / Head legal counsel for the group, towards legal and regulatory compliance to safeguard the interest of the group and sectors.
Click here for info and to apply.
Legal Advisor, RentNap Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the job
Looking for Legal Advisor, who can associate as freelancer and work on creating and executing agreements and contracts.
Click here to apply.
Senior Manager – Legal, PepsiCo Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Main purpose of this role is to provide complete legal support to business in India Region. The role encompasses legal support to plants, driving compliance, supporting the HR, Agro, global procurement, supply chain and sales marketing functions, drafting of agreements, handling civil and criminal litigation.
- To provide legal support to the sales function in terms of distributor and CFA appointments and terminations, criminal complaints, recovery matters etc.
- To provide legal support to plants to ensure statutory compliance and timely advise for ensuring uninterrupted operations
- To provide legal support to business in timely execution of transaction agreements keeping in view protection of business interest and assets.
- To handle litigation – both civil and criminal.
- To keep abreast with the legal and regulatory regime affecting the business and updating stakeholders in a timely manner
Click here for more info and to apply
Legal Counsel, Tech Mahindra Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Qualified Legal professionals with knowledge of contract & commercial laws and having hands-on experience in handling following areas:-
- Review of international contracts (IT/ITeS);
- Drafting, review & negotiation of procurement contracts & amendments;
- Drafting of novation, assignment and employee transition agreements.
Click here to apply.