Legal Internship Opportunity with Chambers of AOR Joel,New Delhi
About Chambers of AOR Joel
Mr Joel is a litigator representing clients before various judicial and quasi-judicial forums. These responsibilities include preparation of pleadings, conducting examination of witnesses, performing final arguments, and arguing miscellaneous applications; and this has necessitated almost daily appearances before more than 20 different judicial and quasi-judicial forums in Delhi and elsewhere, over the last several years.
These forums include, the District Courts of Delhi; the Supreme Court of India; the High Court of Delhi; the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal(NCLAT), Delhi; the Securities and Exchange Board of India, and the Securities Appellate Tribunal, Mumbai; the Delhi International Arbitration Center; the National, State and District Consumer Forums; etc.
About Legal Internship
Chambers of AOR Joel is looking for interns for its litigation office. The intern will be required to conduct legal research, draft legal documents, attend Court proceedings and assist in managing court filing.
4th/5th Year Law Students of 5 year BA/BBA LL.B or 2nd/3rd Year Law Students of 3 year LL.B
Mode of Internship
Send in your CV along with Cover Letter with the Subject Title: Internship Application & Name.
- Internship Opportunity with Human Rights Institute, Legal Policy & Research Unit, International Bar Association, London: Apply by 27th August 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at ALG India Law Offices LLP (Apply Now)
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – JUNIOR ASSOCIATE, POLICY RESEARCH at Moolya Foundation (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Devyani International Limited (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work, Mumbai (Apply Now)
- Online Legal Internship Opportunity at SoOLEGAL: Apply by August 30, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.