About Rana & Rana Law Firm
We are ”Rana & Rana Law Firm” Our Law firm handles all categories of personal injury and wrongful death claims, including those related to premises liability, automobile accidents, negligent security, crime victims, liquor/bar liability, pool drowning/drain entrapment incidences, sports injuries, cheque bounce, rent agreement, lease deed,and products liability. We are passionately committed to our clients and stress the highest level of personal service, professionalism and case preparation. It is our top priority to develop and maintain a sound attorney/client relationship founded on mutual honesty, trust and teamwork providing the best results for our clients.
Interested Candidates can send their CV on Rana & Rana Law Firm’s official email id.
Are you a law student or a lawyer aspiring to work in leading law firms? LawSikho is bringing an ultimate 3-day FREE online bootcamp from 24-26 July, 6-9 PM (IST) to make your law firm job search easy
In this Bootcamp you will learn how to take your law skills and turn them into an eye-catching CV for top law firms, get yourselves noticed, about cover letter and much more. Click here.
- Internship Opportunity with Human Rights Institute, Legal Policy & Research Unit, International Bar Association, London: Apply by 27th August 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Biswajit Sarkar Advocates – IP Attorneys, West Bengal
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Anhad Law, New Delhi
- Legal Internship Opportunity with People’s Union for Civil Liberties PUCL ,Jharkhand
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – JUNIOR ASSOCIATE, POLICY RESEARCH at Moolya Foundation (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Devyani International Limited (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work, Mumbai (Apply Now)
- Online Legal Internship Opportunity at SoOLEGAL: Apply by August 30, 2021
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Apollo Consultancy, New Delhi (Apply by August 26)
For more Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.