About Adv. Rahul Gupta
Adv. Rahul Gupta regularly appears in cases before the Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, Real Estate Regulatory Authority and National Consumer Forum. Being a Delhi University-Commerce graduate and a Company Secretary, he is well versed with Commercial & Corporate Laws and specialises in cases before National Company Law Tribunal and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal. He regularly advises clients on Intellectual Property Rights related aspects. He also handles Real Estate transactions and issues related to Conveyancing, Mortgaging, Leasing, Tenancy, Licensing, Stamp Duty and Registration.
About the Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv. Rahul Gupta
Adv. Rahul Gupta is looking for interns for the months of September, October and November.
2nd year and above in case of 3-year law
3rd year and above in case of 5-year law.
The internship period will be initially for a period of one month and will be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate.
The candidate should possess strong drafting and research skills.
The candidate should be hardworking, sincere and willing to devote his/her full time
Interested Candidates are required to send an email mentioning their Name, Email Id, Contact Details and Duration of Internship along with their updated CV at [email protected]
Kindly mention in the subject line of the Email “Internship for the month of September/October/November” while sending your application.
- Teach For India 2022-2024 Fellowship Program: Apply by September 19
- Internship Opportunity at NITI Aayog: Apply by September 10, 2021
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mindspright Legal, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Global Policy Research Foundation, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Shraff Legal, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Parashar Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Dave and Associates: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.