About NUSRL, Ranchi:
National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi has been established to further the cause of legal education in its manifold spheres of knowledge, development and dissemination; coupled with the capacity building of state and non state institutions; specializing in relevant legal technological interrelationship and above all strengthening the legal system at all levels.
Student centered legal education with global perspectives; preparing students as future legal professionals in law practice, academic and public policy are going to be the mainstay of this University. It is well known that for the purpose of social, economic and political betterment of a nation, the legal system plays a cardinal role and as such better legal education would be the core principle of the University.
About the CSRIPR:
This Centre is founded in response to an escalating need felt by scientists, lawyers, technologists and companies. The object was, and still is, to gain a thoughtful knowledge in patent, trade marks, design and copyright law. More in meticulous the CSRIPR wishes to gain a better insight and glimpse into new and evolving areas of intellectual property law (such as the protection of software, semi-conductor products and biotechnological inventions, standardisation and technology transfers) and the general problems of patents, trade marks, designs and copyright.
To concertize these objects the CSRIPR will organize a manifold of activities on an interdisciplinary level. These activities include fundamental research, the gathering of documentation, organizing conferences and scientific service to the community.
Nature/type/work of internship/job:
This internship will revolve around one month. during the course of which students will be required to research upon nuances of Intellectual property law and other related fields in this realm. The students will be allotted one domain from IPR, as per their interest, which can be:
- Trademark & GI
- Trade Secrets & Undisclosed Information
- Artificial Intelligence
The internship is purely research-oriented and drafting centric, revolving around the realm of Intellectual Property Rights concerns and shall be conducted virtually as a work from home initiative. During the course of the Internship, the interns will be required to prepare 3 well-researched articles on the topic assigned to them and submit it within the specified deadlines.
Applicants for this internship should be either pursuing their Undergraduate or Postgraduate Legal studies in a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India or any other institution of prominence within India or Abroad.
Number of employees/interns required:
Duration of internship:
1st August, 2021 to 31th August, 2021 (4 Weeks)
- Last Date of Application for Internship: 5th July, 2021
- Notification of Shortlisted Candidates: 11th July, 2021
- Submission of 5 Topics by shortlisted Candidates: 18th July, 2021
- Interview of Shortlisted Candidates: 21st July to 26th July, 2021
- Notification of selected Interns: 28th July, 2021
- Commencement of Internship: 1st August 2021
- End of Internship: 31st August 2021
Last Date to apply:
5th July, 2021
Interested students are required to fill the Google form, latest by 5th July 2021, link is given below: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Selections will be made on the basis of merit.
In case of any difficulty in submitting the application, reach out to us at [email protected] or kindly contact to
- Mr. Harshal Bhale (+91) 6200557528
- Mr. Pritesh Raj (+91) 84209 74946
To apply follow the link given:
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at ESPORTS4GAMERS PRIVATE LIMITED: Apply by July 03, 2021
- Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors (Supreme Court of India): Apply Now
- Lok Sabha Internship Programme (Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development): Apply by June 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners (Offline): Apply Now
- Sansad TV Internship Programme (Honorarium of Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month): Applications Open
- SANSADIYA- THE PARLIAMENTARIAN INTERNSHIP (Think India): Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.