About Lloyd Law College
Lloyd Law College was established under the aegis of Satlila Charitable Society (SCS) in the year 2003. The college is af?liated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut and is approved by the Bar Council of India. Lloyd Law College has been engaged in many international and national collaborations and organizes various curricular activities like international and national mooting competitions, seminars, workshops etc. The recent educational institution’s surveys have placed the college in the top league of institutional rankings. The college was awarded the SILF-MILAT Institutional Excellence Award 2018 by Hon’ble Vice-president of India Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu
About the Competition
The 7th Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave, 2021-22 is being organized by Lloyd Law College under technical support from MILAT- Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training and SILF- Society of Indian Law Firms.
Venue: Virtual Mode
Date of the Competition: 26th November 2021 – 28th November 2021
Each team must consist of two speakers and one researcher.
For registration details, visit: CLICK HERE
Official Brochure: CLICK HERE
Moot Proposition: CLICK HERE
|Release of Pre-invite to universities/institutions||30th August 2021|
|Release of Registration Form||15th September 2021|
|Release of India Round Moot Proposition||15th September 2021|
|Last date of registration||20th October 2021|
|Last date to entertain clarifications||23rd October 2021|
|Release of clarification of Moot Problem||25th October 2021|
|Submission of Memorial||10th November 2021|
|Briefing of the Teams||26th November 2021|
|India Rounds||Rounds I||27th November 2021|
|Rounds II||28th November 2021|
· Top 7 teams shall qualify for the Asian Rounds of the Competition.
· Top 7 teams shall be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1,05,000.
· The two best law student awardees (one female and one male) will be chosen from the selected students who are participants in the India round of the 7th Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave, 2021-22 (constituted under an MOU between SILF-MILAT and Penn State University, USA). The Awardees [one female and one male] will receive a fellowship of $50,000/- from Penn State School of Law to pursue LL.M from Penn State University.
· Certificates for Best Memorial and a Second-Best Memorial.
The registration fee for India Rounds is Rs. 3,000/-
As a sponsor of Lloyd Law College for the respective competition, you will be a part of potential benefits along with being acknowledged as a trusted and recommended name in the field of law.
We believe that Lloyd Law College can empower the law students to be introduced to the different branches of law and social cooperation in the heat of the competition.
For more details regarding the competition, please visit: CLICK HERE
We are looking forward to hearing from you with the hope of working together as a team in the upcoming time.
For any kind of queries, please feel free to contact us.
Email your query at:
Mr. Shubham Anand (Student Coordinator)
Mobile number: +91 9818147553
Mr. Ashish Kumar Rai (Student Coordinator)
Mobile Number: +91 8299510140
- Online Legal Quiz Competition on “India After Independence” by Lex Repository: Register by Oct 15!
- Online Legal Quiz Competition 2021 by Lex Repository: Register by Oct 15!
- Webinar on “Tips for Drafting Legal Resume & Cover Letter” by Law Gardner : Oct 8!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- National Conference by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Submit by Oct 18!
- National Discussion On ‘Challenges In Online Contracts: An International Perspective” by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Register by Oct 11!
- Justice N. Santosh Hegde National Moot Court Competition (Online 29th-30th Oct 2021) by Alliance University: Register by Oct 20!
- Online National Level Legal Quiz Competition by Maharaja Agrasen School of Law: Register by Oct 15!
- Two Days Professional Workshop Cum Capsule Course on The Basics of Trademark & Patent by IJALR: Register by Oct 9!
- Call For Blogs| NLUO’s CPAJ Newsletter: Submit by Nov 28!
- Vidhi Parivartan’s Webinar On “Career And Future Prospects In Cyber Law In India”: Oct 3
- Webinar on “Traditional Knowledge as Intellectual Property: Opportunities and Challenges at the International Level” by Microsoft- IPR Chair-GNLU and DPIIT IPR Chair-GNLU: Oct 13
- Online Lecture on “Historical Survey of Child Rights Law in India” by Centre For Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, RGNUL: Oct 02
- Call for Papers | Volume II of the NLIU Journal for Labour and Employment Law (JLEL) | Centre for Labour Law (CLL) at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal: Submit by Oct 31
- 7th National Client Consultation Competition by School Of Law, The Northcap University: Register by Oct 12!
- MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021 [November 26th -28th]: Register by 25th October 2021
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – Patent & Designs process by School of Law Navrachana University X NIIPM Nagpur: October 9
- MediateGuru Mediation School – Batch 1 starts on 13th November 2021: Register by Nov 10!
- National Online Quiz Competition “Know Your Forces” by UILS, Panjab University: Register by October 5!
- Student of The Year (Chapter 2) by LawInternships (No Registration Fee): Register by October 24!
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
- HerForum The Huddle with Megha Bhagat on Social Entrepreneurship: Sept 25!
- SURAINA 2.0 by National Service Scheme X Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: Register by Oct 22!
- 1st Edition of Law Fiesta, “JUSTITIA”: The Virtual Lex Fiesta 2021 by Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School [Oct 26-29]: Register by Oct 9!
- International Webinar on – Why Lawyers should know “Law and Economics”? by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 29
- Video Making Competition by DLSA North-West Delhi X VIPS: Register by October 3
- PIMUN (Prestige International Model United Nations) by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore: Register by October 6, 2021
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2021 on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue: Register by October 21, 2021
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.