Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – August 10, 2021
Senior Associate, Governance, Civis Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (PQE – 5 Years)
About the job
At Civis (www.civis.vote) we have developed a platform that enables citizens engagement, in our democracies, by creating a channel for constructive dialogue between citizens and the Government on draft laws and policies.
Through Civis, individuals in India can understand an upcoming law or policy and share their feedback on this law, this feedback goes straight to law makers. This crucial step of consultation allows for participatory design of policies, increased trust and dialogue.
At Civis we work across two verticals:
– On national level policies, through our website www.civis.vote.
– At the grassroots with urban local bodies, and non-profit partners.
On our online platform (www.civis.vote), we:
- Aggregate all open laws seeking feedback.
- Simplify these laws in easy to understand language.
- Translate them in to local languages.
- Reach out to individuals and gather inputs on these laws.
- Analyse and share citizen’s feedback with the Government – building Government capacity to run effective Consultations, and gather actionable insights.
Civis is built and maintained by Civic Innovation Foundation, a non-profit organisation. The foundation is incubated by the Nudge Centre for Social Entrepreneurship, NSRCEL, IIM Bangalore and INFED, IIM Nagpur.
- Build relationships with government departments and regulatory authorities that execute consultations. This includes building a pipeline of Ministries to work with, reaching out to IAS officers and pitching Civis’ work to them.
- Work in tandem with government bodies to conduct consultations. This includes:
- Designing a consultation methodology (including stakeholder mapping, curation of events etc.)
- Executing a consultation. Working with our outreach and product teams to ensure greater awareness of and responses to draft laws.
- Report writing and analysis. Understanding response trends and developing reports.
- Conduct research and author reports on consultation best practices.
- Work to ensure that government departments have adequate resources to make sense of citizens feedback – on all consultations.
- Build partnerships that further Civis’ goals of participatory and responsive governance.
- Work to develop data analytics and insights on consultation and response trends.
- Represent the organisation at events and meetings.
- Build and maintain internal documentation of processes.
- Assist in the creation of requisite collateral and proposals.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the governance, policy or advocacy domain.
- A masters degree in the field of governance or public policy is preferred.
- Execution-oriented: You are committed to doing what it takes to execute a project, and you have an implementation focus. You’re highly organised, comfortable managing many work streams and you know how to make the right trade-offs.
- Solution-oriented: You’re able to think of out-of-the-box solutions that work with limited resources.
- Collaborative: You work well with all kinds of people and teams, you’re open to learning from partners and peers.
- Communication: Proven strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Data-driven: You have the ability to make sense of large data sets of structured and unstructured data. You have experience working with tools such as R, Strata or Tableau.
- You’re passionate about citizen’s engagement and have volunteered, founded or worked for a citizen engagement or campaigning platform.
- You’ve worked in an entrepreneurial environment which needed you to think on your feet and take decisions independently.
Apply at (on or before August 19, 2021): https://forms.gle/jqNzfXw5kPDP5SMC9
Associate-Disputes & Investigations, Elevate Gurgaon, Haryana, India (PQE – 0 to 2 Years)
About the job
Elevate is recruiting a Associate in our Disputes & Investigations team. As a Associate you will analyze and interpret documents, classify them based on their potential relevance to particular legal or factual issues, cases, investigations, or other proceedings.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Review documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions.
- Good knowledge of managing individual assignment and have in-dept understanding of the subject matter.
- Attends all mandatory training and certification courses and should proactively undertake non-mandatory trainings.
- Manage Volume count and accuracy with project/engagement.
- Review, QC and QA huge volumes of complex litigation documents with highest productivity and accuracy.
- Identify and assess the impact of application of review guidelines on documents.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate’s standard operating procedures on projects.
- Make timely escalations.
For more info and to apply, click here
Fresher, Corporate Practice, Lawssistance
Interested candidates please write to us at mira[at]lawsisstance[dot]com
For more info, click here
Legal Consultants, Contract Basis, Central Information Commission, New Delh
a. Law Graduate from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
b. Minimum of one year of experience in judicial or legal work in various courts, Government, quasi-judicial authorities including tribunals and national commissions.
c. Professional legal skills in drafting submissions, proficiency in language d. Working knowledge of MS Office, computer handling & interne browsing.
View the official notification here.
Legal Associate (Corporate law), Factum Legal, New Delhi (PQE – 1.5 to 2 Years)
Experience: 1.5 – 2 years in a Small to mid-size law firm
Location: South-East Delhi
Broad Job Description:
- Drafting of NCLT Applications, civil suits, writ petitions, written statements, rejoinder, legal notices, responses to the show-cause notices of the government authorities viz. SDM, Assistant labour commissioner and other miscellaneous legal documents
- Drafting and reviewing various types of commercial agreements and document management like SHA, JVA, deeds, etc.
- Providing accurate, relevant and timely advice to clients on various legal queries.
- Briefing matters to the external counsels.
- Preparing case summary and doing related searches.
- Should be Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Should have knowledge on Corporate Laws, Commercial Laws.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
Mail your CV at: [email protected]
Associate, Airavat Chambers, Mumbai (PQE – 2 to 5 Years)
Airavat Chambers, a boutique dispute resolution law firm based in Mumbai, is looking to hire a 2-5 years PQE lawyer for an Associate position.
Overview of the Role:
The role involves assisting the partners with diverse dispute resolution work (civil, criminal, insolvency, corporate, real estate, electricity law and so on).
The firm, on its part, will provide a professional yet flexible work environment and a platform for the candidate’s individual growth as a lawyer.
1. 2-5 years PQE
2. If the candidate is not based in Mumbai, they must be willing to relocate.
3. The candidate must have good drafting and research skills.
Based on an assessment of the candidate’s qualifications and skills, the firm will offer remuneration as per market standards.
Desired candidates should drop an e-mail with the subject titled as ‘Application for Associate Position’ along with their cv
Sr. Manager and Assistant/Deputy Manager Legal at Ansal Housing Limited, Vaishali, Ghaziabad-U.P. (PQE – 5 to 8 Years)
Vacancy for Sr. Manager(1 vacancy) and Assistant/Deputy Manager(1 vacancy) Legal at Ansal Housing Limited, Vaishali, Ghaziabad-U.P.
About the organization:
Ansal Housing Limited (formerly Ansal Housing & Construction Limited) is a housing development company for past 35 years and is involved in providing residential-commercial build up units and plots across India.
The Company is looking for an ideal candidates for their legal team for the position of Senior Manager and Assistant/Deputy Manager- Legal with an experience of 8-10 years for the position of Sr. Manager and 5-7 years for the position of Assistant/Deputy Manager in handling civil, commercial and criminal matters.
• Drafting/Vetting of Deeds, Agreements, Addendum to Agreements.
• Drafting/Vetting of office Lease Deed / Rent Agreements.
• Drafting/Vetting of consumer-related documents such as Builder Buyer Agreement, Maintenance, Cancellation letters, Terms & Conditions of various promotional schemes etc.
• Handling litigation matters involving issues related to Civil, Arbitration, Criminal Complaint, and consumer etc.
• Drafting & Vetting various complaints and replies to be filed in court.
• Coordinate with external advocates for a briefing of the cases/ complaints.
• Preparing notes on issue-based legal problems (sections), which include finding solutions to various legal interpretations & complications.
. Handling matters at local police station across various states.
Number of Vacancies:
2 (Two)- 1(One) for Sr. Manager and 1(One) for Assistant/Deputy Manager
Location: Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P.
Law Graduates (5years/3years LL.B) from top law schools with a minimum of 8-10 years work experience for the position of Sr. Manager and 5-7 years for the position of Assistant/Deputy Manager
Salary: As per industry standards.
Contact info: 0120-3854156
Assistant Manager – Legal & Risk Management, Grant Thornton Bharat LLP Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India (PQE – 3 to 5 Years)
Title – Legal & Risk Management
Experience – 3 to 5 years
Qualification – LLB
Job Responsibilities –
- Assistance in drafting and updating of Standard Templates
- Review of legal and contractual agreements
- Crisis management of processes and polices
- Legal Compliances
- Legal Research
- Assistance in Trainings
- Replying to general legal compliance and risk related queries from colleagues
- Filling of various LLPs forms with Ministry of Corporate Affairs
Click here to apply.
Legal Associate, Nomosots Outsourcing Private Limited Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
- Managing client cases from start to finish.
- Advising clients and conducting legal research on their behalf.
- Preparing and reviewing legal documents ahead of a court hearing.
- Developing litigation strategies.
- Gathering evidence.
- Updating and consulting with senior associates.
- Supervising paralegals or legal assistants from time to time.
Click here to apply.
Associates, Think TANK LAW LLP, Delhi, Sunder Nagar (PQE – 2t0 5 Years)
Think TANK LAW LLP is urgently looking for hiring Associates for its Delhi office at Sunder Nagar, New Delhi.
Junior Associates with PQE: 2-3 years
Associates with PQE: 4-5 years
• Good English communication
• Excellent Research and Drafting Skills
• Adept at E-Filing of matters before Delhi High Court and various other courts.
The prospective candidate should be adept at using technology (be able to use various online research portals such as SCC Online and Manupatra, comfortable in using MS Office, Adobe and other software and apps used for day to day work etc.)
The Work primarily involves handling Civil, Criminal, Commercial Matters (including Commercial Suits, Arbitrations and proceedings before NCLT/NCLAT) and Real Estate Litigation before various courts and Tribunal in Delhi/NCR.
Drafting & Vetting various pleadings to be filed before Courts.
Briefing of Senior Advocates.
Preparing notes on complex legal problems.
The prospective Candidates are required to demonstrate a strong sense of commitment & accountability and should be able to adhere to deadlines in completion of tasks.
Salary: As per industry standards
To apply send your CV to [email protected] along with a brief write up of your work experience and your field of expertise.
Legal Counsel, Tech Mahindra Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Qualified Legal professionals with knowledge of contract & commercial laws and having hands-on experience in handling following areas:-
- Review of international contracts (IT/ITeS);
- Drafting, review & negotiation of procurement contracts & amendments;
- Drafting of novation, assignment and employee transition agreements.
Click here to apply.