About NALSAR, Hyderabad
The National Academy of Legal Studies and Research, is a National Law University located in Shamirpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It is a public law school and one of the first universities in the nation to offer the five-year BA LLB course. It was established in 1998
About the Application
NALSAR Hyderabad is inviting applications for two Research Assistants for its Chair on Intellectual Property Rights. It is a contractual position and the selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 50,000 per month (for Ph.D. holders) and Rs. 40,000 per month (for those with a PG degree). This is a full-time research position that will require the RAs to be in Hyderabad. Deadline for applying is August 25, 2021.
1) Ph.D holder or PhD Scholar working in the area of IPR
2) Post-Graduation in Law with specialization in IPR with not less than 55% marks
in the aggregate from a recognized University.
3) Graduation in Law or any other subject with interest in IPR with not less than
55% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University.
Preference will be given to candidates having domain knowledge and / or publications in
- Candidates with Ph.D – Rs.50,000/- p.m.
- Candidates with Post-Graduation – Rs.40,000/- p.m.
- Candidates with Graduation – Rs.30,000/- p.m.
Scope of Work:
- Undertaking research in Legal, Economic, Socio-Legal, Social, Technological,
- Entrepreneurial aspects of new and emerging IPR areas (National and
- International) of interests under the guidance of the Chair.
- Helping the Chair in setting up of a repository for IPR related information and
- case studies at the Universities both in physical and electronic form.
- Helping the Chair in preparation of repertoire of resources / tool kit / guidance /
- instruction materials for various levels of IPR courses in education services for
- direct teaching as well as teaching through distance education mode / online
- Helping the Chair in facilitating of filing of IPR applications
- Helping the Chair in any other studies to be conducted.
- Helping the Chair in data collection and field work.
August 25, 2021
How to Apply
Click here to apply
For the official notification, click here
International business law work is soaring right now. Post pandemic, E-commerce companies, startups and large corporations have been growing at an incredible pace.
Learn how in 5 years, you can take your career to a new high in the international market by joining this FREE 3-day bootcamp on “Career in International Business Law”, August 14-16, 2021, 6-9 p.m. Indian Standard Time. Click here.
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KJS Partners Legal LLP, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Law offices of Rajdeep Lahiri, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity with Chambers of AOR Joel,New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ALG India Law Offices LLP (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity with Rana & Rana Law Firm, Delhi: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity with Human Rights Institute, Legal Policy & Research Unit, International Bar Association, London: Apply by 27th August 2021