Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar, is one of the premier national law universities of India. The university offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D. Courses in law as well as many interdisciplinary areas. The University is a forerunner in the field of interdisciplinary research. The University has established various centres of excellence to carryout research, training and extension activities
About the Conference
The second international Conference on “Building Social Entrepreneurial Ecosystem for a More Sustainable and Resilient Society” is scheduled to be held on July 29 & 30, 2022 at Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar. The conference is jointly organised by the GNLU Centre for Law and Society and the GUJCOST-GNLU Centre of Excellence in Intellectual Property Rights.
The conference is sponsored by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi, and the GNLU Legal Incubation Council. We also have reputed Social Work and Social Entrepreneurship institutions as knowledge partners, namely, TISS, Mumbai, EDII, Ahmedabad, MS University Baroda, and Madras School of Social Work, Chennai.
Main sub-themes of the Conference: Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Social Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice
2. Social Entrepreneurship Intentions and Perspectives
3. Mapping Social Entrepreneurship Ecosystem and Business Models
4. Social Entrepreneurship Education & Capacity Building at Higher Education Institutions
5. The Role of Universities and Incubators to Promote and Support Social Entrepreneurship
6. Science & Technology Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship Policy
7. Striking Balance between Social Value Creation, Sustainability, and Resiliency
8. Regulating Social Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: Legislations, Policies & Procedures
9. Innovations and Intellectual Property Rights
10. Building and strengthening the Social Entrepreneurial ecosystem to face uncertainties
11. COVID-19 and the next normal for social enterprises in India and across the world
12. Social Entrepreneurial Response to Pandemic (COVID-19) and Entrepreneurship in Disadvantaged Communities
13. Self-reliance through Atmanirbhar Bharat Initiative Making Indian SMEs Globally competitive
14. The paradigm shift of curriculum design for institution integration to boost Atmanirbhar Bharat in light of NEP-2020
The above list is indicative. Papers on any other sub-theme consistent with the central theme may also be considered.
1. Best Paper Award for each track
2. Opportunities to Publish in Edited Book (s) with ISBN NO.
3. Opportunities to interact with social entrepreneurship Ecosystem enablers
|Last dates for submission of abstract||June 15, 2022|
|Notification of acceptance/Rejection of abstract||June 20, 2022|
|Last date for submission of the full paper along with the registration fee||July 10, 2022|
Guidelines and Links for Abstract and Paper Submission: CLICK HERE
Link: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Brochure: CLICK HERE
- Interactive Virtual Workshop on “Delhi through Gender lens” by AKMD foundation: Register Now!
- “By The Quill-Celebrating Passion for Literature” by LitSoc NLUJAA: Register Now!
- 4th National Faculty Development Program by Amity Law School, Lucknow: Register by Jun 15!
- Know Your IP Week-24 Online Lecture/Webinar on Non-conventional Trademarks by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University: May 28
- Internship Opportunity at Moolya Foundation (Policy Research Team): Apply by 27th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wiggles.in, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Cordatus Law Chambers LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Legal Associate at Chambers of Parveen Kumar Aggarwal, New Delhi (PQE-2-3 Years): Apply by May 25!
- AUAP-JLU International Moot Court Competition 2022: Submit by Jun 22!
- Legal Jobs – 23rd May 2022
- Legal Jobs – 21st May 2022
- CfP | CNLU’s E-Journal of Academic Innovations and Research in Intellectual Property Assets (E-JAIRIPA), Vol-3, Issue-1, (Jan-June) 2022: Submit by Jun 30!
- CfP: CNLU’s E-magazine ‘IP BULLETIN’ [Volume-3 | Issue-1 (January-June 2022)]: Submit by 30th June!
- Virtual Legal Internship at AAA Legal, South Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at KS Legal and Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Research Fellow at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy for Maharashtra Office: Apply by Jun 10!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BharatPe: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.